+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

file has been transferred to local CIC office

Sais4

Oct 10, 2022
I have applied for study permit extension on 20th oct 2019 and file was transferred to local Ircc Edmonton office on 28th jan and last month on 24th June officer sent me mail to submit some docs(transcript, financial support document) so i sent them same day and next day on 25th june i got my extension!
Good luck guys!
Hey, I found out that you have got your extension after quite wait time. Can you give me more details about it!

Sais4

Oct 10, 2022
Hey, I found out that you have got your extension after quite wait time. Can you give me more details about it!
As my study permit also got transferred to an Edmonton office and it’s been almost eight months and still awaiting for an approval. Not sure what’s going on with it.

tahir33201

Jun 23, 2022
Hello guys,
I am also in same stress, I applied OPW on December 2021 file transferred to CIC Etobicoke on June 2022 since no update.
Has anyone of you got any recent response? Thanks and good luck to all of us

AKAY03

Oct 7, 2021
B
Category........
STUDY
Hi guys,
I hope yall are doing well.
Did anyone hear anything recently from Etobicoke or any approvals?
Hey
I applied for a study permit extension on the 10th of April 2021 and my file got transferred to Etobicoke on the 20th of May 2021.
I got my approval on the 18th of August 2022. All this time I was under a lot of stress as I had no status.
What I think happened is that they couldn't send me Biometrics and Medical request for some reason.
1 month after I applied for spousal sponsorship I received both requests from IRCC on the 4th of August 2022. Once I finished medical and biometrics it linked to my study permit extension file also, and they approved my extension.
You can see on the top right corner when you check your status on the IRCC website if your Medical or biometrics are linked to your file.
I hope this helps.

AmandeepBrar

Jul 11, 2021
ohh that’s such a long wait I hope you get your results soon. They are very slow and unfair with their processing times. I am waiting for my husband’s application since 1 year now.
Hi Kuldeep, I got pgwp (after 21 months) almost a month back :) thats’s really wrong first we waited soo long for ours and now again the same stress ; they should not be doing this , wishing you good luck ☺☺; thank you for always checking on me you are very kind .God bless you

tahir33201

Jun 23, 2022
Hey
I applied for a study permit extension on the 10th of April 2021 and my file got transferred to Etobicoke on the 20th of May 2021.
I got my approval on the 18th of August 2022. All this time I was under a lot of stress as I had no status.
What I think happened is that they couldn't send me Biometrics and Medical request for some reason.
1 month after I applied for spousal sponsorship I received both requests from IRCC on the 4th of August 2022. Once I finished medical and biometrics it linked to my study permit extension file also, and they approved my extension.
You can see on the top right corner when you check your status on the IRCC website if your Medical or biometrics are linked to your file.
I hope this helps.
congrats and thanks for update

vishal555

Nov 25, 2022
Wow and still no response. I thought the maximum processing time on their site would accommodate all unforeseen delays.
But do you think there were some inconsistencies in your studies or application?
Bro same situation is going on with me i applied study permit extension 1 month before on 12 March 2022 then on 20 may they transfer my file to Montreal immigration . After 5 months immigration sent me post at home regarding my advance medical test in which they referred me special clinics for TB may be they have doubts in my x ray report. After doing this doctor already said me that u are normal and your file will update in 2 months by public health authority to ircc it means it will update in January

vishal555

Nov 25, 2022
Bro same situation is going on with me i applied study permit extension 1 month before on 12 March 2022 then on 20 may they transfer my file to Montreal immigration . After 5 months immigration sent me post at home regarding my advance medical test in which they referred me special clinics for TB may be they have doubts in my x ray report. After doing this doctor already said me that u are normal and your file will update in 2 months by public health authority to ircc it means it will update in January so in my case i got medical letter from Montreal immigration about post landing medical surveillance is there anyone who is in the same situation