Passport Req..
23-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2012
LANDED..........
12-07-2012
dgm said:
hi SUMMER1979

we actually had the same concern nun nagstart ako sumali dito sa forum. very thankful din ako sa mga nagreply sa posts ko.

i've only worked in the hospital for one year, since then CI na ko, almost 4 years na. pero sabi ng consultancy ko, subcategory ng 3152 ang nurse instructor. sana lang iconsider nila application ko kasi kung yun 1 year lang icoconsider nila, 65 points lang ako. kung pati yun CI experience ko, 71pts. nareceive ng NV yun documents namin nun Sept.8.

goodluck friend! sana iconsider nila CI experience natin.

DGM

Hi! Glad to know we're on the same boat, before i did the self-assessment dont remember how i get 70+ points. Now i re-assess myself i only got 66 pts. My golly!!! Maybe because i deducted my exp as a CI and focus on the Staffing exp. I have not pass my papers yet, i want to polish it well since i'm working on my own and depending on the advises given by the helpful people hir. Im nearly convince to pass my papers. However i still have doubts. Anyone pls help!!! hehehe

1.First, I was employed in a tertiary hospital for a year back in 2005 then i breached my contract of 2 yrs. However, i approached my chief nurse, she gave me one. my fear is that if the VO validates this on the HRD will it be subject for inadmissable?? I cannot provide the employment cert. under that hospital with full details since i exit not so clean. Can i provide an explanation letter, explaining that i breached the contract but i have e.c? then notarized by the lawyer??

2. Second, my no.1 choice of NOC is as a staff nurse then followed by nurse instructor for 4 years. I have 3 years full time C.I then some 2 years part time all at the same time then 3 skuls of less than 1 year. Do u think this can be added?? in my working exp wid the total of 5 years as a NURSE (staff, Nurse, instructor)
If i cannot convince them that i worked a year in hospital can they consider my CI exp???

3. Third, My educ attainment is this

Elem -6
HS-4
UNder grad- 2
BSN-4
MAsteral-1 yr on going
Total: is this 14 only??

Haiiisttt!! Salamat po sa magtyatyaga n sumagot, auko po tlgang mag agency kc mbigat sa bulsa hehehe. Maraming salamat sa inyo!! More power to this forum!! God Bless Us All!!!

m2canada

Aug 10, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 24, 2009
Doc's Request.
february 24, 2010
AOR Received.
june 23, 2010
IELTS Request
may 8, 2010
File Transfer...
june 23, 2010
Med's Request
aug 27, 2010;sept. 23,2010
Med's Done....
oct. 5 & 15(another view of xray), 2010;meds sent to cem oct 15, 18 & 26
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
november 17, 2010;PP sent november 19, 2010
LANDED..........
?
nikka,
nsend ko na sa email mo. goodluck!

amboy

Sep 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solokru said:
Wow. 449 Pages and still counting!

I've been reading this thread since last month and I've finally decided to register to be able to post some replies here. Anyways, I've noticed na since FSW page ito for Filipinos, madaming FSW applicants pero kakaunti ang information about QSW and on how to obtain a CSQ (kasi dadaan pa din naman sa FSW kahit may CSQ na). Gusto ko lang po malaman kung may mga active members ba dito na willing mag-relate ng experience nila in obtaining a CSQ. Kung meron man po I would like to know if kung na-interview ka na para sa CSQ at meron ka na nito, tatawagin ka pa din ba para sa interview for FSW? Also, required ba ang income tax return mo na ipakita sa CSQ application o sa FSW na?

