Med's Done....
oct. 5 & 15(another view of xray), 2010;meds sent to cem oct 15, 18 & 26
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
november 17, 2010;PP sent november 19, 2010
LANDED..........
?
Pano ba tlaga ang assessment sa Education , hindi ba ang assessment ay ang total number of years ng education?

1) I have 6 yrs - elementary
4 yrs - HS
4 yrs - BSRT
2 1/2 - BS Nursing second courser din kc ako and according to my agent considered na 4years yung nursing kc 4years
yung course

1 yr - Masteral (6 mnths equivqalent) of Full time education i this this will not count kc hndi pa cya completed
2) also what if Im employed in our own lying in clinic for 1 year ? Kasi family business yun eh , ang general manager is my sister in lawr (OB-GYNE ).. Should I submit the business permit? others papers which prove the license to operate? yes,you should submit supporting documents.

floxs

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carlnoweast said:
hi floxs,

eto will take our meds this coming saturday and also will pay RPFP through my
consultant.

how bout you and your CLP? meds done na ,right?
hi carl...oo tapos na medical namin nakabayad na din kame rprf...sbi ng st lukes transmitted na daw ung med namin last week sa embassy kaya eto PPR naman antay namin....sana dumating na din....

san kayo pala kaya papamedical....naku pag nagkataon pala halos magkakasabay tayo nila lola basyang sa pag aantay ng PPR natin...tayo na lng naiiwan sa mga lumang member dito...sila imbubbles...aliah...silverfox and others kung DM may VISA na hehehe ;)...sana sumunod na din tayo sa kanila..

Goodluck and God bless ;)

Sophieanne

Sep 21, 2010
If i am not able to reach the 67 points, would I have a chance for a substituted evaluation as stated in their website? Thanks

carlnoweast

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
AOR Received.
21-12-2009
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
Med's Request
13-09-2010
Med's Done....
05-11-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2011
LANDED..........
27-04-2011 (Surrey, BC)
hi floxs, lapit na din yan.. oo nga busy na sila kanilang new life sa canada.. tayo malapit na rin. ;D
sa Nationwide Makati kami papa-medical.. suggestion yun ng consultant hehe..

lapit na tayo sa finish line.. hehe

floxs said:
hi carl...oo tapos na medical namin nakabayad na din kame rprf...sbi ng st lukes transmitted na daw ung med namin last week sa embassy kaya eto PPR naman antay namin....sana dumating na din....

san kayo pala kaya papamedical....naku pag nagkataon pala halos magkakasabay tayo nila lola basyang sa pag aantay ng PPR natin...tayo na lng naiiwan sa mga lumang member dito...sila imbubbles...aliah...silverfox and others kung DM may VISA na hehehe ;)...sana sumunod na din tayo sa kanila..

rogue2578

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m2canada said:
Pano ba tlaga ang assessment sa Education , hindi ba ang assessment ay ang total number of years ng education?

1) I have 6 yrs - elementary
4 yrs - HS
4 yrs - BSRT
2 1/2 - BS Nursing second courser din kc ako and according to my agent considered na 4years yung nursing kc 4years
yung course

1 yr - Masteral (6 mnths equivqalent) of Full time education i this this will not count kc hndi pa cya completed
2) also what if Im employed in our own lying in clinic for 1 year ? Kasi family business yun eh , ang general manager is my sister in lawr (OB-GYNE ).. Should I submit the business permit? others papers which prove the license to operate? yes,you should submit supporting documents.

Thank you psynars and m2canada for your replies. In lieu of my education assessment , I need to get 16 points for my upcoming IELTS exams.

although I have an IELTS, kaso lng it will expire this Oct 09th so retake tlga. my total points is 68.

