+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For ECA which is preferred-WES, CES or ICAS

Lipika_08

Dec 9, 2019
Do CES or ICAS considers BA LLB degree (integrated course of 5 years) from IP University, India as a Master's Degree or Professional degree?
WES evaluated it as Bachelors degree (Four Years).

Last edited:

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Do CES or ICAS considers BA LLB degree (integrated course of 5 years) from IP University, India as a Master's Degree or Professional degree?
WES evaluated it as Bachelors degree (Four Years).
It totally depends on cases to cases. It is time-consuming process and if you've time on your side you can go for other agencies too.

rounak1

Feb 19, 2018
ICAS evaluated me as masters (taught). Is is equivalent to masters degree or bachelor Degree.

Please let me know... Thanks

Tanu0619

Dec 8, 2019

Ruhi27

Jan 30, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I have done my BBA (3 years) and MBA (2 years) from Nirma Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. I have already paid for WES but after going through all the threads I realised they would consider my MBA only as 1 year post graduate diploma. I am totally confused as it is not giving me the required score to enter the pool. Can someone please help me with the below questions:

1. Should I get my WES payment refunded and go with CES i so that I can get two years equivalency?
2. Do I need to get both my bachelors degree and masters degree evaluated?

Any help on the above questions will be really appreciated!
Thanks!

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,

I have done my BBA (3 years) and MBA (2 years) from Nirma Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. I have already paid for WES but after going through all the threads I realised they would consider my MBA only as 1 year post graduate diploma. I am totally confused as it is not giving me the required score to enter the pool. Can someone please help me with the below questions:

1. Should I get my WES payment refunded and go with CES i so that I can get two years equivalency?

Please opt for University of Toronto for ECA, it may be a little costly, and takes 2 weeks more than WES, but it will give you more accurate equivalency. But if you have studied MBA from IIMs & IITs, you can opt for WES.

PS: WES takes 6 weeks to process an application, after it receives your documents in hard copy.

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,

Thanks!
Hi Everyone,

Thanks!
As far as I know ICES and IQAS gives positive equivalency for Indian MBAs. IQAS gives 100% MBA equivalency :)

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
Hello everyone, I've already processed my ECA with WES , my actual studies are 3yrs Bsc Fashion from Panjab uni , 2yrs Fashion Management from NIFT .
ECA : 4yrs Bsc + 1yr postgraduate diploma , which i anticipated because most of us with 5 yrs of study will get the same , unless u have total 5.5~6 yrs of study.
My question is , is there any other evaluation body that can assess the above as Bsc + Msc ?? my Msc is different as its not MBA.

rejintvm84

Feb 19, 2020
My higher education qualification is higher secondary education from board of higher secondary education Kerala,India, Which option to be choose WES, CES or ICAS ?

jazzyboy75

Feb 9, 2020
I want to apply for tech pilot BC EE and want advise for education asessment
Ive done 3 yrs regular from Delhi University and MBA distance learning from Symbiosis 2yrs what is best agency to choose wes or ces

Dhiraj91

May 13, 2020
I have done my MBA from BIMTECH in Insurance Business Management, but my degree explicitly says it PGDM.
Now from which organisation, I should go for ECA for better results?
Thanks in advance.

Dhiraj91

May 13, 2020
I have done my MBA from BIMTECH in Insurance Business Management, but my degree explicitly says it PGDM.
Now from which organisation, I should go for ECA for better results?
Thanks in advance.
Hello everyone, requesting you to please reply to the question.
Thanks in advance.