+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

file has been transferred to local CIC office

AmandeepBrar

Jul 11, 2021
As per last gcms final decision has been dec. 2020 but now passed half time of 2021 but still waiting.
Hi,
Can you please tell me does GCMS notes contain information about Expected Final decision dates/times as you wrote it was in Dec 2020…. my pgwp application is also in local office since Jan 2021..

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
Did you get GCMS notes for them? Might wanna involve your MP and have them check.
I applied my GCMS notes 3 times and always got them. Ircc declined to share any information with my MP. My application is waiting for some information from new dehli visa office( according to gcms) but I don’t know why dehli office is taking so long to give them that information.

AmandeepBrar

Jul 11, 2021
I applied my GCMS notes 3 times and always got them. Ircc declined to share any information with my MP. My application is waiting for some information from new dehli visa office( according to gcms) but I don’t know why dehli office is taking so long to give them that information.
I think Kuldeep thodi paper file lggi honi new delhi study visa di…Mai apne husband te daughter de visa refusal notes apply kite c ..ohna di v paper file c taa mile ni notes..Only atip notes mile ..not complete file..I wanted to see their complete application. And got this reply “As indicated in your request, you are seeking documents relating to "the application, supporting documents and correspondences sent to and/or from IRCC", which are held by offices outside of Canada. Due to ongoing concerns related to the spread of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), preventative measures have been enacted throughout our global network of offices, which results in the inability to retrieve the records that you are seeking at this time.” ….
and they extended processing time to 1 year for this request.

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
I think Kuldeep thodi paper file lggi honi new delhi study visa di…Mai apne husband te daughter de visa refusal notes apply kite c ..ohna di v paper file c taa mile ni notes..Only atip notes mile ..not complete file..I wanted to see their complete application. And got this reply “As indicated in your request, you are seeking documents relating to "the application, supporting documents and correspondences sent to and/or from IRCC", which are held by offices outside of Canada. Due to ongoing concerns related to the spread of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), preventative measures have been enacted throughout our global network of offices, which results in the inability to retrieve the records that you are seeking at this time.” ….
and they extended processing time to 1 year for this request.
Nai g meri tan post graduate work permit di file a online lgi a eitho e Canada ton. Par ohh information dehli ton mang rae a te dehli office koi reply ni kr rea.

AmandeepBrar

Jul 11, 2021
Nai g meri tan post graduate work permit di file a online lgi a eitho e Canada ton. Par ohh information dehli ton mang rae a te dehli office koi reply ni kr rea.
Hnji hnji but tuci eh check krna v jo study permit time TRV lgga c oh new delhi da hai ja Canada di kise location da…