Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
guys...got my London AOR today dated August 12 with a new file number....tried the new file number and it gave me the same output using old file number....

they mentioned to contact them after 8 months once we do not received any correspondence from them...so countdown to APRIL 12, 2010 but I am hoping before that day comes...we will all receive our medical request....lets all pray to God for that....

GoD bless fellow applicants.....

len2

Aug 19, 2009
jtob said:
char_bonel
please check this link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf9.2 Settlement funds

Pursuant to R76(1)(b), the officer will determine if the applicant has sufficient funds available for
settlement in Canada.
The amount of funds are assessed according to the applicant's family size using 50% of Statistics
Canada's most current Low Income Cut-off (LICO) for urban areas with populations of 500,000 or
more.
Note: In terms of funds required, the number of the applicant's family members includes both
accompanying and non-accompanying dependants.
Although the amount may change yearly, at time of publication the required funds are equal to or
greater than the amount listed below for each family size:
Number of
family
members
Funds
required
Exception
1 $10,833 If the applicant has arranged employment as defined in R82,
they do not have to meet these financial requirements
2 $13,486
3 $16,580
4 $20,130
5 $22,831
6 $25,749
7 or more $28,668

i hope it answers your questions regarding POF. you have to show POF for the whole family even if non accompanying. their reasoning is that you will have sufficient funds to provide for your whole family even if you are in canada and they are here in the philippines.
good luck!
jtob
HI Char_bonel!

You mean if I have 5 dependents in my application, I should be able to have $22,831 or should it be 6 including me? What about if my eldest who is unmarried and still dependent with me has a 3yo daughter, shall we fall under the 7 or more?

Another question kababayan - I belong to the category of NOC-0111 Financial Manager and will about to submit my application and my payment to Canadian Intake Office at Nova Scotia, my consultant advised me that it's alright to submit the forms even without our pictures. Is that really so? Coz we can just complete everything once it's turned over to Canadian Embassy Manila.

Hope you somebody will enlighten me on this. Thanks a lot and Goid bless us all.

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
len no need for pictures..just the application....

CoolEJ

Star Member
Jul 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dyuls said:
CoolEj must IELTS exam mo?
Reading, easy lang.. Hopefully alang carelessness na nangyari.
Wiriting, medyo nagahol ako sa oras. Rinush ko ung conclusion part. Masmaganda sana kung tinatype nalang kesa sulat. Nageerase ka pa kasi pag gusto mo reword ung mga nasulat mo na.

Listening, kinkabahan ako dito.. Twice ata nagspace out mind ko. First exam kasi sya. nagwawarm ka palang. hehe
Speaking, dko gusto ung ibang topics. Pero mukhang ok naman... Topic about facvorite family photo... La pa kasi kami time kumuha famiy pics.
Hehe

Good luck po sa ating lahat!

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
len2 said:
jtob said:
You mean if I have 5 dependents in my application, I should be able to have $22,831 or should it be 6 including me? What about if my eldest who is unmarried and still dependent with me has a 3yo daughter, shall we fall under the 7 or more?

Another question kababayan - I belong to the category of NOC-0111 Financial Manager and will about to submit my application and my payment to Canadian Intake Office at Nova Scotia, my consultant advised me that it's alright to submit the forms even without our pictures. Is that really so? Coz we can just complete everything once it's turned over to Canadian Embassy Manila.

Hope you somebody will enlighten me on this. Thanks a lot and Goid bless us all.
you have to pay the application fee for 6 including yourself. have you asked your consultant if your 3yo granddaughter qualifies as dependent? if yes that for 7 of you. you only send 4 things to sydneyNS 1. application forms 2 photocopy of principal applicants passport 3. mailing labels 4 payment. no pictures needed.
jtob

jandi

Aug 17, 2009
MMC said:
Hi Jandi,
I submitted my full application last July 15. I got the 2nd AOR last August 4. My ecas change last July 28 to received visa office. Hopefully tomorrow there will be changes in my ecas to "in process".
Your ecas might change tomorrow to receive and probably get your AOR within the week or next week.
Hope that helps. Keep in touch were close to each other timelines. : )
Hi MMC,

Until now, there's no update in my ecas which still shows "Received by Visa Office". Today is again the start of a new week. Let's hope and pray we'll have the good news this time.

plan2012

Star Member
Jul 30, 2009
Guys,

After 8 months, finally my good agent emailed me that they have received "the letter of confirmation" on Dec2008. Imagine, what date is it now?

Is my agent correct in saying this...?
"Since you are filed 2008 the Canadian Embassy Manila also forwarded your application to Nova Scotia for futher assessment"

I think she's NOT right...
If you check my file history below, my application was actually filed on Oct 30, 2007. Hence, I'm not under the new rule but still under SAP--a pre-Feb2008 applicant.
Therefore there's no way that my filed was transferred to NS, right?

