+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINOS Applying for FSW Page.

johndees

Jun 24, 2010
gcctocanada said:
Hi dear, this might help you

;D
Thanks also gcctocanada for the link. Im just starting my application and I hope Id be included in the 1st 1000 of noc1122. A road block is my fbi clearance which i just applied for. I was informed that it would take 9 weeks to secure the clearance. good luck to you in canada.

heatspine

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
08-06-2010
Med's Request
02-09-2010
Med's Done....
06-10-2010
Passport Req..
24-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011
LANDED..........
20-07-2011
zsashimi said:
Share ko lang.. I have tried to look for there.. pero dahil may changes sa immigration rules, inuuna yung local nila.. pag wala silang makuhang local that's the only time na kukuha sila outside.. pero the employer would need to get approval pa from an office ( i forgot the name)..

I went to Vancouver last May on a tourist visa.. Tried to apply pero all I got was they needed someone that can work legally in Canada.. Even if I indicated na i have pending FSW application..
with that in note, im assuming it would be easier if the visa is already issued. how's the IT market?

nars

Apr 23, 2010
Phil
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2009
AOR Received.
18-11-2009
File Transfer...
25-11-2009
Med's Request
04-05-2010
Med's Done....
21-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2010
LANDED..........
August! Kakain ako ng isnow!!!
zsashimi said:
Share ko lang.. I have tried to look for there.. pero dahil may changes sa immigration rules, inuuna yung local nila.. pag wala silang makuhang local that's the only time na kukuha sila outside.. pero the employer would need to get approval pa from an office ( i forgot the name)..

I went to Vancouver last May on a tourist visa.. Tried to apply pero all I got was they needed someone that can work legally in Canada.. Even if I indicated na i have pending FSW application..
And when you're already living in Canada legally. They won't hire you on any regulated jobs or any higher post on any job unless you have a Canadian working experience. Galing noh! ;D

First six months natin doon siguro kumukuha tayo ng order wehehehe :eek: ;D

lola_basyang

Jan 17, 2010
zsashimi said:
Canadian Embassy is in Makati.. RCBC building.. Along ayala avenue.. But i must warn you na sa Ayala may Loading and unloading area.. so pag bumaba kayo sa unloading area, kailangan nyo pa mag-underpass ng 2 bago makarating ng RCBC.. Unless mag-taxi kayo then sa RCBC building mismo kayo bababa.

Good Luck!
thanks for the heads up.. really appreciate it...

I

isysy

heatspine said:
hi isysy. same noc tayo. have you tried looking for work there na? or meron ka ng waiting dun?
hi, i'm looking pa rin pa. sending resumes online, talked to some via magicjack.
i have a couple of scheduled interviews when i get there - but none of those are managerial, i wish to start low muna. hopeful naman kami ng wife ko to get a work there, kahit isa lang sa amin muna. both of us are active on our careers.

i also hope my certifications will help me there. if it worked for the Visa Office, it might also work for employers :D

maria cecilia primero

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
philippines
Visa Office......
manila philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2009
Doc's Request.
25-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-06-2010
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
nars said:
And when you're already living in Canada legally. They won't hire you on any regulated jobs or any higher post on any job unless you have a Canadian working experience. Galing noh! ;D

First six months natin doon siguro kumukuha tayo ng order wehehehe :eek: ;D
survival jobs!!!hehehe!hndi na tau mga sir and ma'am dun! sacrifices we have to take pra lang mtupad ang mga :)dreams.

maria cecilia primero

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
philippines
Visa Office......
manila philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2009
Doc's Request.
25-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-06-2010
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
isysy said:
yung visa package ko galing kay FES
isysy,
good to hear that!ibig sbihin for as long as okay docs nmin we wont have problems at all!tnx and good luck!

I

isysy

thankful ako sa lahat ng mga taong nagbigay ng information sa forum. malaking tulong talaga.
to others who are in the process of applying, here are my random tips:

1. in some NOC like 0213 (previously), cooks, chefs, plumber, etc. you don't have to be a college graduate - preferred but not required, I guess. konti lang ang points but you can make it up sa IELTS.

2. even if you have been denied tourist visa before, you can still flawlessly apply. I was stunned during the interview for a US tourist visa. the visa officer denied me a tourist visa but he recommended me to apply as an immigrant to the US. I told him, sorry but I don't like to live permanently in your country. sabay talikod! come to think, I was not eligible for tourist, but for immigration pwede? I got denial din dati after applying for canadian tourist. Actually, this what motivated me and my wife to apply for FSW kasi grabeh yung disappointment noong denied (last 2008) ng tourist both for US and Canada.

