+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Trades (FST) applicants??

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
hi minimee,

May be you are right as you are living in Canada right now. So you know better than me. I have good job & home right now and also have family & friends around. But I am anxious about my career that's why I want this process to get result ASAP. I wish you get your PR soon and you remain in Canada forever with great life & career.

Do let me know progress of your application. Keep in Touch

hminerales

Dec 22, 2011
Hi
I really dont know why up to now there in reply from my pacakge I followed up with 2 emails and they are not respomding its only this auto reply. They should response if my package si really lost or not.I gave the fed ex tracking no. Its already coming 6 months now.I use the dochester adrres.
Hi hminerales,

Our application delivered July 24 to CIO and CC charged Oct. 10, so should be something happen anytime.
Unfortunately, email is the only way to contact CIO.
My husband sent an email about a month ago, and he still didn't get response yet!
Do you have the tracking No. from the post office or delivery company?
If you have it, check it, and print the comfirmation page and keep it!

I saw some people complaining about CIC requested the document/s which they already submit just because of CIC taking too much time to process, and documents expired.
So, nobody knows what the officer says...

Good luck!
[/quote]

minimee

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Hi hminerales,

They still didn't response to your email?? Did you check your junk mail too? My husband got response from them after 2 month.
There is no way to talk direct to CIO-Sydney, but you can try to call to call centre, however, I'm not sure if you can get thru to somebody to talk to...
They changed something, and now it's tricky to get somebody.
Here is the number just in case you want to call them... 1-888-242‑2100

Can you track with your Fedex No.? What does it say?? Did you add the signature required service?

hminerales

Dec 22, 2011
Is the fstc really that slow or my package is lost i dont understand why they cant simply reply to my inquiry to my email whether they received my package it more than 6 months now. Kindly give me the correct email add for the cio nova scotia. Is the dorchester st adress the right add for fed skilled trade class.i have the delivery proof from fed ex . The best option is to call but it may be difficult if you ate outside canada.[uoteauthor=minimeelink=topic=245615.msg3873687#msg3873687 date=1419819209]
Hi hminerales,

They still didn't response to your email?? Did you check your junk mail too? My husband got response from them after 2 month.
There is no way to talk direct to CIO-Sydney, but you can try to call to call centre, however, I'm not sure if you can get thru to somebody to talk to...
They changed something, and now it's tricky to get somebody.
Here is the number just in case you want to call them... 1-888-242‑2100

Can you track with your Fedex No.? What does it say?? Did you add the signature required service?

[/quote]

minimee

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
hminerales,

I think Dorchester St is the right address to send a application for FST when you use the courier service, but I'm not sure because of the rule change and their web site has been updated.
CIO-sydney email address CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry@cic.gc.ca

Sorry, but I need to say one thing...
I don't know where you live, but you know what? We used to live outside Canada where it has 15 hours different time zone from Ontario. The working time (8am to 5 pm) here in Ontario was the middle of the night where we lived.
My husband woke up in the early morning or after mid night to make a phone call to Canada.
So we know it's hard and it's your decision to call or not.

GOOD LUCK!!!

hminerales

Dec 22, 2011
Hi
Thanks for your reply. I am from the philippines. So I guess both the address and email I used is correct. Well I guess I have to try that 1 888 number. Thanks a lot.

hminerales

Dec 22, 2011
Finally the cio respond to my email but the thing is they asking for my name in passport details so thay they can make proper search. Hopefully they will find my application package and they should consider the ielts test since at that time it was delivered its still 1 month valid.

copper

Jan 11, 2015
Hi to all,
i am a new member, APPLICANT OF FEDERAL SKILLED TRADES PROGRAM, from alberta.
this is a great thread for applicants who applied under FSTP
but i am surprised there are too less applicants / participants.

ok, my status on line is
PERMANENT RESIDENT
1. WE RECEIVED YOUR NULL ON NOVEMBER 25,2014.

in addition
I applied for a LMIA in 10th dec and my application for lmia was started on 15 th dec. (usually it takes 2/3 months)
I have a red seal exam coming up in next weeks.
and i send all this information with my FSTP PR file to CIO. (hoping this helps)

only thing is that my WP expires on 6th march, i have a full time 24 months work contract.

@ minimee and np - thanks guys for being so active and please keep posting updates .
and thanks to everybody for participating and sharing valueable experience and timeline.

minimee

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Hi hminerales,

I cross all my fingar for you!!

Hi copper,

Thanks for joining this thread!
Yes, it is so difficult to find sombody who applied for this category, and we don't know why...
Did you already get AOR? Or you can check your online status because you previously applied something else online?
If you already have AOR, that's so quick! We needed to wait 4 month to get it! haha
I hope you will pass your exam easy! Good luck!!

Hi NP26,

Any updates?? We have none, as always! haha

copper

Jan 11, 2015
Hi copper,

Thanks for joining this thread!
Yes, it is so difficult to find sombody who applied for this category, and we don't know why...
Did you already get AOR? Or you can check your online status because you previously applied something else online?
If you already have AOR, that's so quick! We needed to wait 4 month to get it! haha
I hope you will pass your exam easy! Good luck!!

hi,
thanks for reply
i can check my status because of my client id number on my WH work visa.
no i have not my AOR, how u received ur AOR ? by mail or by e-mail ? and what will happen after AOR ? we receive a PER ?
do you know if i can apply for BOWP after having AOR or i have to wait for a PER.
sooooo many questions.... ;D

And thanks for the exam but it is quite difficult and i have to pass with 70% to obtain red seal, otherwise i have to retry and there are no resources / study materials.
lets c what happen..
keep posting pls .. thanks

NP26

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi Cooper and welcome to FSTP group
Hopefully you receive your PER before March 6th and you can extend your permint without LMIA
Good luck with the red seal test

Hi Minimee
No updates on my side too. They are testing us if we really wanna stay here:)
This Thursday I received a replay to my enquiry sent to CIO Sydney at the beginning of November . They said my file was sent to Ottawa but i specified different VO on my application.
Just before Xmas I moved to Alberta and need to send my updates. I am confused to which VO i should send a case specific enquiries.
Ottawa office will respond to my email in 20 working days

NP26

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi Minimee

I received MR & RFPR from Ottawa today

Our timeline is very simmilar therefore i hope u received it too
fingers crossed

copper

Jan 11, 2015
congrats np26, :)

After how many weeks you received your AOR, do you remember ?

and the on line status changes after every step?

i m checking it 3 times a day...

thanks and wish you all the best

minimee

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
NP26 said:
Hi Minimee

I received MR & RFPR from Ottawa today

Our timeline is very simmilar therefore i hope u received it too
fingers crossed
Hi NP26,

That's a good news!!
We haven't hear anything yet today, but hopefully we will get something next week!!
Is your online status updated since we got AOR?