+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Comparative Education Assessment (CES)

May 14, 2019
What would be the route for a bachelors degree in dentistry? Should I send the documents from the university or send it through HEC, keeping in mind that my university is extremely slow and likely won't be doing me a solid for this. And is ces a good option for the said degree? Tia

rohit2085

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
I got my ECA from WES. My B Tech is assessed as 4 Years Bachelor and 2 Year Full Time MBA is assessed as 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma. Post the IELTS, my CRS will become 446 whereas if my Masters were assessed as Masters my Score CRS would become 453. Seeing the latest trend of Draws, I am considering to get the ECA done from CES.

1) I am wondering whether I should go for ECA for both credentials i.e. B Tech and Masters or ONLY Masters, Anyone any idea?
2) While creating the profile, can I use the WES Assessment for Graduation and CES Assessment for Masters?
3) Any idea whether CES gives the correct ECA Assessment for only Masters, my MBA is from a reputed B School (UBS, Panjab University, Chd, India)

1. Send only Master's
2. Yes.

May 31, 2019
Just a new member, trying to know if it is possible as a skill worker to get a job and to move immediately, I actually have university diploma in public administration and a professional qualification on human resources manegment. I am a residence in Nigeria. I actually want to get the process please. Thanks

rohit2085

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Just a new member, trying to know if it is possible as a skill worker to get a job and to move immediately, I actually have university diploma in public administration and a professional qualification on human resources manegment. I am a residence in Nigeria. I actually want to get the process please. Thanks
Honestly, it depends on your experience, educational degrees, single applicant/family etc.

Regarding the process which I know is. Express Entry Process wherein you need to get certain points which is called CRS points. As per the latest trend, 450 points was cut-off in April to get an invite. Though people expected the cut-off to go lower in May, it actually went up to 470 which is for the first time it happened and it was scaring for us all. If you have CRS points above 450, you have very high chances for PR.

Points are calculated based on the tool, would request to check your points below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Remember, need to clear IELTS with band Listening - 8, Reading - 7, Writing - 7, Speaking - 7 which gives extra 50 points in CRS Calculator. (If you get more than this, there are chances to get high points in CRS).

IELTS 8777 band score is also known as CLB9 (and if you score CLB10, your CRS points can increase, as I told above).

Thanks,
Rohit

Sa671

Mar 16, 2019
Has someone got positive response from UP tech university for transcript sent by WES Canada after Jan 2019 rule change ( transcript should be sent by university, not by student)

Gurpreet2440

Jun 7, 2019
Honestly, it depends on your experience, educational degrees, single applicant/family etc.

Regarding the process which I know is. Express Entry Process wherein you need to get certain points which is called CRS points. As per the latest trend, 450 points was cut-off in April to get an invite. Though people expected the cut-off to go lower in May, it actually went up to 470 which is for the first time it happened and it was scaring for us all. If you have CRS points above 450, you have very high chances for PR.

Points are calculated based on the tool, would request to check your points below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Remember, need to clear IELTS with band Listening - 8, Reading - 7, Writing - 7, Speaking - 7 which gives extra 50 points in CRS Calculator. (If you get more than this, there are chances to get high points in CRS).

IELTS 8777 band score is also known as CLB9 (and if you score CLB10, your CRS points can increase, as I told above).

Thanks,
Rohit

Please suggest me.. maine m.com ki hui hy ignou se.. but wes isko bachelor degree deta hy.. please koi aur bta do ices ya ces.. jha se muje master mil jaye.. thanks in advance.

annie89

May 19, 2019
Does anyone know which assessment board consider LLB as masters? wes or ices or ces?
It's urgent and can anyone help
Thank you

AnkitaS

Feb 24, 2019
Hi, I have already got a rejection for my PGDM from Xavier Institute of Communications (Mumbai) by WES. However, I have now decided to get the attestation on my XIC transcripts from St. Xavier's college which is an autonomous college (although affiliated to Mumbai University). I am hoping to send the transcripts to CES this time. I am extremely anxious whether or not this will work. It was a 1 year PGDM. Any suggestions? Has anyone here gone through something similar?

Saad Mazhar

Jul 8, 2018
HI all,
I have 4 years bachelors in electronics engineering with 1 year post graduate i IT.
Now i have two queries.

1. I have done my PGD of one year with full time job. Is it acceptable to CIC?
2. Which equivilancy gives me at least two or more degrees or masters degree. I hope WES would not be an option

khansaab1

Jun 29, 2019
I have following qualification
1. 2 Year B.com
2. 2 Year MBA
3. ACMA
Which assessment service should i used to get master equivalence

Shaniqua

Jul 5, 2019
Hello Everyone, i just started my evaluation process.

In requesting for my Transcript from my University, IQAS demands that the school fills the Ácademic Request Form. My school says they won't fill any form and that they never fill when sending to IQAS. I am worried that this may cause a potential delay coupled with IQAS' 5 months timing.

I recently stumbled upon CES while browsing. They indicate 12 weeks timing which is some respite for me. Has anyone used CES? I also wanted to confirm if i should evaluate MBA only and not BSC + MBA.

Thanks in advance.

HimanshuS712

Jul 6, 2019
I got my ECA from WES. My B Tech is assessed as 4 Years Bachelor and 2 Year Full Time MBA is assessed as 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma. Post the IELTS, my CRS will become 446 whereas if my Masters were assessed as Masters my Score CRS would become 453. Seeing the latest trend of Draws, I am considering to get the ECA done from CES.

1) I am wondering whether I should go for ECA for both credentials i.e. B Tech and Masters or ONLY Masters, Anyone any idea?
2) While creating the profile, can I use the WES Assessment for Graduation and CES Assessment for Masters?
3) Any idea whether CES gives the correct ECA Assessment for only Masters, my MBA is from a reputed B School (UBS, Panjab University, Chd, India)
You can go ahead with your Bachelors ECA from WES and get only your masters evaluated from CES. That is what even I am doing. I have initiated process of ECAs for both my Bachelors and masters from different agencies.

As both WES and CES are official partners for evaluation, it mustn't matter if you choose both for respective degrees.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hello Everyone, i just started my evaluation process.

In requesting for my Transcript from my University, IQAS demands that the school fills the Ácademic Request Form. My school says they won't fill any form and that they never fill when sending to IQAS. I am worried that this may cause a potential delay coupled with IQAS' 5 months timing.

I recently stumbled upon CES while browsing. They indicate 12 weeks timing which is some respite for me. Has anyone used CES? I also wanted to confirm if i should evaluate MBA only and not BSC + MBA.

Thanks in advance.
CES is an officially accepted agency. I've used them myself.
You only need to get your Master's evaluated.

Reactions: architbhartiya

infectious

Mar 5, 2019
Friends and Senior, need specific advice on ECA from CES.

Should I just send my MBA credentials for evaluation. Its a 2 year degree from recognized institution and I want a "masters" evaluation.