+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update letter?

mehpk

Nov 2, 2007
Bahrain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shoaibuc said:
She is a physician. I think she qualifies. Can you give me any link which gives me details that new application can be filed by the spouse if one already exists.
Dear shoaibuc

many of the rules have been changed for new applicant, also they have limit the number of permanent residence visas to around 20K per year. Also for every category they will treat only the first 1000 applications from around the world, so I would suggest not to withdraw your application, as you have already waited a lot, and now you are on edge, so best option would be to wait.

cheers

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shoaibuc said:
She is a physician. I think she qualifies. Can you give me any link which gives me details that new application can be filed by the spouse if one already exists.
Their was a section under the FAQ's of the FSW on the CIC Website, which specifically addressed this question. Unfortunately , I cannot find it right now.
There are also some threads about this on this forum as well. Click around, maybe you will stumble on it. You do not need to withdraw your first application, instead you let both run concurrently.

BobbyB

shoaibuc

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-June-2013
Doc's Request.
(PCC+Schedule-A) 24-June-2014
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
12-08-2014
Med's Done....
12-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
xxxxxxxx
LANDED..........
InshAllah Nov./Dec.
Dear mehpk!

I think you are right. Especially with the new rules of putting a cap of just 20,000 applications they will have more time to clear off the backlog and we might be able to see our applications being processed. lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

ciao

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shoaibuc said:
Dear mehpk!

I think you are right. Especially with the new rules of putting a cap of just 20,000 applications they will have more time to clear off the backlog and we might be able to see our applications being processed. lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

ciao
Hmm....Phrase (Mixed Metaphor) of the year!!!. Von wegen, Backlog Clearance?
Indeed, all that can be done is to keep ones fingers crossed and continue to hope, and hope that the crossed fingers don't get "entangled".

Good luck.

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
what are the chances for 2007 Applicants,

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohammad76 said:
what are the chances for 2007 Applicants,
Well, the chances are queit good if you qualify, are of good health, are lucky and have enough time to wait
(42-48Months according to them). You may want to add another 6 Months to that though. All these factors will enable you to get over there i.e cross the first hurdle. When you then land, the second race starts - with a bit of luck and other factors you will then, maybe, require a year or 2 to settle (could well be more or less).

BobbyB

NENEGAY

Jul 26, 2010
hello piolo so have you received any document request as of the moment?have you heard any movements along with other applicants from london?pls reply.thank u

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NENEGAY said:
hello piolo so have you received any document request as of the moment?have you heard any movements along with other applicants from london?pls reply.thank u
Piolo is a Nov2007 Applicant to CHC London, from somewhere in the ME. From track it.com, it can be deduced that, no DU letter has been sent for the past 3 months and I am sure he has not received any "DU Letter". If he had, he would definitely update this thread.

samsal

Feb 3, 2010
Hi BobbyB

thanks for keeping streamlining this thread, we are almost desperate!!!
Do you have any news about our cases ( November 2007 applicants)?

I was discussing the issue with a friend and he told me that everytime you sent a web-request or a change address letter, yor file will be reluanched from the starting point and you loose a lot of time, is it true?

also do you have any idea if our files are still in London office or transmitted to Ottawa?

Thanks and Good luck for all

Samsal

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samsal said:
Hi BobbyB

thanks for keeping streamlining this thread, we are almost desperate!!!
Do you have any news about our cases ( November 2007 applicants)?

I was discussing the issue with a friend and he told me that everytime you sent a web-request or a change address letter, yor file will be reluanched from the starting point and you loose a lot of time, is it true?

I don't know, but to be honest, anything could be possible. Only an insider would be able to answer this question of yours.
Anyway, if that is what they do, "then I think they need to reform themselves", as I think that would be totally absurd.

also do you have any idea if our files are still in London office or transmitted to Ottawa?
No idea, Man. Have lost touch, as I have not been regular and up to date for sometime now.

Thanks and Good luck for all

Good Luck to you too.

Samsal

sohaillactuca

Mar 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samsal said:
Thanks BobbyB

Hope to hear good news soon
i applied in Dec, 2007 and still waiting for updation. I am working in AlAin and in touch with this thread.
I think we will get updation may be soon

mehpk

Nov 2, 2007
Bahrain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am also NOV, 2007 AOR, and still waiting for update letter......

lets hope for the best.......

cheers

fernendez

Sep 26, 2010
i applied in July 2007, and document was acknowledged in August 2007, i only did my medicals in August 2010 and i am waiting for them to request for my passport.
Have you guys done received request for medicals?
From all indications, 2010 applicants cases are getting treated faster than ours.