3. proof of funds kahit na naka "OR" yung time deposit with your name and a name of another person (not your spouse, but kung kanino ka nag borrow), basta malaki laki lang yung amount, pumasa!

4. basta mag ask si doctor if you have this?, if you have that?, do you do... ?, just say NO. The doc did not ask my wife if she has cysts or something but when the doctor asked her to open up, she then told him immediately about it... hinipo talaga, buti nalang sabi ni doc "looks benign" and it is! pinatanggal talaga nga namin right after sending the passports. awa ng dyos, after the biopsy - benign nga talaga! thank you Lord!

5. IT-related vendor certifications helped.

6. they honor stocks/bonds as settlement funds. yung sa aking naka indicate sa isang letter that once i resigned from my work, the company will give me $x,xxx for my stocks. In my case i presented a certificate holding a US privately-held company stocks. I believe that helped as well. -- but parang yari yata sa CBSA, problema ngayon eh yung last day ko is the day before the flight.

7. be extra careful on what you write sa form. we paid the price on this heavily when my wife - who stayed only for 5 months in the US, back to PH for a few months, then another 5 months ulit, bago bumalik sa PH... wrote that the entire time she was in the US, staying for 1.5 years! buti nalang hindi sila nag hanap ng travel papers, FBI lang yung hinanap! nag comply lang kami, ayos!

8. if you have been to Japan, you can apply for a Japan Police Clearance even if you don't have a demand letter from the visa office yet. You can e-mail the Canadian visa office after the AOR and once they reply back that they require you nga, you can show that e-mail printout to the Japan consulate/embassy and hopefully they will grant it. a month or so, they'll give you the clearance as gratis.

9. employment certificates kahit na for the recent years lang, ayos nah. the employment certificate under that NOC must be submitted. In my case 10 years IT experience, I only submitted 6 years from the present company im working where 3 years lang sa NOC 0213. I did not bother to include the previous employments because it is not related to 0213. binangit ko lang sa form. but no employment cert - close na yung company eh, yung may-ari ay si airmats ko.

10. binalik lahat ng docs maliban sa bank certs. lahat maliban sa certificates/diploma ay may butas.

11. they don't call any of the banks or the employers.

those are my random tips. i have more, but i need to finish this up kasi i need to compose a resignation letter pa. One for me and one for my wife. =)

hindi pa rin ako makatulog ngayon nandito na visa namin... the anxiety of waiting for the visa is over, but the actual migration thing is getting into my nerves!!!

Thanks!

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
silverfox said:
hi mimi,

just curious...ilonggo ka man? ;)
im from mindanao, sagol bisaya ilonggo ;D, so ilonggo ka gali, abi ko cebuano kay cebu man ;D

hinaut pa malampasan nyo interview, lisod pud straight bisaya noh? :p

good luck!

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
ma ask ko lng po yng may mga medical requests, passport requests and yng mga visa na...........

nagverify pa po ba embassy sa employers nyo? as in, tumawag tlga sila?

tnx for the replies!

sunshine888

Star Member
May 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
dec.16, march 1, april 1, 2010
Med's Done....
feb.2, march6, april 12, 2010 final med test to be submitted on June 15,2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
june 23, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
july13,2010,passport recvd july15,2010
LANDED..........
Aug 5,2010 Vancouver!
For those who are heading to Vancouver B.C. and will be acquiring a driver's license , read this link. It will provide you with what to bring like International Driver's License and a certification from LTO that you have been driving for a certain number of years.

http://www.icbc.com/driver-licensing/moving-bc/other-country

rogue2578

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
isysy said:
thankful ako sa lahat ng mga taong nagbigay ng information sa forum. malaking tulong talaga.
to others who are in the process of applying, here are my random tips:

1. in some NOC like 0213 (previously), cooks, chefs, plumber, etc. you don't have to be a college graduate - preferred but not required, I guess. konti lang ang points but you can make it up sa IELTS.

2. even if you have been denied tourist visa before, you can still flawlessly apply. I was stunned during the interview for a US tourist visa. the visa officer denied me a tourist visa but he recommended me to apply as an immigrant to the US. I told him, sorry but I don't like to live permanently in your country. sabay talikod! come to think, I was not eligible for tourist, but for immigration pwede? I got denial din dati after applying for canadian tourist. Actually, this what motivated me and my wife to apply for FSW kasi grabeh yung disappointment noong denied (last 2008) ng tourist both for US and Canada.

3. proof of funds kahit na naka "OR" yung time deposit with your name and a name of another person (not your spouse, but kung kanino ka nag borrow), basta malaki laki lang yung amount, pumasa!