Thanks everyone. God speed

amboy

Sep 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sophieanne said:
If i am not able to reach the 67 points, would I have a chance for a substituted evaluation as stated in their website? Thanks

Substituted evaluation
R76(3) makes possible substituted evaluation by an officer. This authority may be used if an
officer believes the point total is not a sufficient indicator of whether or not the applicant may
become economically established in Canada.
Substituted evaluation is to be considered on a case-by-case basis. The scope of what an officer
might consider as relevant cannot be limited by a prescribed list of factors to be used in support of
exercising substituted evaluation. There are any number and combination of considerations that
an officer might cite as being pertinent to assessing, as per the wording of R76(3): “. . . the
likelihood of the ability of the skilled worker to become economically established in Canada. . . .”
Frequency of use will vary from visa office to visa office, as some will find in their caseloads more
situations of disconnect between the point total and establishment prospects than will others. The
fact that the applicant “almost attained” a pass mark is not, in itself, grounds to recommend the
use of substituted evaluation. Rather, the officer needs to identify and document the facts
demonstrating that the points awarded are not a sufficient indicator of the applicant's ability to
become economically established in Canada.
For legal clarity, officers should employ the terms used in legislation, such as “substituted
evaluation” or “ability to become economically established.”
If an officer decides to use
substituted evaluation when …
Then the officer will …
the applicant did meet the pass
mark (i.e., negative substituted
evaluation)
• communicate their concerns to the applicant and provide
sufficient opportunity to the applicant to respond to these
concerns, through correspondence or an interview;
• obtain written concurrence from a designated officer.
the applicant did not meet the pass
mark (i.e., positive substituted
evaluation)
• obtain written concurrence from a designated officer.
Substituted evaluation is not to be confused with humanitarian and compassionate
authority, which enables the Minister or his/her delegates to grant permanent residence or an
exemption from any applicable criteria or obligation of IRPA in a range of situations involving
sufficiently compelling circumstances.
Substituted evaluation cannot be used to override:
• a refusal due to insufficient funds [R76(3)]
• a failure to meet the definition of a skilled worker as outlined in R75. R75(3) clearly states that
a failure to meet the requirements of a skilled worker as outlined in R75(2) will result in an
application being refused
• a failure to meet the Ministerial Instructions
Federal Court case law indicates that if an applicant or their representative requests orally or in
writing that the officer consider exercising these powers in the applicant’s favour, officers must
examine the circumstances. There is no requirement that an interview be conducted in all cases
when the applicant did not make a compelling case for substituted evaluation. If officers do not
consider substituted evaluation appropriate in the circumstances, they should indicate this in file
notes and in the refusal letter. Officers do not need the concurrence of the designated officer to
deny requests for the use of positive substituted evaluation.

peanuts

Sep 11, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
november 2009 to NS, may 2010 to VO
Doc's Request.
february 2010
AOR Received.
february 16, 2010; may 26, 2010
IELTS Request
copy submitted to CIO with initial app
File Transfer...
february 2010
Med's Request
august 2010
Med's Done....
august 18-19, 2010- med done: august 23- sent
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 22-received; october 1-sent; october 27- DM
VISA ISSUED...
visa received nov 11, 2010
LANDED..........
June 02, 2011 thank you God...
sooooooo happy for you imbubbles :D

zsashimi

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
6-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
jhorez said:
zshasimi....family status din kmi, civil engr kmi mag-asawa.. and sa calgary, alberta ang target namin kasi nandun ang sister ko na canadian citizen na rin.... next week i will submit the original copy of my ielts and change address na rin cguro pra maupdate ang records ko...bka skaling mapansin na rin....lets hope for the best.... pinakamadugo tlga paghihintay natin d2 s lhat ng mga applicants....
Yup sinabi mo pa.. as in super tagal.. wala din naman tayo magawa kasi nga way beyond our control..

