+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fedup of waiting

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
First time I'm witnessing such a delay in sending meds to applicants. Among this delay chaos a couple of users managed to have meds in march after filing their case in feb. CHC is working but their progress is at a a slow pace. I don't know if any administrative processing is delaying. each case is different. did you travel other Muslim countries before?

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Administrative processing means if your name is listed on any terrorist wanted list. Visiting countries like UAE. Saudi Arabia raise eyebrows. My aunt visited Saudi Arabia for umraa and her daughter lived there . Her american visit visa wAs approved but got her passport after 8 months

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
Where the heck UAE comes in that list it is a very moderate country with no strings attached. I had been there and I got my medical done at CHC now.

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
Come on you are again starting to be with ur illusions thats not the case at all. Even if you apply from UAE u get the visa to any country much faster than Pakistan.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Why is there a delay with some applicants? Not with everyone? Lionheart applied in feb and got his medical request in march . Travel history is different.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Chalo shahi hai. Pakistan and pakistanis are a cause of evils in this world. And our applications will take for eternal because of this.

umar39

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
o come on nazia what r u talking about ..are UAE and Saudia Arab terrorist countries?...think b4 u speak any thing..UAE and saudia arab very developed countries in our region...and america has complete hold on these countries..i think u r the cause for misrepresentation of facts here at this forum...

waqasarif

Apr 2, 2011
O janab ki lari janday o apus ch. i am too much worried yar, meray 47 days have been passed, kuj ata pta ni abi tak. mai tay paisay jor jor k apply keeta si ;D