Merci beaucoup!
QSW is quebec skilled worker? and what is CSQ?

sigfrid101

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 27, 2010
nikka_ganda68 said:
hello po sa lahat...

magtatanong lang po ulit ako... reagarding sa employment certificate. yung company po kasi ng partner ko, di nagbibigay ng employment certificate unless you are already resigned, nagbibigay lang sila ng proof na you are employed by the said company pero di po cya detailed employment certificate. pwede na po ba kaya yung proof na yun, tas gawa na lang ng explanation letter? me employment contract naman cya, kaso di nakaspecify yung job details nung position nya, pwede rin po bang mag-attach na lang ulit ng expalanation letter, stating yung job details nya?

we are still in the process of collating required documents, nakakalito kasi yung ibang mga requirements.

thanks! goodluck po sa lahat! :D
Your husband can submit an affidavit stating his position with the company, number of years employed, duties & responsibilities, salary & benefits. Include also the reason why he can't provide a COE issued by his employer and contact number of their company's HR (in case the Visa Office would like to verify his employment). Then attach mo na lang other supporting docs e.g. employment contract, photocopies of payslips, company ID.

nikka_ganda68

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
sigfrid101 said:
Your husband can submit an affidavit stating his position with the company, number of years employed, duties & responsibilities, salary & benefits. Include also the reason why he can't provide a COE issued by his employer and contact number of their company's HR (in case the Visa Office would like to verify his employment). Then attach mo na lang other supporting docs e.g. employment contract, photocopies of payslips, company ID.

Many many thanks to you... :D

pisces18k

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2010 to CIO
AOR Received.
Oct 5,2010 (1st)/ Jan 12,2011 (2nd)
Med's Request
dtd. Mar 7,2012 / Received Mar 21,2012
Med's Done....
Sent: April 12,2012 (ECAS changed to Med Received : June 18,2012)
Passport Req..
July 5,2012 (PP sent 7/9/12)
VISA ISSUED...
July 17,2012
LANDED..........
around January 2013
khai said:
lots and lots of forum members have same experience..i for one have experienced that..i don't think that's a cause of worry though..would you mind sharing your timeline? are you one of the post june 25 applicants? :)

welcome to the forum by the way..

Yes I am with the last batches of application. I sent my application to CIO May 6,2010 and it arrived there by May 13,2010 as per tracking system of fedex. The application/processing fee was charged to my credit card by Sept 7,2010. Until now I have no notice whether my application is approved or not.

blackswan

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
September 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
July 2011
Med's Done....
August 2011
Passport Req..
January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon surrey
Hi to all,

Im about to submit my full documents this week, upon reviewing the photocopies of personal history form i found an error not including a period of unemployment. can i print another form and make the correction without submitting the old one?

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
amboy said:
QSW is quebec skilled worker? and what is CSQ?
Certificat de Sélection du Québec o Québec Selection Certificate po :) I was just wondering kung may mga members din ba dito sa Forum na kumuha o kumukuha nito. Thanks!

sau2calgary

Star Member
Feb 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 24, 2009 ( NS)
AOR Received.
Jan 19, 2010 ( 2nd AOR)
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
awan
Passport Req..
Oct.09,2010
VISA ISSUED...
October 27,2010
LANDED..........
next yr..may or june 2011 @ calgary alberta
summer1979 said:
Hi! Glad to know we're on the same boat, before i did the self-assessment dont remember how i get 70+ points. Now i re-assess myself i only got 66 pts. My golly!!! Maybe because i deducted my exp as a CI and focus on the Staffing exp. I have not pass my papers yet, i want to polish it well since i'm working on my own and depending on the advises given by the helpful people hir. Im nearly convince to pass my papers. However i still have doubts. Anyone pls help!!! hehehe

1.First, I was employed in a tertiary hospital for a year back in 2005 then i breached my contract of 2 yrs. However, i approached my chief nurse, she gave me one. my fear is that if the VO validates this on the HRD will it be subject for inadmissable?? I cannot provide the employment cert. under that hospital with full details since i exit not so clean. Can i provide an explanation letter, explaining that i breached the contract but i have e.c? then notarized by the lawyer??

2. Second, my no.1 choice of NOC is as a staff nurse then followed by nurse instructor for 4 years. I have 3 years full time C.I then some 2 years part time all at the same time then 3 skuls of less than 1 year. Do u think this can be added?? in my working exp wid the total of 5 years as a NURSE (staff, Nurse, instructor)
If i cannot convince them that i worked a year in hospital can they consider my CI exp???

