+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***February 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

Richardson9ce

Mar 14, 2021
Hello everyone, can anyone advice on the best option to sending passport request ?

Currently, I'm not in my country of application because I'm working in a different country. How can I possibly send my passport?

1. International delivery and return

2 . Waybill to a friend in my country of application to send to vfs and receive it during return

3. Requesting for visa process be finalized in my current country of residence - short stay

Please what is the best option for me considering my current wait timeline of almost two years and 30 days timeline for submission.

I will be on the comment section, Thanks in advance

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello everyone, can anyone advice on the best option to sending passport request ?

Currently, I'm not in my country of application because I'm working in a different country. How can I possibly send my passport?

1. International delivery and return

2 . Waybill to a friend in my country of application to send to vfs and receive it during return

3. Requesting for visa process be finalized in my current country of residence - short stay

Please what is the best option for me considering my current wait timeline of almost two years and 30 days timeline for submission.

I will be on the comment section, Thanks in advance
Submit passport to the local (to where you reside) VFS office. Period.

Note you should expect up to a month for this process.