+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Trades (FST) applicants??

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
Hi NP,

I am doing process this time by own. Actually as per my knowledge, in EE first I have to create my profile and for that assessment from WES in mandatory. If my profile got selected then CIC will advice me whether to apply with FSW & FSTP (correct me if I m wrong). For IELTS I want to score 6 band in each module so later in process I don't want to get stuck be cause of English Test.

NP do you know someone there in Canada who can arrange job offer letter for me.

I am really happy for you & minimee that you are going to end your journey successfully.

Keep posting further updates.

I wish all other guys best of luck.

sirin patel

Aug 20, 2014
minimee said:
Hi all,

Sorry I didn't have time to check here...
We got emails from CIC this week.
First email, they want proof of funds (which we didn't provide because we were thinking to get WP, but not...) and other email came in with MR next day.
We booked our medical exam now, and getting bank statements ready.
Let's hope it will go through well! We are getting closer to the end!

have a good weekend everybody!
minimee said:
Dear
Hi, I wonder if there is anybody applied under Skilled Trades program after the change on May?

My husband send the application packege, and CIC recieved it on July 4. Since then no news at all. Credit card hasn't been charged yet, as well as no AOR(PER?) neither. It's been over 3 month!!!
I called them and they said they have our application, and it must be looked any time, but it was 2weeks ago and nothing happened yet.

Also, his company applied for LMIA mid August which should be in 10 days process, and it's not done yet!
I really get frustrated and my body is aching all over...

If somebody has applied under Skilled trade, please share your time line/experience please!!!
Dear minimee,
first of all congrats for the you received good news from the CIC.

I am from india and I am applied under fstp in may 14. my nul was received on 14 may 2014 as per the online checking I have done.
I checked with the bank and the bank told me your DD is charged.
but apart form that I am not getting any reply from CIC.
I checked my status online it shown in process.

i am worried abt my application.

NP26

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi Montu
I apologise for wrong info. I have not done much research about EE and missed the WES requirements.
You are right you need WES to get credits for your foreign qualifications.

I am really sorry but it is very difficult to help with a job offer and LMIA.
What do you do for living?

Thank you for your wishes

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
hi NP,

thanks for your reply. I am working as an electrical engineer in a private firm. I am trying to get job offer letter from there though I know it will be tough for me to arrange it. I am also looking for dates for IELTS. I will put my updates here and ask for guidance if required.

Where have you moved in Alberta ?? I heard it's very cold place.

Regards,

minimee

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Hi all,

Yes, we are in Canada, but without WP and waiting for the result for our restoration.
I'm not sure why but I think they requested bank statement because my husband is out of WP.

@ NP26
Yep, we finally see the right in the long tunnel... Let's hope we can reach it soon!

@ sirin patel,

It sounds very slow, and I can understand your frustration...
How can you check your online status? Did you previously apply online? Or you got AOR/PER/File No.??
And which VO you choose?? It may makes a bit of difference on processing time. (Our VO is Ottawa)
You can send a email to Sydney, but it will take AT LEAST 30 days to get back to you...
I hope you will hear something soon.

dazg73

Jan 19, 2015
Positive news for all applications under the FSTP my application was received on 24th December 14, yesterday 28th January i received my PER email via my migration company.
They didn't expect to receive this for another 3 months, so the CIC must be processing applications quickly at this moment in time my NOC is 7241.

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
hi dazg73

congrats for your PER. I just wanna know that right now r u in Canada or in some other country ??

NP26

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi Montu
in my opinion Alberta is not as cold as Ontario. In Ontario there are many lakes with wind chill and therefore it is much colder feeling...

Dazg
welcome and cogratulations
did you send some presents to Sydney☺ such a quick per..

dazg73

Jan 19, 2015
Hi montu1083,

I am currently living in the UK, i went down the certificate of qualification route which is the only explanation i can think of for the quick turnaround?

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
thanks dazg73 for ur reply...

u have done smart process... keep posting your updates here....

@ NP & Minimee - how was your Medicals guys ?? is it done ok ??

NP26

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi Montu
medicals went smoothly and submitted within 5 days
thank you for asking
Have you already applied for EE?

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
that's nice NP

actually right now I am going to send my documents to WES for assessment... then i'll check dates for IELTS...

I am going to reclaim my money from my consultant and will start fresh process by own & one of my friend also going to join me in it...

where do you live in Alberta ?? I want to know about Calgary... is it fine place to be ?? what should be monthly salary to survive there with family of 3 people ???

billybully

Oct 26, 2014
Hi guys I need your opinion,

Application received: Nov 6,2014
PER: January 5,2015
Feb: I sent an updated IMM5669, due to i forgot to declare my 1 week stay in a hotel in edmonton where we used that address to apply for SIN, cellphone, AHC etc. do you think I made a right choice to send them updated declarationbackground together with an explanation letter? Thank you guys...FSTP long live