NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-09 to NS
Doc's Request.
20-01-10
aliyah1523 said:
kamusta naman wala pa din medical request :D at received by visa office pa din ang status.. :D

kailan ka dadating medical request...? kailan?
same here aliyah. darating din yan, medyo maulan kasi ngayon baka daw madulas yung postman. :D ;)

Large

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2009
Doc's Request.
16-10-2009
AOR Received.
08-02-2010
kyle said:
i lift everything to GOD now...
He's my source of everything...
may he bless the one who'll read my affidavit...

i don't fear no more for the future...
if it's HE's PLAn,,, then be it :D

parang nabunutan na ako ng tinik na naka comply ako sa 30days
even if 1 week lang ang preparation... i'm contented narin with the affidavit.
with two big time consultancies, 2 really great lawyers and a bunch of concerned forumers and friends...
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I'm blowing you all a good night hug and prayer that all your dreams come true...
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

by the way regarding the affidavit that was first made with an unbelievable charge...
i sent them an email telling them courteously for a refund...
and they were willing enough... mid of next month nalang daw... maybe nagasto na nila.
anyway! that's all i can do now... thanks again po!
Hi Kyle!
For quite sometime now I've been reading this forum....I think we share the same experience but good thing for you that embassy already made a communication. In my case, its already, almost 5months now that my status is still "received by visa office". I've sent an email to them 2 times already, here's their latest reply last June 17:

Your application is currently queued for the review of a visa officer.

Additional information regarding processing times for skilled worker applications received after November 26, 2008 is available at this link:

In view of our limited resources, we will not be able to respond to any further correspondence from you regarding this matter.

We note that your application was received in our office on , 2010.

Please contact this office ONLY if there are changes to your personal particulars, including:

* Change of address or contact information, including change of e-mail address;
* Change of immigration representative;
* Request for withdrawal of your application; to facilitate this request, please send a signed withdrawal letter by facsimile
* Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada.

In these instances, please advise us in writing. Thank you for your cooperation in this process.

Did you received this kind of reply also?

Large :(

char_bonel

Aug 18, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-08-09
Doc's Request.
7-10-09
AOR Received.
28-1-2010
File Transfer...
15-1-2010
Med's Request
3-2-2010
Med's Done....
3-26-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2010
LANDED..........
21-07-2010
hi guys,

got my visa yesterday. thanks to all......

realizations....

1. for proof of funds, u can widraw some amounts na sobra sa required proof of funds
2. the embassy may call the banks but bank people can only give info up until the date stated in the bank cert or bank statement.
3. for medicals, just as long as your able to work, not a threat to canada, pwede pwede parin
4. sa coe ng spouse( not principal), kahit contract lang pwede.just have an affidavit

these are the things that bothered me during the application process. I had 5 long stressfull nights

To my friendships hailo and tabs...thank you so much

To my katimelines kyle, maharlika and bubbles, more patience...dadadating din yan...

my moodlifter aliyah....go girl!

to ako, thank you sa timelines mo, nacocompare ko ang sakin

and to all, thanks to all your help

Canada2010Journey

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
char_bonel said:
hi guys,

realizations....

1. for proof of funds, u can widraw some amounts na sobra sa required proof of funds
2. the embassy may call the banks but bank people can only give info up until the date stated in the bank cert or bank statement.
3. for medicals, just as long as your able to work, not a threat to canada, pwede pwede parin
4. sa coe ng spouse( not principal), kahit contract lang pwede.just have an affidavit

these are the things that bothered me during the application process. I had 5 long stressfull nights

To my katimelines kyle, maharlika and bubbles, more patience...dadadating din yan...

Congratulations, char_bonel. :)

Matagal na ako nakikinig dito sa forums. Salamat sa iyong mga useful advice at replies sa iba :)

Ingat and I wish you success in Canada :)

kikokit

Sep 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 26, 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov. 5, 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 11, 2010
Med's Request
March 16, 2010
Med's Done....
April 20, 2010
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
May 27, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 17, 2010
LANDED..........
july 12, 2010
congrats char!

kiko

amitaf

Star Member
Aug 7, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september 26, 2009
Doc's Request.
december 03, 2009
AOR Received.
february 23, 2010
Med's Request
march 31, 2010
Med's Done....
april 16,2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
may 25, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
july 8, 2010
LANDED..........
july 29, 2010
congrats char!!!

sana ako na din sunod...

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
zsashimi said:
Hi Newbie here..

I applied last Dec 2004 but got the acknowledgement last March 2005. Then last year I receive a mail asking if I am still interested. I read in one of the post that she received a mail requesting for pull-out and apply for the new process. The letter I received was not stated that way. It says if you're pulling out then reply to them else do nothing and they'll continue with the process.

