+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For ECA which is preferred-WES, CES or ICAS

rohitmundra

Jun 9, 2019
Can anyone help regarding WES: From Dec 1, 2018, the process of delivering transcripts fro india has been changed and university has to send it directly to WES.
1) I have bachelor and masters from two different college. So WES will receive two different posts for assessment. Is that fine?
2) For degree, WES mentions that it should be a legible copy. Does that means a self attest xerox copy or it has to be attested by the unversity as well? Also, can we fax it or send it or thhis has to be sent by the university as well?

Any clarity on the above query is appreciated

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
If you are an Indian

And have an MBA not from an IIT or IIM - Choose ICAS, IQES, BCIT or CES, NOT WES. WES won't give you a Master Equivalency, but a Diploma.

If your award is from Sikkim Manipal University (SMU) or you have award obtained from a distance learning mode - Opt for ICAS, IQAS or CES.

If you have an award from Amity University - Go for WES or CES, do not choose ICAS, IQAS or BCIT, as they do not recognise Amity University for some vague reason.

For all other fields and universities, WES is good as WES is the fastest. WES says that they take 35 business days to complete your evaluation but in practice, they take around 2 calendar days to do so.
Hi if the PGDM is not AICTE approved but full time 2 year (2 year PGDM from BIMM Pune )- which is a safer option - ICES or CES ?

WES has not reconized the PGDM - they have only recognised the bachelors as 4 years canadian equivalent

IQAS takes like 7 months so not an option for me. Please advise

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi if the PGDM is not AICTE approved but full time 2 year (2 year PGDM from BIMM Pune )- which is a safer option - ICES or CES ?

WES has not reconized the PGDM - they have only recognised the bachelors as 4 years canadian equivalent

IQAS takes like 7 months so not an option for me. Please advise
I have replied to your DM.

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Does ICES give masters equivalency for PGDM approved by aiu and aicte as mba equivalent? Would you have any idea about that? Many thanks
No they will not give masters but you can try your luck if you have completed 4 years degree program and then pgdbm. If bachelors is of 3 years then they will equivalent it to another diploma which you can use to show as 2 certifications

Aman@92

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
Hello friends.. i do not get original eca report yet from august ..so now what should i have to do.I m in great need of original report ..Can i order duplicate one and will it be same as original?Please reply

fatimajb

Aug 7, 2012
How to submit documents to ICAS?
If documents are attested from HEC and IBCC then do we need to have send transcript and degree from degree awarding institute with "request office record" form?
is it good for immigration to send last degree too ICAS for assessment or we should send all our previous degrees as well?

ashftc

Jul 16, 2019
Hi All,
I have done 2 years of B.Com and 3.5 years MBA from CBM Uni in Karachi, Pakistan. I am looking to do the assessment from CES. Can anyone in similar situation please confirm if my qualifications will be considered as Masters from CES?

Thank you in advance.

Rohanisha

May 2, 2019
Hi All,
I have done 2 years of B.Com and 3.5 years MBA from CBM Uni in Karachi, Pakistan. I am looking to do the assessment from CES. Can anyone in similar situation please confirm if my qualifications will be considered as Masters from CES?

Thank you in advance.
Most probably yes. However, I suggest you to write your query directly on their website. Following is the link.
https://help.learn.utoronto.ca/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=275367

They reply in 2-3 hours time.
Also you can check in the following link
https://help.learn.utoronto.ca/

Hope this helps.

Reactions: ashftc

ashftc

Jul 16, 2019

Rohanisha

May 2, 2019
Oh so they can advise my query before formally applying? Thanks I will give it a whirl. Thank you so much.
Yes.. They do. They did it for me yesterday. I posted my query on the link provided at 4pm they replied in detail at 7pm. I am quite impressed. Go ahead.

Also FYI I have read in other forums.. They do recognize MBA as masters.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/comparative-education-assessment-ces.235230/page-50

All the best.

Reactions: ashftc

ashftc

Jul 16, 2019

parim6

Sep 9, 2018
Hello, all members in this thread

It is about CES ECA

I recently completed my MBA-IT from LPU university and it was 2 years distance education programme. I want to know if anybody also has done masters from LPU and done with its ECA from CES. Kindly share your experience because I want to go with CES for the ECA for my master's degree.

Thank you :)