+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINOS Applying for FSW Page.

che74

Star Member
Dec 27, 2008
thnx arexie...
ok...so most likely mas matagalan yung sa province like ours...due to delayed postal services na rin ano?
Are there any additional requests or other documents requested together with PPR?
Yung machine readable passport na ba ang ang i-submit mo?

thanks in advance for the reply...
God bless you!

CoolEJ

Star Member
Jul 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grats maybell and arexie!!! wohooo!

patawa, if your JD fits 0213, use that.

arexie

Mar 22, 2009
che74 said:
thnx arexie...
ok...so most likely mas matagalan yung sa province like ours...due to delayed postal services na rin ano?
Are there any additional requests or other documents requested together with PPR?
Yung machine readable passport na ba ang ang i-submit mo?

thanks in advance for the reply...
God bless you!
I'm not so sure with the provinces... si JTOB naman didn't have that problem. Wala ng hiningi from me. Just my passport. Yes, I have the new passport na... buti na lang na-expire sya last year.

Good luck!!!

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
congrats sa lahat!!!
WOW ang dami na nating pinoys na papunta ng canada this year and early next year.
lets keep on helping each other even if we're there na.

arexie

Mar 22, 2009
Thanks everyone! Syempre... the proof of the pudding is in the eating... until I take hold of that visa... that's the only time to Celebrate!
Thanks to the peeps in this room... laking tulong niyong lahat! Ang sarap ng may kadamay!

Good luck to all of us!

dyuls

Aug 12, 2009
Hi po. Inquire lng po ako s mga nagapply from Dubai? how did you get your NBI clearance from Phils.?is it possible to get it by online? THank you.

Congrats s mga may PPR na! sna lahat din dito s forum maisuehan nrin ng PPR!

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
dyuls....may procedure sa NBI website para sa mga OFWs na kukuha....check my last posting i think nandun pa ung website...

dyuls

Aug 12, 2009
CPA2CANADA said:
dyuls....may procedure sa NBI website para sa mga OFWs na kukuha....check my last posting i think nandun pa ung website...
Thank you po maám for the prompt reply. i will check it tom.s ofic. salamat po!

kross

Sep 17, 2009
Good Day To all..

Need Advise on my application for Canada 'coz i've sent them last May 2007 then received my file number last December of 2008..and then the new changes in processing which will prioritized this 38 Qualifying occupations that they have posted...
I'm getting frustrated 'coz of the waiting time im experiencing right now...I have work as technical Instructor for 3 yrs last time...currently im a design engineer right now...my last occupation falls on one of the 38 qualifying occupation.
My question is if ever im going to send again my application in parallel with my previous one do i have to pay again the embassy fee?

Please Advice on this on...thanks and have a nice day...

manoya

Sep 28, 2009
jtob said:
congrats sa lahat!!!
WOW ang dami na nating pinoys na papunta ng canada this year and early next year.
lets keep on helping each other even if we're there na.
hi! bago lang ako dito sa forum and happy to inform everybody that i received my ppr sept.25 (dtd sept.15). sabay kami ni arexie nakatanggap ng ppr. hopefully by october ay visa na. Ang bilis talaga ng processing ngaun. BTW, march 2'09 lang ako nag apply. Tnx din sa forum kasi marami ako natutunan dito.

rizela

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Fellow Filipino applicants!

I've been reading posts in this forum for a few months now and
everyone, especially the seniors, have been very helpful.

I sent my application to NS last sept. 25. I just want to know
when do i expect to receive reply from them.

I applied under NOC 1111.

To all Sept 2009 filers, let's keep each other updated.

Thanks and God bless us all..