Ako mag-take pa lang ng IELTS ko mga next month.. next take ako ng French exam ko para ma-credit din yung french language ko.. daming gastos.. pero kailangan e

Rene_8000

Apr 2, 2010
Davao City Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 26, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2010
AOR Received.
July 14, 2010 2nd aor and received by vo ecas status
IELTS Request
done in CIO application
File Transfer...
July 5, 2010
Med's Request
Sept. 20, 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 24, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 24, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sept. 24, 2010 as stated on the PPR/ may 31, 2011
LANDED..........
June 19, 2011
albert_alo said:
hi jules marqz. you need to visit their website at
http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=297&Itemid=77

next, then select ONLINE RESERVATION http://reservation.cfo.gov.ph/
next, create an account. just fill-out the required fields and then select your preferred date. Once you are done with it, they will confirm thru email within 3days if request is already ok..Hope this will help.

Thanks.
Hi albert_alo, ask lang ako regarding the required passport size photos asked by the embassy. It states in the letter from visa office to submit (4) passport size photos. We are four in the family, does this mean 1 photo for each family member or 4 photos for each family member? magmedical na kami sa friday. Hopefully mapapadala ng doctor within 1 week. On my side naman i will send the photos and the rprf and di ko mapapadala since i still dont know how may photos for each family member to send to the visa office. hope to hear from you soon i know youre very busy packing...

reyes888

Star Member
Aug 8, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 05, 2005
AOR Received.
march 26,2010
IELTS Request
march 26,2010
Med's Request
july 28,2010
Med's Done....
aug 4, 2010
Interview........
waived .sana po wala na
Passport Req..
oct 4, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon
Albert _Alo , Imbubbles , Pamazana , Kanebo

guys congrats ! happy kami para sa inyo .tnx for all the sharing , advice ,support for everyone .all of you deserved all the blessing .hoping dyan pa rin kayo to support who are in your needs .hehehe ..ingat mga kabayan .mamimiss namin kayo.

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
March 13, 2010 (June 7 "In Process")
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
July 02, 2010 (sent July16)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Vancouver February 2011 (target)
floxs said:

floxs sis, im sure sunod na kayo!! nauna na kami sa finish line, este, ilang steps nalang sa finish line.. kayo sumusunod samin! :)

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
peanuts said:
sooooooo happy for you imbubbles :D
peanuts!!!! thanks ha :) i wish ull get urs soon din... basta if there's anything u need, PM niyo lang kami :)

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
reyes888 said:
Albert _Alo , Imbubbles , Pamazana , Kanebo

guys congrats ! happy kami para sa inyo .tnx for all the sharing , advice ,support for everyone .all of you deserved all the blessing .hoping dyan pa rin kayo to support who are in your needs .hehehe ..ingat mga kabayan .mamimiss namin kayo.
reyes, no prob!! goodluck din sa case mo ha. we're almost there. im so happy! konti nalang :)

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Rene_8000 said:
Hi albert_alo, ask lang ako regarding the required passport size photos asked by the embassy. It states in the letter from visa office to submit (4) passport size photos. We are four in the family, does this mean 1 photo for each family member or 4 photos for each family member? magmedical na kami sa friday. Hopefully mapapadala ng doctor within 1 week. On my side naman i will send the photos and the rprf and di ko mapapadala since i still dont know how may photos for each family member to send to the visa office. hope to hear from you soon i know youre very busy packing...
i believe 4 pics each.. un sinubmit namin :)

albert_alo

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 11,2005
AOR Received.
18-2-2010
Med's Request
may 17
Med's Done....
June 7
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
aug 3
VISA ISSUED...
soon.. DM-Sept 21 Received Visa- Sept 28
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2010
Rene_8000 said:
hi rene_8000. for the passport pictures, i would advise you to go to photoline and just tell them for canada passport size..they know it already. yes, you need to bring 4 passport size pictures for every member of the family since they will attach it on the medical form that you will fill-out. saan kayo magpapamedical? pag sa nationwide makati, you need to be there early kc you have to fill out and answer the forms plus there are a lot of applicants..you have to fill-out the form really fast para kayo mauna.. you drink sterilized milk before probably an hour before your medical exam or tomato juice... it helps..hehehe . after the medical exam, you may call them in 2-3weeks after to check if they have forwarded the results to the embassy..in our case, we had our medical june 7 and got the ppr july 27 thru email..

good luck to you and your family..