+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update letter?

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
KShahid said:
Mohammad,

I think you will get your medical soon. Keep an eye on your local post man and post office. London office uses normal mailing system and I have lost 3 letters sent from London CHC. even my medical got delayed for 8 months because i didn't receive the MR in Jan 2010.
You are right Allah will do , what ever is best for us.

Shahid
Shahid you 100% right they sending the papers throug normal mailing system and this is very strange, they should understand applicants feelings, what your expereicne said, will they ask more documents or they will send medical request? what you think

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
CanadianLove said:
same here ppl, im also 40 months and counting, still awaiting meds - 2007 applicant
dont know whats going on
From where you applied? UAE or any other country?

KShahid

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
May 10
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Aug 10
Med's Done....
Aug 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 10
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11
LANDED..........
Last week of March 2011. (Alhamdolillah)
mohammad76 said:
Shahid you 100% right they sending the papers throug normal mailing system and this is very strange, they should understand applicants feelings, what your expereicne said, will they ask more documents or they will send medical request? what you think
In my case they asked for new Police Certificates, as old ones expired, updated forms. PPRF and Medical request all together

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KShahid said:
In my case they asked for new Police Certificates, as old ones expired, updated forms. PPRF and Medical request all together
Hi Kshahid,
Could you please confirm and elaborate on the police certificate(s), meaning to say, did they ask you to provide the new police certificates from every country you had lived in or just from the present country of residence (If applicable in your case).

Thanks.
BobbyB

KShahid

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
May 10
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Aug 10
Med's Done....
Aug 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 10
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11
LANDED..........
Bobby,

I submitted PC from my country of residence only but they asked me to submit PC for 2 other countries where I have worked and new PC from my country as the old one has been expired.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KShahid said:
Bobby,

I submitted PC from my country of residence only but they asked me to submit PC for 2 other countries where I have worked and new PC from my country as the old one has been expired.
Thanks Mate. That resolves this issue at last. Exactly my understanding. Once again, Thank you.

BobbyB

KShahid

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
May 10
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Aug 10
Med's Done....
Aug 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 10
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11
LANDED..........
BobbyB said:
Thanks Mate. That resolves this issue at last. Exactly my understanding. Once again, Thank you.

BobbyB
Bobby,

In my case they asked for new PC for my country of resident as I submitted only this PC with my documents.
I did not submit PC for the 2 other countries where I worked for 2 years but never stayed more than 2 months consecutively. CHC asked to submit PC for these countries with Medical request.

Kshahid

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KShahid said:
Bobby,

In my case they asked for new PC for my country of resident as I submitted only this PC with my documents.
I did not submit PC for the 2 other countries where I worked for 2 years but never stayed more than 2 months consecutively. CHC asked to submit PC for these countries with Medical request.

Kshahid
Thanks Mate. It's been so long now that I do not think I know where all the papers are any longer. I was just trying to get them together again but don't know where I have placed all of them. 36 Months is quiet a long time- I had them all to ready 2years ago.
"C'est La vie!! "Que Sera, Sera !! what will be will be."

Anyway, thank you once again.

BobbyB

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
Every one should pray to ALLAH

KShahid

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
May 10
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Aug 10
Med's Done....
Aug 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 10
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11
LANDED..........

Reading this forum everyday while waiting on PPR making me more impatient so I have decided to stay away for a while and wait patiently for PPR. I will update here whenever i get any update. If anybody wants to contact me I am available @ kamran30@gmail.com.

I wish all the best for all of you guys.

Kshahid

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
KShahid said:

Reading this forum everyday while waiting on PPR making me more impatient so I have decided to stay away for a while and wait patiently for PPR. I will update here whenever i get any update. If anybody wants to contact me I am available @ kamran30 @ gmail.com.

I wish all the best for all of you guys.

Kshahid
Kshahid this is not fair, dont go away, need to be patient, GOOD time will come just trust on ALLAH, dont leave us alone here, stay here

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Kshahid: i understand and I've tried staying away too....its proven easier said than done.

I pray that you may hear something soon....

They really need to clear the backlog...2007 and still awaiting PR.

we have to pray for each other....

Heavenly Father, in our present need, help us to believe that you are aware of our anxiety and will do what is best for us. Give us the strength to trust You and put the present and future in Your Hands. Grant this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
sheraig said:
Kshahid: i understand and I've tried staying away too....its proven easier said than done.

I pray that you may hear something soon....

They really need to clear the backlog...2007 and still awaiting PR.

we have to pray for each other....

Heavenly Father, in our present need, help us to believe that you are aware of our anxiety and will do what is best for us. Give us the strength to trust You and put the present and future in Your Hands. Grant this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.
Ameen, AMeen , Ameen

mehpk

Nov 2, 2007
Bahrain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And I am still waiting for the update letter.......... lets hope for the best inshAllah.

cheers

AOR - NOV, 2007.............................