Elem -6
HS-4
UNder grad- 2
BSN-4
MAsteral-1 yr on going

Haiiisttt!! Salamat po sa magtyatyaga n sumagot, auko po tlgang mag agency kc mbigat sa bulsa hehehe. Maraming salamat sa inyo!! More power to this forum!! God Bless Us All!!!
1) pwede mong magamit yun binigay ng chief nurse mo at about the employment certificate naman, just write a letter sa VO ( explanation letter kung bakit hindi ka nakauha ng employment cert mo then pirmahan mo.. no need lawyer kasi ganon din ginawa ko dahil sa isang employment ko wala akong nakuha na employment cert)

== for the past ten years ng employment ko ay naging CI din ako,,, sa form just fill up the form 3152 ilagay mo ( Nurse Clinical Instructor) kasi ganon din nilagay at wala naman problema.

=== dapat naka breakdown yun CI at Staff Nurse para mas maayus..

sana makatulong sa iyo

Note: I apply with my own na hindi nag consult sa agency.. I rely sa mga taong nandito base sa kanilang experience.... and of course goggle search.

khai

Aug 6, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2010
AOR Received.
08-12-2010/17-03-2011
IELTS Request
GT IELTS request: January 21, 2011
File Transfer...
13-04-2011
Med's Request
03-05-2011
Med's Done....
24-05-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2011
LANDED..........
04-08-2011
summer1979 said:

Elem -6
HS-4
UNder grad- 2
BSN-4
MAsteral-1 yr on going

If you'll ask me po..if you think that your case is as complicated you might want to seek help sa isang consultancy company.
Kung ako actually ang nasa position mo mag hhanap ako nang consultant.
and another thing po.i don't think your MA degree will be credited until it's finished,or nka grad ka na. :)

pamazana

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2010
File Transfer...
23-03-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
30-07-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APPROVED: 13-09-2010 / RECEIVED: 29-09-2010
LANDED..........
25-10-10 in toronto
:-[ where n ang passport namin?. tlg naman. Almost a month n. Sana dumating n agad!.
Anyway! i just attended the CIIP. it will help us a lots sa Canada. Very informative. You should attend the seminar. Thumbs up CIIP staff.

albert_alo

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 11,2005
AOR Received.
18-2-2010
Med's Request
may 17
Med's Done....
June 7
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
aug 3
VISA ISSUED...
soon.. DM-Sept 21 Received Visa- Sept 28
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2010
pamazana said:
:-[ where n ang passport namin?. tlg naman. Almost a month n. Sana dumating n agad!.
Anyway! i just attended the CIIP. it will help us a lots sa Canada. Very informative. You should attend the seminar. Thumbs up CIIP staff.
hi pamazana.. ang tagal ng pagbabalik ng passport no? ours, we sent it last Aug 09 pero until now we haven't received it yet.. hay... i agree, ciip was very informative. sana we'll have our passports with maple leaf this week..

epgamer

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Registered Nurse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December , 2009
Doc's Request.
February 9, 2010
AOR Received.
April 26, 2010
Med's Request
July 22, 2010
Med's Done....
July 28, 2010
Passport Req..
October 18, 2010
hello people...it's my 47th day of waiting for my PPR since st. lukes submitted my medical exam to the embassy. do you think something is wrong?

kanebo

Oct 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 22, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 04, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 23, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 12, 2010
Med's Request
May 26, 2010
Med's Done....
Jun 01, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 04, 2010
albert_alo said:
hi pamazana.. ang tagal ng pagbabalik ng passport no? ours, we sent it last Aug 09 pero until now we haven't received it yet.. hay... i agree, ciip was very informative. sana we'll have our passports with maple leaf this week..
Hindi kaya pwede nang mag email sa canadian embassy...more than a month na e. I read kasi before may isang ka-forum nag email siya tapos nag-respond naman ang embassy at binigay ung tracking no. sa kanya.