+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fedup of waiting

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Can you update us about CHC building itself? Total chaos?Visa officer infront of a computer? How was the general atmosphere inside the building?

Sab479

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
@ nazia2k
I got call from CHC Islamabad they asked my availability for in person interview I told them I am available for that then the lady on other side told me that she will post an interview call letter to my email I got that email within 5 minuets.

@ Umar
your decision was not wrong before me 4 of my other colleague have already went for PhD in Canada all 4 of them got their Visas within 1 and 1.5 months.Why CHC is delaying so much for year 2011 is a mystery. I would suggest have faith and hope for better.Once you will get your visa you will forget this torture

Sab479

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
Actually he said to me that I have given them the required documents and he do not have any specific questions but he will do a general interview he also told me that he is not expert in my field but my assessment was that he know a lot technically because his questions were very specific to my area of study and he was aware of the latest topics of computer sciences.And the interview went for 1.5 hour or more I guess.
The building was mostly empty I was alone there to get interviewed.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
1.5 hour. What the hell. You got a chair on interview boot? He must have been the expert in carrying out such a long technical interview.

Sab479

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
Yes well trained and expert, he already had gone through the web pages of my company and have almost all the information about me available on the internet.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
What was his last impression like after the interview? Satisfied ? Maybe he wanted to make sure you were a deserving candidate for scholarship from the university. Btw, who will pay your living expenses? Included in it?

Sab479

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
He seems to be very impressed as I have published a lot of research work in my area of expertise and was able to demonstrate my knowledge.As I already mentioned that after interview he has told me that he thinks I am a good candidate.

I will get all the money from university and the scholarship will cover my university fee and my living expenses its good enough amount to survive apart from that I will get a leave with pay so then again I will be saving money, basically I am supporting myself.

rao86

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd dec
hi sab tell u sumthing bro almost everyone in this forum those submited their application in nov got their decisions strange u r highly qualified recomended by vo and still waiting sounds strange well hope 4 the best

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
It sounds like 2011 is indeed full of mystery. India won cricket world with its super fast bowling. :) I hope for your studies sake , this mystery should come to it's final conclusion.

Sab479

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
Yeh 2011 is full of mysteries. I feel sorry for all those people who have applied for so long and even have not got call for medical.This really sucks and is worst kind of application handling.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
It is strange. Some applicants are getting their queries answered by CHC but some not. Did you drop a case specific enquiry a month ago ?

shahid_iet

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-November-2012
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with Document
LANDED..........
Already In Canada
Dear All,

Today i received Medical Request.
Any advice

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Gulab Jamoon. :D. Take that instruction form out on which doctors contact details given. Phone your doctor and take an appointment date. On the appointment date take your medical form, passport, five photos etc ......u live in Lahore so u will have to come to Islamabad if I'm not wrong . Did u receive med form via TCS ?

shahid_iet

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-November-2012
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with Document
LANDED..........
Already In Canada
yes i have received medical Form and passport and list of Doctors
i also got appointment from doctor evening 7:30 PM today.