+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***February 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
I am seeing a lot of updates in every other months but february 2021 they don't have any single update on thier application. don't know what to do , no queries answered.....no calls are on hold,,,,,,,no Mp's can help........ even patience level is going down day by day.....:( :( ...

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I am seeing a lot of updates in every other months but february 2021 they don't have any single update on thier application. don't know what to do , no queries answered.....no calls are on hold,,,,,,,no Mp's can help........ even patience level is going down day by day.....:( :( ...
Have you ordered gcms notes?

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
Have you ordered gcms notes?
not yet our immigration consultant is handling our case and she said if you order Gcms note may be the application will be more delayed. but she put two inquiries and still not answered both of them. my medical is already expired in august 2022 and there is no new instruction yet.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
not yet our immigration consultant is handling our case and she said if you order Gcms note may be the application will be more delayed. but she put two inquiries and still not answered both of them. my medical is already expired in august 2022 and there is no new instruction yet.
Your consultant is wrong, I'd suggest you just apply for gcms notes yourself.

Reactions: YVR123

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
i hope everyone got their PPR .........still stuck in background "background check is not started".... don't know what the hell they are doing. i think my file they just missed somewhere because there is no single update after january 2022.

• Sad
Reactions: he5ham

zeetay

Feb 17, 2022
i hope everyone got their PPR .........still stuck in background "background check is not started".... don't know what the hell they are doing. i think my file they just missed somewhere because there is no single update after january 2022.
Hey, I'm in the exact situation as you. Feb 2021 applicant with medicals expired in August 2022. Background check says not started and everyone else is getting updates except our month

• Sad
Reactions: Shukaib Ahmed

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
Hey, I'm in the exact situation as you. Feb 2021 applicant with medicals expired in August 2022. Background check says not started and everyone else is getting updates except our month
So it means they are not working on our file... but how to contact them they are not answering anything

kittu1405

Mar 22, 2019
HI Any one obtained PCC from Hyderabad -India. I am planning to apply for my wife in Hyderabad -India, is the Passport seva Kendra only way to get PCC ? or can we apply online from Hyderabad police website?
Thanks in Advance

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
From the Grace of Almighty Allah!
Today I have recieved PPR .. allhumdulilah indeed it was a long and frustrating process but in the end inshaAllah everything goes smoothly allhumdulilah..