+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update letter?

KShahid

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
May 10
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Aug 10
Med's Done....
Aug 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 10
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11
LANDED..........
Last week of March 2011. (Alhamdolillah)
Dear All,

Just found this forum by chance otherwise I always tried to get some clue on timeline from official website. Very good forum to help each other and share the knowledge.

I also applied from London CHC in April 2007 and my application process was started in June 2007. As now rules have been changed so I am not sure about the status of my case, either already approved or not approved yet??? Interview waived or not ???

I received Original Documents request in May 2009 and I submitted in Sep 2009. Medical request was sent in Jan 2010 but thanks to mailing system, I never received that. Finally CHC London used the latest and advanced technology of email ;P and sent me an email in June 2010,
Received new medical request, RPR Fee request, new Police certificate and additional police certificates for 2 countries.

Sent medical, RPR Fee and police certificate and reached London by 7th Sep and now waiting.... Online status says :"In Progress" and Medicals have been recieved.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Ya, finally they decided to use some technology although your medicals were still delayed for 6 months but never mind. It could be anything now after you have sent your medicals. There are people who sent in their medicals to CHC London last year and are still waiting for next step, some applicants' medical's validity has been expired and they are still waiting as well but on the other hand , some has got PPR within 2 months after medicals. All you can do is sit back, relax and pray.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mehpk said:
And we are still waiting for an update letter :D

cheers

AOR: 22 Nov, 2007
42 -48 Months the AOR letter stated. In plain English, Don't bother us until then.They seem to have covered themselves from every angle (LOL).

Cheers!!!

KShahid

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
May 10
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Aug 10
Med's Done....
Aug 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 10
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11
LANDED..........
They always say that do not contact us until this process time. I have also applied from London looong time ago in Dec 99. At that time they said it will take 10 months to process, so do not contact us before that, when I contact after 12 months they said "As i did not attend the interview which was scheduled 6 months ago, my file has been closed" . After that I gave up on Canadian immigration but due to current circumstances I applied again in 2007.

I wish best of Luck to all of you.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KShahid said:
They always say that do not contact us until this process time. I have also applied from London looong time ago in Dec 99. At that time they said it will take 10 months to process, so do not contact us before that, when I contact after 12 months they said "As i did not attend the interview which was scheduled 6 months ago, my file has been closed" . After that I gave up on Canadian immigration but due to current circumstances I applied again in 2007.

I wish best of Luck to all of you.
hmmmm..........SAD!!!

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
You are very lucky. Considering your time it only took 33 months before being sent medicals. Those who applied in January 2008 have not even been sent medical request as today in October their files will be reaching 33 months. I wonder how they do their application priorites.

KShahid said:
Dear All,

Just found this forum by chance otherwise I always tried to get some clue on timeline from official website. Very good forum to help each other and share the knowledge.

I also applied from London CHC in April 2007 and my application process was started in June 2007. As now rules have been changed so I am not sure about the status of my case, either already approved or not approved yet??? Interview waived or not ???

I received Original Documents request in May 2009 and I submitted in Sep 2009. Medical request was sent in Jan 2010 but thanks to mailing system, I never received that. Finally CHC London used the latest and advanced technology of email ;P and sent me an email in June 2010,
Received new medical request, RPR Fee request, new Police certificate and additional police certificates for 2 countries.

Sent medical, RPR Fee and police certificate and reached London by 7th Sep and now waiting.... Online status says :"In Progress" and Medicals have been recieved.
You are so lu

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
martha marita said:
You are very lucky. Considering your time it only took 33 months before being sent medicals. Those who applied in January 2008 have not even been sent medical request as today in October their files will be reaching 33 months. I wonder how they do their application priorites.
You are so lu
You are talking of 33, I will be clocking 36 Mo in just a few days and not a single letter. I wonder too.
In fact CIC London has changed my name now to "Stevie Wonder" (LOL).

"Whatever".

BobbyB

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
martha marita said:
Bobby I really wonder, coz someone applied in Nov 07 has already landed in canada. Same office same stuff I guess luck.
Dear,
Maybe with regards to Canadian Immigration, I may not be lucky, but believe me, in every other way, Thanks be to the almighty, I am and have been very lucky in life. I cannot thank him enough. However, If this immigration stuff is luck based , which it looks to be, and I am not lucky enough, then so be it.

Hope you are having a good time in Canada.

BobbyB

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
i am 2007 applicant, I will be clocking 40 Mo in just a few days and till now i did not recive MEDICAL Request, every thing is in GOD hand, we need to pray to ALLAH and need to think +ve, just do blind trust on GOD he will do every thing for you, HOPE every one will get very good news very soon,

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohammad76 said:
i am 2007 applicant, I will be clocking 40 Mo in just a few days and till now i did not recive MEDICAL Request, every thing is in GOD hand, we need to pray to ALLAH and need to think +ve, just do blind trust on GOD he will do every thing for you, HOPE every one will get very good news very soon,
Congratulations Mate. U r already nearing the finishing line. Inshallah, you will get good news in the coming weeks. Keep your fingers crossed.

BobbyB

KShahid

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
May 10
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Aug 10
Med's Done....
Aug 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 10
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11
LANDED..........
mohammad76 said:
Mohammad,

I think you will get your medical soon. Keep an eye on your local post man and post office. London office uses normal mailing system and I have lost 3 letters sent from London CHC. even my medical got delayed for 8 months because i didn't receive the MR in Jan 2010.
You are right Allah will do , what ever is best for us.

Shahid

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
same here ppl, im also 40 months and counting, still awaiting meds - 2007 applicant
dont know whats going on

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
BobbyB said:
Congratulations Mate. U r already nearing the finishing line. Inshallah, you will get good news in the coming weeks. Keep your fingers crossed.

BobbyB
BobbyB@ thanks buddy, let see what happend, HOPE SO one day every one recive good news