+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***February 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

Liveinthepresent

Mar 10, 2020
I received DM for sponsor and BIL for PA (via email). Linked application to GCKEY and no information saying they sent me BIL letter. In ECAS PA side only says application received. Not sure what this means. This was April 19,

Jabya

May 29, 2019
But this is beyond my comprehension. people from Feb are waiting and folks in March and April are getting updates :(

venudatti

Dec 4, 2018
Hi, I got a medical request for my family living in India. Due to current COVID situation in India, stepping out of the house is very risky. Is there a way I can get an extension for medicals? If yes, please let me know the process. Thanking you in advance

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi, I got a medical request for my family living in India. Due to current COVID situation in India, stepping out of the house is very risky. Is there a way I can get an extension for medicals? If yes, please let me know the process. Thanking you in advance
IRCC is very aware of the situation there, you will not need to apply for an extension, it will be automatically given due to the circumstances.

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
PA received AOR2 by email but ECAS never changed to "received" and then to "in process"
Like it's always been in process. So was the AOR2 just sent to all for LVO

romil1991

Apr 26, 2021
Its been exactly 61 days and I still do not have SA/MR :( Should I call IRCC?
I did not received any update from past 31 days but today morning I called IRCC to confirm my spouse medical result and biometrics and he informed me both the results are cleared but not updated on my application.

jbourne

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
what are the next steps after passing medicals ?
they say AOR2 do we get any updates thru mail notification or thru account ?

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what are the next steps after passing medicals ?
they say AOR2 do we get any updates thru mail notification or thru account ?
AOR2 is email but many VO don't send it, a confirm way to know if you have AOR2 or not is to check for Line number 2 under PA's ECAS, if it says "We started processing on XX/XX/XXXX" that's your AOR2.

jbourne

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
AOR2 is email but many VO don't send it, a confirm way to know if you have AOR2 or not is to check for Line number 2 under PA's ECAS, if it says "We started processing on XX/XX/XXXX" that's your AOR2.
In that case its been updated as "We started processing your application on May 6, 2021 "
so what would be the next update or how long the next update would take.