4. basta mag ask si doctor if you have this?, if you have that?, do you do... ?, just say NO. The doc did not ask my wife if she has cysts or something but when the doctor asked her to open up, she then told him immediately about it... hinipo talaga, buti nalang sabi ni doc "looks benign" and it is! pinatanggal talaga nga namin right after sending the passports. awa ng dyos, after the biopsy - benign nga talaga! thank you Lord!

5. IT-related vendor certifications helped.

6. they honor stocks/bonds as settlement funds. yung sa aking naka indicate sa isang letter that once i resigned from my work, the company will give me $x,xxx for my stocks. In my case i presented a certificate holding a US privately-held company stocks. I believe that helped as well. -- but parang yari yata sa CBSA, problema ngayon eh yung last day ko is the day before the flight.

7. be extra careful on what you write sa form. we paid the price on this heavily when my wife - who stayed only for 5 months in the US, back to PH for a few months, then another 5 months ulit, bago bumalik sa PH... wrote that the entire time she was in the US, staying for 1.5 years! buti nalang hindi sila nag hanap ng travel papers, FBI lang yung hinanap! nag comply lang kami, ayos!

8. if you have been to Japan, you can apply for a Japan Police Clearance even if you don't have a demand letter from the visa office yet. You can e-mail the Canadian visa office after the AOR and once they reply back that they require you nga, you can show that e-mail printout to the Japan consulate/embassy and hopefully they will grant it. a month or so, they'll give you the clearance as gratis.

9. employment certificates kahit na for the recent years lang, ayos nah. the employment certificate under that NOC must be submitted. In my case 10 years IT experience, I only submitted 6 years from the present company im working where 3 years lang sa NOC 0213. I did not bother to include the previous employments because it is not related to 0213. binangit ko lang sa form. but no employment cert - close na yung company eh, yung may-ari ay si airmats ko.

10. binalik lahat ng docs maliban sa bank certs. lahat maliban sa certificates/diploma ay may butas.

11. they don't call any of the banks or the employers.

those are my random tips. i have more, but i need to finish this up kasi i need to compose a resignation letter pa. One for me and one for my wife. =)

hindi pa rin ako makatulog ngayon nandito na visa namin... the anxiety of waiting for the visa is over, but the actual migration thing is getting into my nerves!!!

Thanks!

Wow isysy thank you sa pag share ng mga valuable lessons and experiences. I can relate to the US visa denial. 3x times na ako na deny. (2x in 1998 dahil newly graduate ako while the most recent one is this last march lng). I was hurt but I told myself maybe tourist visa is no longer for me because Im meant for an immigrant visa..Sana nga mag approve at maka sama sa 1000 per NOC

Thanks again for sharing.

leigh_anne

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lola_basyang said:
MERON AKO NEWS. i don't know if i should be happy or not, the canadian embassy just called me a few minutes ago, and they are scheduling us for an interview this july 26 at the embassy. my situation is, we are applying as a common-law with my girlfriend... my concerns are:

1. where is canadian embassy? im from cebu so i presume its in manila but where exactly?
2. what could be the reason why we will be undergoing an interview?
3. what could be possible questions during the interview?
4. should we carry more documents? or whatsoever?

please help... in nervous and anxious about this
may alam akong ganyan din ang case.. He applied with a CLP and was also called for an interview last March. The questions revolved around the authenticity of the CLPship... They were asked too if they applied with an agency... Then they were asked to provide additional docs to prove their claim... After naman na napass nila yung additional docs, mga 1 wk or 2, binigay na MR nila.. Basta prove nyo lang na totoo na CLP kayo...

hope this helps

smilepmendoza

Jun 27, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-March-2010
Doc's Request.
June 11, 2010
AOR Received.
September 23, 2010
File Transfer...
September 16, 2010
Med's Request
August 26, 2011
Med's Done....
October 10, 2011
Passport Req..
April 4, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time, hopefully SOON!
LANDED..........
In God's time
Hello po.

Ask lang po ako ng help please.

Ask ko po sana kung pwede na ba ang marriage certificates ng father in law ko (since my husband is the principal) and nang tito nya na permanent resident ng Canada as proof of relationship with a Canadian? Apart from the Canadian passport and the likes lang po.

Also, how do we get the market appraisal of our mortgaged condo (sa pagibig) and our cars (fully paid)?

Thanks po ;D

WHO

Star Member
Feb 25, 2010
Visa Office......
MLA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-09 to NS
Doc's Request.
20-01-10
oist!! silverfox, ilonggo ka gali :eek:! ilonggated man ako. sa mga ka-timelines, any news??
mine is still received by VO, pero they have the mailing address updated, kasi pina-change ko yun
to our hose instead of sa address ng agency.... haaayzzz at least it means na ginalaw na nila papers ng april applicants.
it is well... :D ;)