+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
ambitiouskuno said:
Thanks wander.

I'm still studying for IELTS, aiming for CLB9 so higher points. Though based on my calculations, the highest points I can achieved is at 410. Probably will focus more on getting hired on job bank. I think that's the most important anyway.

Do you guys know if the jobs on job bank are contractual or regular positions? I would expect the salaries there to be lower compared to average, yeah?
i think canadian employer is not yet looking at job bank for EE applicants..not sure though....

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
ambitiouskuno said:
Thanks wander.

I'm still studying for IELTS, aiming for CLB9 so higher points. Though based on my calculations, the highest points I can achieved is at 410. Probably will focus more on getting hired on job bank. I think that's the most important anyway.

Do you guys know if the jobs on job bank are contractual or regular positions? I would expect the salaries there to be lower compared to average, yeah?
Dear job bank has more of a "decorating" purpose right now....I dont know about your line of profession, but unless they cannot find anyone like you within Canada, they wont go thru the trouble of making lmia and hiring someone from outside of the country..

mike21

Aug 3, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I created a spreadsheet for PinoyEE... Hope we can use that to consolidate information..

PinoyEE Spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/mp773we
Form: http://tinyurl.com/mej3lfg

ambitiouskuno

May 18, 2015
Miumiu said:
Dear job bank has more of a "decorating" purpose right now....I dont know about your line of profession, but unless they cannot find anyone like you within Canada, they wont go thru the trouble of making lmia and hiring someone from outside of the country..
Hoping it's not really for 'decoration'. I think their intent for EE is really to get the best (highest points) and to fill they're job needs. Question, up to now, is there no one yet who has ITA from getting offer on job bank? or at least contacted by an employer via job bank?

I just browsed the job bank land saw many posting for my line of work (about 300 results).

wander

Jan 5, 2015
ambitiouskuno said:
Hoping it's not really for 'decoration'. I think their intent for EE is really to get the best (highest points) and to fill they're job needs. Question, up to now, is there no one yet who has ITA from getting offer on job bank? or at least contacted by an employer via job bank?

I just browsed the job bank land saw many posting for my line of work (about 300 results).
I doubt if employers are currently looking into job bank to find potential candidates to fill their vacancies. Even if they do, their priority will be those who are already in Canada. But as you have said, you saw a lot of job postings in job bank. What you can do is to apply to those that allow you to submit your application by e-mail. Just give it a try, you'll lose nothing anyway. Regards.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
ambitiouskuno said:

I remember reading somewhere in this forum, an Indian applicant got job offer in IT field from Job bank with lmia (but am not sure how true this information is though).

Exactly, they prefer hiring people who are already in Canada, instead of waiting for someone from outside of the country to move over and start working in months. I am not trying to discourage you, you can always try, you know. Especially when you have rich expertise and experience in your field, which makes you one of a kind, then sure they will want to hire you since they have difficulty finding someone similar in Canada.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
wander said:
I doubt if employers are currently looking into job bank to find potential candidates to fill their vacancies. Even if they do, their priority will be those who are already in Canada. But as you have said, you saw a lot of job postings in job bank. What you can do is to apply to those that allow you to submit your application by e-mail. Just give it a try, you'll lose nothing anyway. Regards.
Unfortunately we cannot, Nurse is regulated so without a license to practice in canada theres no way we can be employed while we are outside of the country..:(

wander

Jan 5, 2015
Miumiu said:
Unfortunately we cannot, Nurse is regulated so without a license to practice in canada theres no way we can be employed while we are outside of the country..:(
That's a sad case :(
Just thinking, is it possible to have your work experience be assessed by a relevant Canadian organization/association while you are outside Canada? Then from that assessment they can issue you license? It's like having WES assess your uni degree. But this time it is your experience they will assess.

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
Hi all. Please help me with my query.

Can I apply via Express Entry and PNP at the same time? If my researching and reading serves me right, it says, I can create an EE Profile to have an EE Profile Number and a Job Seeker Validation Code which are needed when I decided to apply via the PNP program. Thank you in advance for your answer.

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
PJ1220 said:
Hi all. Please help me with my query.

Can I apply via Express Entry and PNP at the same time? If my researching and reading serves me right, it says, I can create an EE Profile to have an EE Profile Number and a Job Seeker Validation Code which are needed when I decided to apply via the PNP program. Thank you in advance for your answer.
YES... :)

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
Thank you PrincessIrene02. :D :D

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
PrincessIrene02 said:
No problem... Which province are you planning to apply?
We're looking at Alberta coz my husband has a relative there whose willing to help us. The problem is no points for relatives in AINP but it will be very helpful for us once we land in Canada (our main goal). We'll try other provinces where we have friends, British Columbia or Ontario. We are still in the planning stage cos I have yet to take my IELTS and still waiting for my ECA result.

I read kasi somewhere na instead of waiting for the points system in FSWP, we can explore possible nomination to a province and link it to CIC, excited lang. :) :)

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received dec 30, 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
wander said:
For your present country of residence (let's say Pinas), dapat yung NBI clearance was issued no more than 6 months from your application date. For you previous country of residence, the PCC must be issued the last time you lived there.
Hello po! Di po ba na need na yung police clearance is less than 3 months old pag sinubmit yung application regardless kung previous or current country of residence?

wander

Jan 5, 2015
070707 said:
Hello po! Di po ba na need na yung police clearance is less than 3 months old pag sinubmit yung application regardless kung previous or current country of residence?
I don't think so. Here is the link from CIC: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp