+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

Sep 23, 2013
I got a little confused with my Education Credential Assessment. I followed everything that was stated in the website: wes.org. Then, downloaded the Academic Request Form. However, I sent my documents to the US branch in New York instead of Canada branch in Toronto. Di ko napansin yung address na may Canada branch pala since yung nadownload kong from eh US. Would that cause any problem? Thank you!

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
canadiandreams said:
I got a little confused with my Education Credential Assessment. I followed everything that was stated in the website: wes.org. Then, downloaded the Academic Request Form. However, I sent my documents to the US branch in New York instead of Canada branch in Toronto. Di ko napansin yung address na may Canada branch pala since yung nadownload kong from eh US. Would that cause any problem? Thank you!
Oh my... If you go to this link: http://www.wes.org/ca/, on the top right corner you can see a link "WES USA", you want to immigrate to Canada so you should sent the documents to the wes based in Toronto. Do it in this link: http://www.wes.org/ca/; NOT in this link: http://www.wes.org/

Sep 23, 2013
Miumiu said:
Oh my... If you go to this link: /, on the top right corner you can see a link "WES USA", you want to immigrate to Canada so you should sent the documents to the wes based in Toronto. Do it in this link:

oh my haha~ will email my agent and wes sooon.
pero alam ko i applied thru wes canada. mali lang siguro nadownload kong form kasi dun ko sinunod yung mailing address
anyway, thank you! ;D

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
Hi, can you share your experience on how many days from the time WES received your documents to the release of your report? Thanks.

assocdean

Feb 25, 2015
Good day everyone. im in the process of taking IELTS review program. Im planning to take the exam in June. haven't done my ECA yet. my question is, would it be alright to send documents to ECA ahead of my ielts result to come out?

Anyone's immediate response will be highly appreciated. :)

xtian_777

Oct 22, 2014
assocdean said:
Good day everyone. im in the process of taking IELTS review program. Im planning to take the exam in June. haven't done my ECA yet. my question is, would it be alright to send documents to ECA ahead of my ielts result to come out?

I suggest you complete your docs first. You EE would be ineligible without IELTS/wes

assocdean

Feb 25, 2015
Thank you xtian_77. Do i mean to understand that after i get my IELTS result, that would only be the time I should send my documents to ECA?. If so, do you have an idea how many weeks it will take before ECA can send back their assessment to Philippines?

jonat22

Apr 7, 2015
Halow guys im planning to take the wes with my wife, can i send my graduation certificates or diploma photocopies together with my wife, para tipid din sa courrier.

thoma

Dec 3, 2014
Kozhikode
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mhariz_star00 said:
Hi guys, let's connect here regarding our application about express entry and help each other.
I am working as a Trainee (salaried) with a govt organisation in Kerala, India. mostly working with the Admin section
Am i eligible for an express entry, i am very much in doubt?
i am presently taking the IELTS exam
can you help me with an answer??
which can be my NOC

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
assocdean said:

Why not? The earlier the better right? It's better that you receive your IELTs report and your eca report together so you can enter EE pool with those two. :D Good luck with ielts! :)

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
thoma said:
I am working as a Trainee (salaried) with a govt organisation in Kerala, India. mostly working with the Admin section
Am i eligible for an express entry, i am very much in doubt?
i am presently taking the IELTS exam
can you help me with an answer??
which can be my NOC

Admin section... that's just too general, you have to be more specific. I suggest you view the NOCs job descriptions on this link and determine your own NOC: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/IndexOfTitles.aspx

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
PrincessIrene02 said:
Hi, can you share your experience on how many days from the time WES received your documents to the release of your report? Thanks.
My husband did his report last year. After wes received all his documents, it took about two and half weeks before we received it. I just remember it was much faster than we expected it. Hope this can help you a bit... :D

krayzieforu

Apr 18, 2015
Good Day Everyone.

Today I receive invitation to apply, my question is do I need to submit medical exam and police clearance of my family members even if they are not coming with me? Thanks in advance for your responses.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
krayzieforu said:
Good Day Everyone.

Today I receive invitation to apply, my question is do I need to submit medical exam and police clearance of my family members even if they are not coming with me? Thanks in advance for your responses.
From what i've heard, medical, yes; police record, not so sure.

You should have generated a personalized document checklist after you received ITA. From that list, you will know what documents you need to provide.

Angellouie

Apr 12, 2015
Can you please give me comments regarding my situation?

I have just recevied my ECA and it says ny Canadian Education equivalency is just 2 yrs. I have my IELTS result ready L 7.5 R 7.5 W 6.5 S 6.5, and 4 years working experience. Sabi nila kailanga daw mag IELts ang hubby ko para pumasok ako sa 67 points although pasok na ko sa 60 points ng Manitoba. Dun naman talaga ang punta talaga namin kasi andun yung strongest connection namin sa Canada. If mag aapply naman for MPNP, yung distant relative ko sa MAnitoba has <$35000 annual salary from 2-3 part time jobs, and lives on a flat with his family. Almost 7 years na sila doon. Do i stand a chance for MPnP? Please help.