+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

file has been transferred to local CIC office

AmandeepBrar

Jul 11, 2021
Hi Aman sorry just saw your message today no they both are in progress no response yet. What about your application did you get any good news so far?
Hi Kuldeep, no problem, thats not goodSame dear, no reply at all. I took help of MP and they told her the same things and timeline only, I did not apply for visitors visa, just waiting on my pgwp decision,,It is really very stressful :(

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
Hi Kuldeep, no problem, thats not goodSame dear, no reply at all. I took help of MP and they told her the same things and timeline only, I did not apply for visitors visa, just waiting on my pgwp decision,,It is really very stressful :(
Yes same here they just confirmed my maintained status when MP contacted them. That’s okay we will get there its just matter of time.

AmandeepBrar

Jul 11, 2021
Yes same here they just confirmed my maintained status when MP contacted them. That’s okay we will get there its just matter of time.
Ohh Achha,, yeah we can only wait, Hoping for the good please keep me updated also, I will also let you know when there is any progress with the application