23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
hello to all!

i'm in a deep quandary at this time. im gathering my docs for submission to the visa office. my 120-day period just began last march 11. kasi i have a sad story. my youngest sister died last december, leaving her 3-year old son and her husband who is a seaman. my heart goes out to the poor child. i am married but no kids yet, by the way. in the past 3 mos, parang ako na ang replacement ng nanay nya. and ako naman, i can accept the possibility na hindi na kami magkababy ng hubby ko, in fact i stopped all fertility work-ups, i told myself i am already satisfied with my nephew. i consider him my own child na. naaawa ako sa kanya lalo na if ever his dad decides to marry anew.

at this stage, medyo mabigat na ang loob ko na mag migrate sa canada kasi maiiwan ko sya d2. but still, a huge part of me says i ought to go for it. my question is, is there a possibility that i could bring him with me later on? kasi gusto ko sana i-adopt namin sya ng hubby ko, that is, kng pumayag ang bro in law ko. kng di naman sya payag,is there any other way?

many thanks for your ideas....

maharlika

Champion Member
Feb 12, 2010
Pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
4131;3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-22-2009, returned; resent 8-09
Doc's Request.
09-24-2009
AOR Received.
02-01-2010
File Transfer...
09-30-2009
Med's Request
06-03-2010
Med's Done....
07-30,31-10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-21-10
VISA ISSUED...
10/15/2010....reached me on 11/09/2010
LANDED..........
MAY 24, 2011
silverfox said:
Thank you so much for your reply, Maharlika. You're a big help.

If ever I decide to change the status of my dependents from non-accompanying to accompanying, do i still have to inform the CIO or I'll just make the necessary changes in the application forms to be sent to Manila VO and pay the corresponding fees, and send the full docs within the 120-day period, without waiting for confirmation for the change of status?

Thanks once again.
make the necessary changes in the forms, pay the required fee, then write a letter indicating the changes in your application which could serve as their guide and an explanation from you too..to the VO na, no longer in the CIO coz, once you are given the 120 days, immediately then, CIO has forwarded your case no the local visa offce

maharlika

Champion Member
Feb 12, 2010
Pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
4131;3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-22-2009, returned; resent 8-09
Doc's Request.
09-24-2009
AOR Received.
02-01-2010
File Transfer...
09-30-2009
Med's Request
06-03-2010
Med's Done....
07-30,31-10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-21-10
VISA ISSUED...
10/15/2010....reached me on 11/09/2010
LANDED..........
MAY 24, 2011
mimi0713 said:
hello to all!

i'm in a deep quandary at this time. im gathering my docs for submission to the visa office. my 120-day period just began last march 11. kasi i have a sad story. my youngest sister died last december, leaving her 3-year old son and her husband who is a seaman. my heart goes out to the poor child. i am married but no kids yet, by the way. in the past 3 mos, parang ako na ang replacement ng nanay nya. and ako naman, i can accept the possibility na hindi na kami magkababy ng hubby ko, in fact i stopped all fertility work-ups, i told myself i am already satisfied with my nephew. i consider him my own child na. naaawa ako sa kanya lalo na if ever his dad decides to marry anew.

at this stage, medyo mabigat na ang loob ko na mag migrate sa canada kasi maiiwan ko sya d2. but still, a huge part of me says i ought to go for it. my question is, is there a possibility that i could bring him with me later on? kasi gusto ko sana i-adopt namin sya ng hubby ko, that is, kng pumayag ang bro in law ko. kng di naman sya payag,is there any other way?

mimi,

am not so sure yet of what could be the possible options to do so you can let the baby follow you if ever you pursued...but i answer you at once coz am touched with your story...just read the page in the official web talking about family class sponsorship or any other related page where you can gather ideas about adopting or sponsoring a relative...

hailo

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8,2009
Doc's Request.
Dec.30,2009
File Transfer...
July 15, 2009
Med's Request
Feb,15,2010
Med's Done....
March 11,2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 17,2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 28, 2010
LANDED..........
july????
silverfox said:
Hello po to all kabayans,

Sorry, it took me quite some time to come back in this forum. I had been busy reviewing for IELTS (which I recently took), and gathering my docs. I'm almost done but i need some clarifications though. I had to read all posts since the last time I logged in here, and i was able to find answers to some of my questions.

To refresh you, here's my timeline:
Sent application to NS - 10/15/09
Application received by NS - 10/21/09
AOR (1st) received thru email - 12/23/09 (dated 12/22/09)
Todate: collating all necessary docs for submission to Manila VO. (I hope to send it before end of this month.)