Has anyone here applied last 2004 or 2005? Any news abt your application? Or has anyone considered updating their records? I would like to do but isnt sure if it would help hasten my application. Since the 5 years of waiting, I have been to Canada 3 times on a tourist visa. The last was in May 2010. Any advise from anyone is much appreciated.
helo there!

i applied in january 2008 under the simplified application process (SAP) and received a letter december 2009 informing me that i still have to wait 2-3 years more b4 they decide on my application. since i have an experience in one of the 38 professions in the ministerial instructions (which means if i file a new application it would be prioritized), they gave me an option to withdraw by replying, else they would presume i am still interested in my application under the SAP, i.e, wait for 2-3 years more.

in my excitement, i withdrew my old application and filed a new one in the CIO.

in your case, since there is a new list of in-demand professions effective june 26, 2010, i suggest you verify first whether you have an experience in one of those. otherwise, don't withdraw your application.

good luck!

maria cecilia primero

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
philippines
Visa Office......
manila philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2009
Doc's Request.
25-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-06-2010
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
apache said:
what kind of proof did you send? cert of deposit or cert of time deposit? as i understand kc, if its cert of savings deposit, they may ask you again after some time jst to see if it moves/changes. in our case kasi, i provided with a cert of time deposit. luckily, di nmn cla ask for another. and photocopy lng submit ko :D in your case, i think safe na bawasan ng konti, as long as the amount is still within what is required from you. but its safer if you'll keep it intact

hope this helps
mraming salamat po! original bank cert po binigay ko. tnx a lot! :D

maria cecilia primero

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
philippines
Visa Office......
manila philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2009
Doc's Request.
25-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-06-2010
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
char,

congrats!may god bless you on ur journey!

I

isysy

char_bonel: congrats!

that would mean:

1. tabs = done. may visa na.
2. char_bonel = done na rin. may visa na.
3. amitaf = next
4. me = next after ni amitaf ;D

lola_basyang

Jan 17, 2010
i just want you guys to know. that those whose application were received by the visa office for the month of april wala pa kahit isa na nag medical request due to the 60 to 90 days na. so hopefully next week na starting ng mga april month makukuha natin medical requests...

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
March 13, 2010 (June 7 "In Process")
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
July 02, 2010 (sent July16)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Vancouver February 2011 (target)
char -- congrats! :) bukas kami magpapamedical sa nationwide baguio, and i will be remembering all ung tips :D

tabs, char -- have a safe flight. i know anytime aalis na kayo. basta huwag kau makakalimot. magpost parin kau dito esp about pag land :)

amitaf, isyisy -- darating narin sa inyo..:)

aKo_si , hailo -- hope we will still communicate sa FB :D have a safe flight!! ako magpapamedical pa lang.. wish me luck haha!

meldz and maharlika -- goodluck sa medicals natin.. sunod naman tayo na maghihintay :D

kyle -- sis, musta case mo? anong sabi ng embassy? goodluck..

lola -- baka nasa postman mo na.. kasi ako, june 22 sinabi sakin na meron na ako medical pero date ng letter june 2 daw... :)

sa lahat, upp, WHO, aliyah -- hello.. sana darating na lahat ng hihintay natin :)

WHO

Star Member
Feb 25, 2010
Visa Office......
MLA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-09 to NS
Doc's Request.
20-01-10
char_bonel said:
hi guys,

realizations....

cheers to your new life in Canada!! may God be with you in all your future endeavors. :)

upp942

May 27, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
Doc's Request.
01-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
23-May-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
Med's Request
02-May-2012 (post mark)
Med's Done....
24-May-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-12
imbubbles said:
char -- congrats! :) bukas kami magpapamedical sa nationwide baguio, and i will be remembering all ung tips :D

tabs, char -- have a safe flight. i know anytime aalis na kayo. basta huwag kau makakalimot. magpost parin kau dito esp about pag land :)

amitaf, isyisy -- darating narin sa inyo..:)

aKo_si , hailo -- hope we will still communicate sa FB :D have a safe flight!! ako magpapamedical pa lang.. wish me luck haha!

meldz and maharlika -- goodluck sa medicals natin.. sunod naman tayo na maghihintay :D

kyle -- sis, musta case mo? anong sabi ng embassy? goodluck..

lola -- baka nasa postman mo na.. kasi ako, june 22 sinabi sakin na meron na ako medical pero date ng letter june 2 daw... :)

sa lahat, upp, WHO, aliyah -- hello.. sana darating na lahat ng hihintay natin :)
Sana nga. Gustong gusto ko na pumunta sa Canada e :(