+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***February 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

edwsqa

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is safe and healthy. I got one question. I recently got sponsorship eligibility confirmation email regarding my application to sponsor my wife to Canada. The email says that the file is transferred to New Delhi for further processing. I applied it as Outland application in Feb 2021. Is this normal ? A friend of mine who is also sponsoring his partner said his sponsorship eligibility confirmation email didn’t mentioned this statement that there file is transferred. My wife and my friends partner are from same country.

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is safe and healthy. I got one question. I recently got sponsorship eligibility confirmation email regarding my application to sponsor my wife to Canada. The email says that the file is transferred to New Delhi for further processing. I applied it as Outland application in Feb 2021. Is this normal ? A friend of mine who is also sponsoring his partner said his sponsorship eligibility confirmation email didn’t mentioned this statement that there file is transferred. My wife and my friends partner are from same country.
yes it is normal, some applications go to Ottawa and some go to PA country.

Jabya

May 29, 2019
Folks, hope everyone is safe, and doing great.
My timeline, BIL already done for TRV in Aug 2020.

22 Feb 2021 - App received
11 March 2021 - AOR

No updates after that. Should I be worried?

Lot of people getting SA, MR. I'm still waiting for SA.

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Folks, hope everyone is safe, and doing great.
My timeline, BIL already done for TRV in Aug 2020.

22 Feb 2021 - App received
11 March 2021 - AOR

No updates after that. Should I be worried?

Lot of people getting SA, MR. I'm still waiting for SA.
After getting AOR, I waited 2 months for SA, BIL and medical. They are just taking time to check Sponsor. Don't worry!

diana_d

Star Member
May 24, 2019
I know everyone's application has different ways to process. After SA , I don't receive any BIO, MR ... File was transferred to SGVO

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
really hope that it's the case.
same situation here, no updates after AOR...been more than 2 months now since AOR
I was also worried seeing others have their BIL, SA, medical close to the AOR date. I guess they're taking time to check sponsor's details like some provinces are slower than others and if sponsor has moved around from different provinces then they will check for each province.