I need to be clarified on these matters (Seniors and anyone on the same situation, please comment/reply...thanks!):

1. Could I submit an explanation letter if I would not be able to provide employment contracts from my previous employer? Further, as to the explanation
letter, if it pertains to my spouse's employment, should he be the one to sign the letter or would I be the one to sign, considering that I'm the principal
applicant?
2. Has anyone got a copy of the Statutory Declaration for Non-accompanying family members? If so, kindly email it to silverfoxvee @ gmail.com.
3. Do i have to accomplish a new set of application forms to be submitted to the Manila VO, or should I submit the duplicate copy of the one i sent to NS?
If I need to accomplish a new one, could I change the amount I declared in the POF, since I have read in one of the posts here that the amount
required for single applicant has changed from Ca$10,835 to Ca$11K+?
4. With regard to the PRC certificates, can I submit the original without notarization, or shall I secure a CTC from PRC and have the same notarized?
5. Lastly, as to the personal assets being declared, where could I secure an official valuation for the automobile?

Thank you. Will appreciate your responses soonest. Take care and God bless everyone.
with regards to the ec and contracts, from experience to...got an affidavit for all the lacking docs actually almost all of them meron akong affidavit kasi got 2 employments from middle easts, the other one naman closed na so i have no other option but to attached an affidavit.together with the affidavit is yun payslips,, recommendation letter as i was told you can include any docs that will prove na na employ ka sa institution na yun....

for my spouse, i got him his own affidavits and signed by him....need to indicate clearly why you cant provide the docs that is lacking.....

all forms should be new and updated(in case may update ka)...actually sa POF nagchange din ako sa 2nd docs ko kasi iba na yung amount nung money sa bank so update ko lang.and advise sa akin basta kung anu yang amount na indicate mo dapat meron daw pag alis...basta equal yung amount to the nmber of heads ng kasama mo when you leave.

all original ang submit kong docs kasi yun ang requirement di ba?

hope this will help you...God bless

hailo

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8,2009
Doc's Request.
Dec.30,2009
File Transfer...
July 15, 2009
Med's Request
Feb,15,2010
Med's Done....
March 11,2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 17,2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 28, 2010
LANDED..........
july????
char_bonel said:
hi maharlika,

nakakatawa tayong mga nurse...Knowledge deficit at Anxiety related to upcoming medical exam ang mga nursing diagnosis natin.di ba dapat sa mga pasyente lang ntan un?pati tayo meron nadin. :p :p :p

cguro wat we can do is dring plenty of fluids, high fiber foods tsaka pahinga.

hala!nagsasabi ako pero ako din mahihimatay na.....

c hubby, inom ng inom ng sambong tea, para daw mag cleanse sya...ako naman laga ng malunggay..hahaha

were not overwieght naman kaya nga lang we feel guilty sometimes sa mga kinakain natin.mahilig panaman ako sa sweets..pero oks naman ang sugar ko.( i hope).ill visit my doctor tomorrow.( to be sure lang)
actually, lagi ko niremind self ko TAO lang para ma overcome ko ang feeling ng nurse.hirap kasi ng knowledgeable e di ba mas hirap maencounter as patient mga med prof...tsk,tsk,tsk!

hailo

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8,2009
Doc's Request.
Dec.30,2009
File Transfer...
July 15, 2009
Med's Request
Feb,15,2010
Med's Done....
March 11,2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 17,2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 28, 2010
LANDED..........
july????
mimi0713 said:
hello to all!

am kinda moved and touched by your story....di kita masagot sa questions mo.pero mothers point of view, wish ko lang sana pumayag father ma adopt yun kid, anyway in good hands naman....share ko lang one story ng relative ko who has been staying in canada for a very long time.single sya when she went there, now that she is aging(lupit ba aging...), she wanted to help her niece and nephew so what she did, she adopted the 2 kids when she went home nung 2005 wala pang one year nakuha nya yung 2 kids...andun na sila.

hope it all goes well for you....

silverfox

Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
File Transfer...
20-03-12
Med's Done....
19-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-03-12 received on 11-04-12
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-12 received on 28-04-12
LANDED..........
july 24, 2012
imbubbles, maharlika and hailo...THANKS SO MUCH for all your prompt inputs...they're really very informative.

i'll keep you updated with my case...

