Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
welcome rizela! same NOC pala tau.....based s experience nung mga applicants lately....2-3 months ang waiting time for CIOs reply....

xxkbxx

Sep 20, 2009
Hi fellow Pinoy applicants! Eto naman yung case naman ngayon, hopefully someone can help enlighten us (sorry kung medyo mahaba!). :)

We're 5 in the family so our required POF/SF amounts to $22,831 (in CAD). According to our Personal Net Worth Statement, our total net worth was is estimated to be around $182,000. However, the majority of that amount is in the form of properties/land and some insurance.

As for liquid assets alone (as in just cash in the bank), we currently do not have $22,831. According to the COEs (Certificate of Employment) that we sent though, the net income of the principal applicant's spouse is almost equivalent to $22,831/year (will this aid in our case?).

All that said, as far as financial requirements go, how are we doing...do we make the cut? We discussed this with our representative in the past and they did not give us negative feedback or discourage our application because of this (money reasons).

As for the embassy naman, so far they have not asked for any additional or updated documents (i.e. updated Personal Net Worth statement) but of course we just want to be ready in case (pero siyempre we're praying na PPR na agad ang sumunod!).

The embassy has only gotten in touch with us twice from the time we received our AOR: 1st time was via phone, mainly to tell us that they're releasing some original docs that we sent (specifically our original bank statement/s and an original university diploma) because they're through reviewing them. We understand that it's not typical for the embassy to call applicants so we were a bit apprehensive during that time...good thing we got past that stage!

2nd time was already request for medicals & request for RPRF payment. Despite certain delays on our part and the part of Nationwide (where we did our medicals), natapos din naman yung dalawang requirements na 'yun. According to Nationwide, they will forward all our final results to the embassy within the next 2 weeks.

Ngayon yung concern namin is this: Will the embassy still question our application, specifically our financial standing (POF/SF)? We are hoping na hindi na sila mag-request for additional or updated docs (i.e. updated bank statements, Personal Net Worth statements, etc.) but is this likely pa ba at this stage...madalas bang nangyayari yun?

Recently, we put 1 of our properties up for sale. Yung selling price niya is more than the required POF/SF. Kung mabilis naming mabenta toh at if ever magtanong ang CIC after the sale, walang problema kasi may maipapakita na kami tapos more than the required amount pa. Ang concern namin is, paano kung hindi mabenta agad? Advisable ba to get into a deal (loan) w/ the bank or some other institution, using land/property as collateral...?

Please advice. Thank you and best of luck to all...may our visas be granted soon. :)

arturo

Sep 28, 2009
hello to all kababayans.. I am working here in saudi arabia and here is my case and querries

July 7 - sent application to Nova Scotia via Fedex.
July 20 - application received in Nova Scotia (as per fedex' tracking)
Sept 18 - application received in Nova Scotia (according to AOR)
Sept 24 - received AOR via email. ..For submission now of full application to local visa office.

Here is my queries:

1) Schedule 3 Economic classes_ Federal Skilled Workers( Form IMMM 000(10-2008)E

5)Language
which is your canadian official language- I check English
proficiency in english: High in all aspect

6)Have you taken an approved test to asses your proficiency in English?
I checked NO- Then I provided evidence of original proficiency in canada's official language
I submitted certification letter from my Manager who is a native English speaker that I have worked with him and he personally know me for 5 years and we are using a English language as a method of communication in all aspect. On the certification too , my manager email ,USA address and contact telephone number is also included for verification .The letter was draft in company letter head with company seal

Second, I submitted also a certification from my college school that the medium of instructions we used and methods are all english.( original copies)

Now, I would like to ask if still i need to take IELTS since on the initial assesment by CIO NS I have
satisfied them aleady my language proficiency. Just ask lng poh baka meron pong naka encounter na
sa inyo dito bago ko submit mga docs ko sa local visa office manila poh.

Second question, do I need to fill up forms again since I gave all the original forms to them ( CIO NS)
Economic classes federal skilled
Background declaration
Application for permanent residence in Canada
additional family information etc

Maraming Salamat po. Hope someone will reply.

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
Arturo welcome to the forum and congrats: i suggest you take IELTS as a conclusive evidence of the points you are claiming....evidences you provided may or may not be honored by the Immigration Officer....you dont want to be rejected just because of that right?

With regard to the forms, if you did not retain a copy, you must reprint all the forms and sign it.....

hope this suffice some doubts in your mind.....

arturo

Sep 28, 2009
Thank you for your reply.

When i print a copy , do i need to put the date previously I signed before or new date?
Also, how can I obtain a police clearance in saudi?

Please help

Salamat

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
Call me 03-849-9815 for details (Saudi Police Clearance)

yenz

Feb 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone:) I am new on this thread. I just received an e-mail a while ago from london office regarding our medical request and says "MEDICAL AND INSTRUCTIONS MAILED 03-SEP-2009 AND SHOULD BE WITH YOU SOON." And since it takes 1-2 weeks to reach the mailbox here in KSA,I am expecting it'll be here by now. Got to check our mail office tmw. BTW here's my timeline:

Initial application-March 27, 2009
1st AOR from CIO-April 15, 2009
Full Documents submitted-June 30,2009
2nd AOR from London office- July 20,2009 (received August 4, 2009)
E-cas status "In Process"-July 29, 2009
Medical forms mailed- Sept. 3, 2009

Be back soon for updates...Good Luck and God Bless Everyone:)!!!

jheng

Sep 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
about the IELTS.

I was advised by my consultant that the embassy will not reject your application if they find that your English proficiency certificate is not suffice as evidence. Instead, they will write to you recommending to take the IELTS exam.

Anybody who have experienced this ?

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
Hello Yenz,

Wellcome to this thread. I'm from KSA too. WE got almost the same time lines except that I dont receive any medical request as of this time. Congrats for the development of your case. Mine was changed to in process last Aug 4, 2009 and it said they started processing my application on July 31, 2009. I am praying and hoping that my medical request will be very soon. Can you share with us what's your NOC? Are you from Riyadh?

God Bless.

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
TO GOD BE THE GLORY

I received the Medical Request/RPRF in a brown envelope together with the original documents today, Sep 29. It was dated September 16.

IDN

dyuls

Aug 12, 2009
CPA2CANADA said:
TO GOD BE THE GLORY

I received the Medical Request/RPRF in a brown envelope together with the original documents today, Sep 29. It was dated September 16.

IDN
Congrats CPA2CANADA! Wish you luck!for sure you will have the PPR soonest.

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
CPA2CANADA,

Congratulations! Puntahan kita jan sa Khobar dapat blow out ka. Sana on the same date din na mail yong medical namin. I would expect na magkaron ng konting delay dahil babagsak yong amin sa UAE, since consultant namin ay nandon. KSA mailing system is much much better than UAE.

You're almost done. Pray more...

mom2karl

Star Member
May 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009 April
Med's Request
2009 July
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
2009 November
LANDED..........
2010 March
congrats aydin!

ok yan, makaka-relax ka na ng konti. for me yung waiting time for the medicals ang pinaka-excruciating kasi that's the time that they look into your files na and do background check.

good luck sa medical.