+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For ECA which is preferred-WES, CES or ICAS

engr.humayun

Nov 19, 2017
KSA
thanks for the reply. would u please answer one more query plz. I have done bachelors from my country and masters from another country. I am planning to do my bachelors verification within this week. so how i will do my masters verification. bcoz i cannot collect my transcripts according to wes.
Well, You've to submit all of your degrees/transcripts as per the guidelines from WES. Or else, ask WES for any other alternative they may accept.

khan3434

Nov 4, 2017
thanks for the reply. would u please answer one more query plz. I have done bachelors from my country and masters from another country. I am planning to do my bachelors verification within this week. so how i will do my masters verification. bcoz i cannot collect my transcripts according to wes.
Brother I have no idea, as my all qulifations from my home country.

mmohdshamil

Jan 31, 2019
hai...For the Indian polytechnic diploma 3 year (Board of Technical education) evaluation which is the best? WES / ICES? For WES i heard that they are giving equivalency of 2 year Trade Program. Has any one knows about ICES?

patnaik2008

Feb 8, 2019
India
Hi Folks
Post some drastic changes in policies of WES from Dec 1st 2018, I have finally decided to do the ECA from CES/UofT. I have a doubt, pardon me if you find it generic.

Do I have to ask my university to send the filled "Request-Official-Academic-Records-2018" form along with the transcripts in the sealed envelop which will be couriered to UofT/CES OR only the transcripts will do? - In the website they have mentioned transcripts(official academic records) only.

Because It would be almost impossible for me to check whether they have included the CES form with the transcripts or not.

jaskaran0022

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Any Indian here please tell me ? I have done Masters by Distance education from reputed university in Punjab. I will get points of masters or it will not counted ?

abipats86

Feb 24, 2019
For a Masters degree evaluation from CES, do I need to send both Bachelors and Masters documents or just the Masters documents would do?

Reactions: aamir69

AnkitaS

Feb 24, 2019
I did MBA from UK and WES didnt evaluate that and now i am trying ICES , will keep you posted
Hi did you get your ECA? I have a similar problem, WES didn’t consider my PGDM from Xavier Institute of Communications. Please update if yours is done

Last edited:

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
That was really what I was looking for.. :)

Thanks so much mahhek for solving my confusion.

I will definitely go for CES.. though it may take 13 weeks... I want correct evaluation for my Masters degree and I doubt that WES will not correctly evaluate it.

Thanks again for sharing this info here :)
Hi did u send both your ug and pg to ces or just masters
They charge separately for both degrees please advise

abipats86

Feb 24, 2019
Hi did u get any idea do we need to send both master and bachelors as they charge separately
I didn't get a clear answer even from CES. This was their response.

"We cannot tell you which documents to send to our department. Please contact an immigration lawyer or IRCC representative for that information.

So long as the envelope from your university has been stamped and sealed and remains sealed, then you can send it to us yourself."

I have sent both the sealed envelopes from my UG and PG degrees in one package.

nfornj

Mar 29, 2019
Do you guys know what is average time CES is taking currently to evaluate a document for canada immigration. Is it still 12 weeks or more than what they have prescribed in their website ?