+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For all those who sent their applications today oct 11 2017 what mistakes did you make?

anil13

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
03-02-2014
Are you the only applicant? I've read cases where the application is processed even when they didn't write the name.

Most probably if everything else is completed they won't return the application because of that. At this point is on the hands of the Officer. If you get AOR then you should be fine and hopefully it will be soon as there are people from Oct post C-6 getting AOR.
Yes, Its a single application. Thanks. I hope they don't return my application based on this.

scahmed

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Question about Q11, if I had multiple sources of income during same timeline do I need to list both or just one will suffice?
For example from Jan 2016 to July 2016 i was employed and also doing my side bushiness (self-employed) . So I just filled out I was employed from Jan 2016 to July 2016 and didn't mention anything about my side business as I thought all CIC care about is the missing periods or gaps , but just want to confirm that my understanding is correct before I send out my application.

Canven84

Oct 17, 2017
Yes, Its a single application. Thanks. I hope they don't return my application based on this.
I wouldn't worry too much for that honest mistake. If there's more than one application that might be enforced to avoid confusions but it should be obvious to them that you're the one in the pictures.
Let us know when you have your AOR, hopefully soon :)

NewUser2018

Jun 15, 2017
many 11 october applicants are starting to get AOR and the news i read especially family applicants have their application returned due to some BS issues, not a good news.

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
many 11 october applicants are starting to get AOR and the news i read especially family applicants have their application returned due to some BS issues, not a good news.
I didn't see any BS issues in this forum so far.

Reactions: itsmyid

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
The BS issues you are referring to, I think, are:
1. expired passport sent as one of 2 IDs without explanation
2. children others IDs were not sent etc.
In both cases the form warns if there is no explanation, your application would be returned.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
The biggest mistake is probably not contacting one of those people who got AOR to send my application with them a couple of weeks ago...

Reactions: NonaArso

N_Shine

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Hello guys,

I thought PR number is the number written on the front if the card below ID NO, ****-**** but while trying to check my status online it prompted that it should be in this format PA******* which is found on the back of the card. When I sent my application I wrote the ****-**** number. Now I am worried :( Do you think they will return my application? Note that I included copy of my PR amd COPR too. Thank you

ecstrom

May 25, 2012
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
22-02-2014
Hello guys,

I thought PR number is the number written on the front if the card below ID NO, ****-**** but while trying to check my status online it prompted that it should be in this format PA******* which is found on the back of the card. When I sent my application I wrote the ****-**** number. Now I am worried :( Do you think they will return my application? Note that I included copy of my PR amd COPR too. Thank you
where do you need to write PR number? ****-**** is UCI number.

N_Shine

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
where do you need to write PR number? ****-**** is UCI number.
It said the latest immigration document which can be PR card number or UCI, right? Initially I wrote the UCI but then I thought the PR card number is the latest and I changed it

N_Shine

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
It said the latest immigration document which can be PR card number or UCI, right? Initially I wrote the UCI but then I thought the PR card number is the latest and I changed it
I just went to check on my COPR AND PR, you are the right, both numbers are the same The PR card number is on the back of the card and the UCI is on the front Thank you for solving my dilema :)

Reactions: ecstrom

NewUser2018

Jun 15, 2017
Hello guys,

no worries you did the right thing.
if you havnt got AOR yet you cant check your app online.

if you already have AOR try same number with 0000-0000 format, or landing document number. Also surename can be tricky. When i was checking PR status back in the day i hade to enter 0000-0000 UCI# and put middle & surename in all small letters which took me hours to figure out until i got into it.

also try receipt number excluding alphabets.

again you wont be able to check online status until you get AOR which will which contains also instructions of how to check back in the day they didnt have instructions.

Reactions: N_Shine