God bless you!

marfan

Jan 20, 2010
imbubbles said:
maharlika -- correct! as in nag-increase ako ng fluid intake (haha nurse na nurse).. sana nga okay. hay.. hirap tlga maghintay. kaya nga sabi ko magleleave muna ako sa forum and will make myself busy for 2 weeks eh--haha, d ko pala kaya.

char -- if im not mistaken, dba lecturer ka sa kaplan? i think someone posted about that. well, xempre para alam ko saan magtatanong if may mga nalimutan na ako. haha.

dario14 -- hi! welcome to the forum. well, sad to say pero you cant apply under SFW this time. but on april 10, 2010, there will be changes in the NOC list. if your current occupation will be included in that list you can try. for now, try searching online for possible employer and/or try provicial nominee..

mafran -- balitaan mo lang kami if may update ka ha?
huhuhu,,, may update ako... ano kaya ibig sabihin neto!!!??? eto ang new sa something ko... huhuhu... kinakabahan ako... please pray for me,,,,!!!

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
filcpa said:
hi mimi,

i am an accountant in a private corporation here in makati since 1991. we were considering canada back in 2003 but our plans fizzled out. we believe that now is the best time for us to pursue (with our profession listed as one of the 38 nominated occupations). God's perfect timing...let us keep each other posted. will try to schedule my IELTS exam next month. do you have a schedule already. please let me know so I can pray for you. take care and God bless.

filcpa
hello there filcpa,

tnx a lot for the prayers! i plan to sit in the april 17 ielts exam. kasi pag di umabot ang band score ko, at least i still have 3 more months to retake it ;D before the 120-day period expires.

we'll be praying for each other para isang hirap lang. sayang din tlga 8,640. pang meds na namin yun. :)

gud lack to all of us!

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
to maharlika :) many thanks for empathizing with me and for sharing your idea. i'll find time to do it.

to hailo :) i am happy to know that! salamat talaga at nabuhayan ako ng loob. pray ko na lng pumayag yng dad ng nephew ko.

there's no problem with my husband naman kasi. but we're not losing hope na someday magkababy din kami kasi malayo pa ako sa menopausal age ;D.

God bless!

CoolEJ

Star Member
Jul 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@marfan
Ambilis ng Decision Made... Tapos ka na medical and RPRF?

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
March 13, 2010 (June 7 "In Process")
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
July 02, 2010 (sent July16)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Vancouver February 2011 (target)
mafran -- same question as coolej. tapos na ba medical and did you pay for your RPRF? and did they request for your passport?

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
March 13, 2010 (June 7 "In Process")
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
July 02, 2010 (sent July16)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Vancouver February 2011 (target)
mimi -- naluha ako sa story mo. my heart also goes out to your nephew.. iniisip ko palang, alam kong cute yong baby :) pero naisip ko lang ano, even if your in law won't allow you to adopt the kid, i think you can still petition him under family category.. i just don't know how pero alam kong possible. and with regards naman to having your own baby, ask ko lang why did you stop taking the fertility pills? you know, i know someone na nagkababy sila after 10 yrs... and i have friends na 5 and 7 years ng kasal wala parin. well, time lang siguro.. :) and goodluck pala sa ielts mo ha? God bless :)

filcpa -- saang stage kna? :)

silverfox -- no prob! :)

hi to everyone! hi friends :)

marfan

Jan 20, 2010
CoolEJ said:
@ marfan
Ambilis ng Decision Made... Tapos ka na medical and RPRF?
hindi pa po... after ng docs ko na pinass sa embassy... yung e-assess nila yung dox yun ang status nung kelan.. tapos kagabi nung e-check ko ganyan sya... sana bigyan ako ng chance nila...

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
imbubbles said:
mimi -- naluha ako sa story mo. my heart also goes out to your nephew.. iniisip ko palang, alam kong cute yong baby :) pero naisip ko lang ano, even if your in law won't allow you to adopt the kid, i think you can still petition him under family category.. i just don't know how pero alam kong possible. and with regards naman to having your own baby, ask ko lang why did you stop taking the fertility pills? you know, i know someone na nagkababy sila after 10 yrs... and i have friends na 5 and 7 years ng kasal wala parin. well, time lang siguro.. :) and goodluck pala sa ielts mo ha? God bless :)

filcpa -- saang stage kna? :)

silverfox -- no prob! :)

hi to everyone! hi friends :)
hi there imbubbles,

kasi magastos ;D. tsaka paiba-iba ng opinion mga obgyn ko. i only stay for 6 mos in one obgyn. pag di nakabuo within that period, i hop to another. takot din ako sa side effects ng fertility pills. so now i decided na kng mapreggy man ako, it would be without the help of synthetic drugs. many obgyn said naman na my case is not hopeless. PCOS lng naman daw kasi and my period is regular. rest and timing lang daw kelangan namin. however, im a workaholic. magkakasakit ako pag 3 days wlang ginagawa. :-\

salamat ha. ang sipag mo magpost sa forum :D

sana kitakits tau sa canada, God willing. san target nyo mag land?