Otherwise,

1. My ecas should have already change to : "Transferred to NS."
But how come until now it still states: "in process... we started processing your application on Mar 2008."

2. If this is true, NS or Manila should have at least informed my agent about this early on, right?
But as per my agent, they didn't receive any communication yet until now.

My file history:

01/29/2009 other confirmation letter released to Ms. Renei De lara 1/20/2009 jmagararu
01/05/2009 Other Letters confirmation letter 12/24/08 molivo
04/03/2008 other original submitted documents at file cabinet level 1 nlopez
04/02/2008 SignOff Notice released to Marketing Agent. kdeguzman
04/01/2008 Filed File No. B xxxx xxxx x kdeguzman
02/14/2008 update education info add education history sheet lalita 10/30/2007 Processing - Application Dropbox Date Filed-October 30, 2007-SAP mgalvarico
10/09/2007 Finalized for initial QA Received approval of the client through phone that online application are for finalization. Finalized and forward for QA for final checking and printing of application forms. mtayoto
08/18/2007 Leads Entry insert new record

Im not under the new rule but under SAP. Hence, they will contact me soon in 2011 or 2012.

Guys, did I interpret it correctly?

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
plan2012,
sa tingin ko, your consultant only filed your application in march of 2008, not in oct 2007 so you're under the new rule. good news if you are in the 38 noc.
that's the problem if you hire a consultant, they will collect all your documents and they take their own time to check everything and forward to the visa office. there's usually a lag time of 2 to 4 months.

MMC

Jul 4, 2009
Hi Jandi,
Mine too did not change to "in process". However, I received letter last week to provide additional document as evidence of work experience aside from reference letter. I received the letter 4 weeks after by ordinary mail.
Don't know where the counting starts now after I submitted their request. Might be another 45 days to wait. Who knows? In Gods perfect time..: )

More Blessings!

jandi

Aug 17, 2009
MMC said:
Hi Jandi,
Mine too did not change to "in process". However, I received letter last week to provide additional document as evidence of work experience aside from reference letter. I received the letter 4 weeks after by ordinary mail.
Don't know where the counting starts now after I submitted their request. Might be another 45 days to wait. Who knows? In Gods perfect time..: )

More Blessings!
Hi MMC,
It looks like that's the only concern they have with regards to your application and once you get thru with it, you'll have your medicals soon. Would you mind me asking what you think is the possible reason why they ask additional documents?
Goodluck...

MMC

Jul 4, 2009
Hi Jandi,
I was really surprise to get that letter. Don't know the reason why they have asked additional evidence of work experience when in fact, I have provided what was included in the checklist.
My guess is that, they just want to confirm if I have really worked in my declared NOC in the past. My current work is not anymore in the NOC list. I hope that is the only reason. : )

Thanks for your concern.

jandi

Aug 17, 2009
Hi MMC,
I think you're right. Maybe they just opted to get from you some more info to prove your employment instead of them calling your employer hehe. Actually, we're under the same situation because I also claimed my experience points from my previous employers. If you don't mind, may I know the add'l docs you provided? I am now afraid they may also ask some more docs from me.Thanks and goodluck...

MMC

Jul 4, 2009
Jandi,
I gave them signed appointment letter and detailed job description issued and signed by the employer. I cannot think of any evidence of work experience they are looking for since it is not specified in the letter. Besides, the reference letter has also the details.

I hope in process ka na and do not need to undergo the same process as mine. : )

Update you when things are moving.

dyuls

Aug 12, 2009
MMC said:
Jandi,
I gave them signed appointment letter and detailed job description issued and signed by the employer. I cannot think of any evidence of work experience they are looking for since it is not specified in the letter. Besides, the reference letter has also the details.

I hope in process ka na and do not need to undergo the same process as mine. : )

Update you when things are moving.
Hi Jandi,

Jandi you can provide old payslip or old id's from your previous work. Those can be strong evidence as well.

char_bonel

Aug 18, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-08-09
Doc's Request.
7-10-09
AOR Received.
28-1-2010
File Transfer...
15-1-2010
Med's Request
3-2-2010
Med's Done....
3-26-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2010
LANDED..........
21-07-2010
hi len,
its the confusion im having now because me and my husband are both going and my children (3) were marked as non accompanying.i plan to sponsor them right after i lang.i thought (coz my consultanant said so) the fund is just for both of us vs the ones stated in the manual that it has to be for 5 of us. As pe seniors' advice and based in the manual, funds should be for everybody included in the application be it accompanying or not.in your case 7 of you are included.tried to call makati embassy, they cant answer my questions.gave me an email add instead.planning to email them within the week.

for the pictures on initial aaplication to NS, i think its not important that u include them.its a must though for second stage to local embassy.