+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Comparative Education Assessment (CES)

shazhira

Oct 11, 2019
Hello
I have done the BBA(Hons) and Masters from same university
should I send my both master and BBA degree with CES or only Masters.

ACtually my credit hours in MBA is only 35, However, in my BBA credit hours are 136.

Kindly help me

Thank you

alphaxone

Oct 23, 2019
Saudi Arabia
Hi Experts,

I have submitted my Bachelor's (degree+transcript) online and underway to send them to CES via courier.
1. Do I need to send HSC Certificate/marksheet within HEC sealed envelope?
2. Application form by CES should send under the envelope or write Student No. on top of the envelope?

Appreciate your swift feedback.

usmansharif

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
hello. i need some help and would appreciate if someone could hit back on urgent basis.
I have applied for ECA from CES. I have done MBA from Iqra University Islamabad Pakistan. i have done BBA hons before MBA as well but since CES was charging 210$ for each credential, i opted for MBA assessment only. MBA was of 48 Credit hours. now i have following questions.
1) I have made the profile on CES website and uploaded the documents as required by them ( ID card front and back and MBA degree and transcript front and back) i have completed the rest of application as well and payment has been made as well via Visa credit card. now do i need to send documents in a sealed envelope to them or will they first check the uploaded documents and check if they fulfill their requirements.
2) what documents do i need to send to CES?? i already have copy of my MBA degree and transcript verified from HEC and same have been placed in a sealed envelope by HEC carrying their date and stamp+sign. what other documents do i need to send with the package?
3) what is current assessment time of CES. As per their website, its 14 weeks but are they actually following this time frame?

I'd appreciate if someone could respond to the queries in length.

Shaniqua

Jul 5, 2019
Hello, you don’t have to send any documents to CES. Just scan and upload as required. Yes, they have had quite some work to do and moved receipt of evaluations from 12weeks to 14weeks. I submitted mine on 6th September, 2019 and haven’t received mine yet. This week makes mine the 13th week and I am hoping to receive mine before the end of next week. All the best

UOTE="usmansharif, post: 8346856, member: 939518"]hello. i need some help and would appreciate if someone could hit back on urgent basis.
I have applied for ECA from CES. I have done MBA from Iqra University Islamabad Pakistan. i have done BBA hons before MBA as well but since CES was charging 210$ for each credential, i opted for MBA assessment only. MBA was of 48 Credit hours. now i have following questions.
1) I have made the profile on CES website and uploaded the documents as required by them ( ID card front and back and MBA degree and transcript front and back) i have completed the rest of application as well and payment has been made as well via Visa credit card. now do i need to send documents in a sealed envelope to them or will they first check the uploaded documents and check if they fulfill their requirements.
2) what documents do i need to send to CES?? i already have copy of my MBA degree and transcript verified from HEC and same have been placed in a sealed envelope by HEC carrying their date and stamp+sign. what other documents do i need to send with the package?
3) what is current assessment time of CES. As per their website, its 14 weeks but are they actually following this time frame?

I'd appreciate if someone could respond to the queries in length.[/QUOTE]

usmansharif

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Hello, you don’t have to send any documents to CES. Just scan and upload as required. Yes, they have had quite some work to do and moved receipt of evaluations from 12weeks to 14weeks. I submitted mine on 6th September, 2019 and haven’t received mine yet. This week makes mine the 13th week and I am hoping to receive mine before the end of next week. All the best

You havnt sent anything in hard form? I guess we have to submit docs in HEC sealed envelope!

VIJAYMAGHNANI

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
send only MBA degree nothing else .

hello. i need some help and would appreciate if someone could hit back on urgent basis.

I'd appreciate if someone could respond to the queries in length.

usmansharif

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
send only MBA degree nothing else .
Thankyou. One thing more, i have 48 credit hours MBA that lasted for about 1 year and 3 months because i took more subjects per semester . Otherwise it was a 2 year MBA degree. I am afraid if i send only MBA's degree, they might end assessing it a degree lower than masters. Should i send BBA hons degree along as well? BBA hons was a 4 year degree

Last edited:

rashidalishah

Dec 21, 2019
Hi. I am going to submit my 2 years bachelors degree & 3.5 years masters degree to CES for ECA. Please guide if any other document required for submission & what would i expect bachelors equivalence or master.
Thanks

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hi. I am going to submit my 2 years bachelors degree & 3.5 years masters degree to CES for ECA. Please guide if any other document required for submission & what would i expect bachelors equivalence or master.
Thanks
CES will tell you what documents are required. Typically, they require transcripts and the diploma mailed directly from your academic institution, but it all depends on your country and school. Some may have more requirements, some may have less.