+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***February 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

yash91pathak

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
I just sent the application to sponsor my spouse on Jan 31st to the sydney cpc nova scotia . Its scheduled to be there in 4 days

chlorate

Jan 23, 2021
Just submitted as well, glad to see someone on the same page ! Good luck! I sent mine on Feb 1, schedule to be there by feb 9

enigmatic93

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Sent application on Jan 31, will be there on Feb 5. But I applied IN CANADA spouse sponsorship. Is there any specific group for in Canada applicants?

AmyL

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Sent application on Jan 31, will be there on Feb 5. But I applied IN CANADA spouse sponsorship. Is there any specific group for in Canada applicants?
I did a search and it seems as though nobody has started a thread for February 2021 Inland cases yet. Maybe you can start one or give it a little time. Good luck!

Reactions: Mano1110786

enigmatic93

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Well. Hopefully, there is not very much difference between processing times. I will keep following with you guys. Just some details about me..... I am already in Canada. Married with a Canadian citizen who has sponsored me. I am living in Canada since Jan 2016, dated same man (husband now:)) since mid 2016, got married in August 2020. I am currently having a postgraduate work permit in Canada and working with provincial government, Good luck to everyone.

Reactions: rzzgrnm and AmyL
Dec 30, 2020
Jumping into this thread. Sent our application in January and it arrived January 20th. Of course, it was only then that we realized that we used a woefully expired form as part of our application package. UGH. Instead of waiting for it to be returned (like, the form we used was from 2002 - hahah), we have decided to resubmit an entirely new application package. It goes out via FedEx tomorrow.

enigmatic93

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Jumping into this thread. Sent our application in January and it arrived January 20th. Of course, it was only then that we realized that we used a woefully expired form as part of our application package. UGH. Instead of waiting for it to be returned (like, the form we used was from 2002 - hahah), we have decided to resubmit an entirely new application package. It goes out via FedEx tomorrow.
How long it took them to return your application?

Dec 30, 2020
Can you submit two applications at one time for same program?
When I spoke with an call center representative regarding our error, they said to send in a new application as the old one is a guaranteed return. We are using the same payment receipt as the first application, so if by some fluke they don't return the first one, the second one will be rejected as there won't be a payment on file for it (as they will have used the payment towards the first application). It's not an ideal situation by any means, but we want to fix it as soon as possible and this is the route they recommended.