02-November-2012
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with Document
LANDED..........
Already In Canada
Yes its really sucks :(

I told you guys tats i have asked CHC to return my document if you dont want to process my application on friday.
Today they replied me this. I have asked them to give sent request information here on email if its possible.
Lets see what they reply now.

rao86

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd dec
aslamo alikum shahid did u make case specific enquiry or e-mailed them bro

shahid_iet

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-November-2012
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with Document
LANDED..........
Already In Canada
@ Rao

I just emailed them with my case number and they reply me this.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
It was April 1 on Friday when you wrote that email. The request letter was sent on march 24. It means they were working on your case. Your email did not influence their decision. So, just wait.

rao86

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd dec
hmmm v can only w8 nothing else can b done so keep ur fingers crossed and hope 4 the best bro

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
No buddy we can do it all mail them ask about our cases, if no answer mail again and try again till success with a firm belief in Almighty Above. Its we who can generate a spark in them and if we just sit tight next time more of our natives shall struggle and so will it go. May be we can all send letters direct to higher authorities about this unfair behavior, we are students not any roadies.

shahid_iet

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-November-2012
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with Document
LANDED..........
Already In Canada
@shoaib

Yar i have asked TCS they told me that they have not received any letter for me. I think i need to check with Pakistan Post they send these kind of request from Pakistan Post.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Lahore is not far away from Islamabad. 11 days already. Shahid. Check with your local post office in your area.

Sardar Ali

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
I am a bit confused here. If all the applications to the CHC Islamabad are submitted via FedEx or TCS then why are they sending requests directly to the applicant on some other postal/courier service. I supposed that all the communications should take place via FedEx/TCS visa-drop-box offices.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Such communication occurs with fedex or TCS only when you are sending your passports . At the time of sending your applications you are sending passports so you use either TCS or fedex it is secure. After meds done you are sending passports again . Just for sending a piece of papar they will not shell out 1000 rupees . I might be wrong but it is my wild guess. I'm sure when they make a final decision they will use courier service cuz they will again sending passports and all his original documents. His case is unique because there Is no medical yet. I'm sure CHC will send passport and medical form via courier(from same courier from which he sent his docs first time) You are given a computer generated reciept by TCS or fedex