+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For ECA which is preferred-WES, CES or ICAS

prusa

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
I have a masters degree from USA, will it be ok if I only evaluate the highest degree by CES? It will a painful 2 month process just to get my univeristy to send over the bachelor's transcripts?

Feb 28, 2019
Hi,

I have done my BE (4 yrs) from Mumbai Univ. followed by 2 years of PGDM from AICTE approved Institute. I wanted to know which designated organization should I apply to get my ECA done? I am confused as WES probably doesn't recognize PGDM as Masters.
(Apologies if I might have missed the reply to a similar query)

Thanks in advance.

nikhilrajpurohit

Aug 29, 2019
I have a BA LLB 5 year integrated degree from Nirma University, India.
After some searching, I realized that WES will consider it as bachelors, while IQAS will consider it as Professional,
But is there anybody have any opinion regarding other agencies about my degree? because I heard ECA takes less time than IQAS, but was not able to find any thing about any posts about other people's experience with law degree send to CES or any other agency.

Pooja attri

Sep 2, 2019
India
1:- I have 3 years
Bachelor of Business Administration ( BBA ) DISTANCE learning from PTU.

2:- 2 years Master of business administration ( MBA ) FROM BANGALORE University regular.

1:- Could anyone please advise is IQAS or CES will certify it as masters.
2:- will i get ECA for Both through CES.

Which one is BEST Assessment authority for ( BBA, MBA)

Vaid@pal

Jun 8, 2017
hi nikhil

iqas is recognising llb as professional degree as compared to wes and u can go for it ,but the processng time of iqas is lengthy nearabout 3-5 months

Vaid@pal

Jun 8, 2017

2:- 2 years Master of business administration ( MBA ) FROM BANGALORE University regular.

hi pooja
u can go for iqas but the processing time is lengthy but they will give u appropriate equivalency to ur degrees

Pooja attri

Sep 2, 2019
India
IQAS takes a lot of time to process our application almost 6-7 months..! So its better to go with CES, Because It takes less time to process our application(3-4 months) and both evaluate MBA as master's..!

parim6

Sep 9, 2018
Kindly consider that session 2012-2015, PTU distance does not have DEB recognition.
They made us fool.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019

Kindly proceed with CES the customer support is impeccable and they are swift when it comes to evaluation.