+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

file has been transferred to local CIC office

Antra

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Asha nai yr fer mnu tan kde koi latter ni bheji ohna ne mainu tan GCMS notes ton e pta lagda hunda k transfer hoi a jan jdo call kri dia ircc nu ohdo dasde hunde a k transfer hoi a.
You are right. They send the letter sometimes but not always

AmandeepBrar

Jul 11, 2021
I hope jldi approve hoje thoda…mera v same case aa ..file Etobicoke aa Jan 2021 too… Cant visit my daughter and husband in India..jinna time kuj dssde nhi bhut tension a

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
I hope jldi approve hoje thoda…mera v same case aa ..file Etobicoke aa Jan 2021 too… Cant visit my daughter and husband in India..jinna time kuj dssde nhi bhut tension a
Hnji bhut aukha chlo waheguru g sun lain sadi jaldi. 3 saal ho gye mnu apne husband nu dekhea nu words hani yr describe krn lai but seriously bhut aukha wa.

AmandeepBrar

Jul 11, 2021
Yeah I know its very sad.. Actually I got my visa for 1 college for May 2019 but I got my stamped passport after the program start date and college did not allow me to join.. So, I came here for another program in other College in next Term. Is your case similar to this.. I am trying to find causes for my file transfer..

AmandeepBrar

Jul 11, 2021
Hnji bhut aukha chlo waheguru g sun lain sadi jaldi. 3 saal ho gye mnu apne husband nu dekhea nu words hani yr describe krn lai but seriously bhut aukha wa.
I feel you dear..its very tough.. Rbb Mehr kro hopeso jldi…bs jma same condition meri aa..Even loka nu smjauna v aukha V ohna da kyun nhi bnnda jaa appa kyun nhi ja skde ..

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah I know its very sad.. Actually I got my visa for 1 college for May 2019 but I got my stamped passport after the program start date and college did not allow me to join.. So, I came here for another program in other College in next Term. Is your case similar to this.. I am trying to find causes for my file transfer..
Yes its similar I changed my college upon arrival and we were two girls who came from same consultant and same profile but another girl got her 3 years work permit within a month when she applied but I don’t what they are looking into my application we came for same college and then we changed to same new college.

AmandeepBrar

Jul 11, 2021
Yes its similar I changed my college upon arrival and we were two girls who came from same consultant and same profile but another girl got her 3 years work permit within a month when she applied but I don’t what they are looking into my application we came for same college and then we changed to same new college.
Ohh okay… But many students change college here and get WP without this much delay. Don't know why your file is there…. Now I know my problem, I did not enter canada for the same program for which my study visa was issued. And, I did not even change my DLI number in the portal.. I read your earliest post you said even you clarified about the college change and yet no results after that..

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
Ohh okay… But many students change college here and get WP without this much delay. Don't know why your file is there…. Now I know my problem, I did not enter canada for the same program for which my study visa was issued. And, I did not even change my DLI number in the portal.. I read your earliest post you said even you clarified about the college change and yet no results after that..
Yes I did changed my DLI. I recently ordered my GCMS notes and I am expecting them to get by end of this month so then I can know the exact reason what’s going on right now. I also don’t feel very comfortable to share any information here but I sure pray that you and I get our permits soon.