Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
I have a BA LLB 5 year integrated degree from Nirma University, India.
After some searching, I realized that WES will consider it as bachelors, while IQAS will consider it as Professional,
But is there anybody have any opinion regarding other agencies about my degree? because I heard ECA takes less time than IQAS, but was not able to find any thing about any posts about other people's experience with law degree send to CES or any other agency.
just have a word with their call center they will be able to help you in this and as long as your university is UGC recognized, it shouldn't be a problem.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
I have a masters degree from USA, will it be ok if I only evaluate the highest degree by CES? It will a painful 2 month process just to get my univeristy to send over the bachelor's transcripts?
yes you can

binjay

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Hi, Does IQAS assess ACCA degree?? I am a full member and also have Bcom degree.
No IQAS does not asses ACCA. For ACCA you have to apply through WES. For full members they give 4 years bachelors. I have gotten the same

vishwas87

Nov 13, 2019
Hello Vishan,

I wanted to know what did u do regaring your ECA. Even I have faced the same problem with WES. I replied to them saying that my institute is established under UGC and I got the same response that u did. I am confused if I should go for ECA with other organization like IQAS or I shouldnt. Could you please suggest what I should do based on your experience?
Hi Nitisha..... Can you help me with this same query.... from where did you finally got your ECA done for SCMHRD? and was it recognized as 2 year MBA?

Arslan19

Nov 23, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I have my bachelors degree 2 years and Master in OHS 2 years.
Can anyone please advise which ECA body can evaluate my master's degree correctly?
Thanks

sufian.bashir

Nov 23, 2019
Hi Everyone.

I have Bachelors (02 Years) and Masters (02 years) I have done an ECA through ICAS. They have given me Associate degree and Bachelors (04 Years). Does any other body can equivale me as Master ???

Shreyyyyy

Nov 13, 2019
Hi
I have got my ECA done from WES. Sadly, they have considered my MBA(from India) as 1 year equivalent and not a Master's Degree. This has reduced my CRS score by 7 points (which I desperately need, currently stand at 459). I got in touch with WES and they were clear that they will recognize business study only for a 3 year program or select B Schools (IIM's and IIT's). Does anyone have any idea if the Indian Universities are better recognized in any of the following organizations:
1. Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
2. International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
3. International Credential Evaluation Service
I have done my MBA from TAPMI, Manipal - India which is an AACSB and AMBA accredited B-School