+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***February 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

AIMIM

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Hello Experts,

My application was returned back due to missing signature. Can I just re-submit the same forms with adding missing signature? Please help me out. :(

Nicegirl2

Feb 23, 2021
Hello Experts,

My application was returned back due to missing signature. Can I just re-submit the same forms with adding missing signature? Please help me out. :(
Oh no, sorry to hear, my application previously was returned in January 2021. What I did was to redo only the forms that had missing address etc. And then resubmit the application

Reactions: AIMIM

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hello Experts,

Make sure the dates next to the signatures have not passed the 6 months validity time frame. Also, check if the 2 photos for PA haven't also not passed 6 months. If they've passed, then you'll have to submit new forms.

bishcan

Jul 27, 2018
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
Med's Done....
31-05-2019
Hello Experts,

Sorry to hear that. May I know when was your application received at CIC before they returned it?

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Hello Experts,

ugg sorry for that,
be also sure there are no updates for the forms uve prev submitted

vaykres12

Apr 24, 2021
Hi, I came here hoping to get the right answers.
I am a PR here in Canada and I have a long time boyfriend back in the Philippines.
Currently, he’s applying for study permit for September Intake. We have think of this because all the processing times are affected by the pandemic.
I have only two concerns:
1. We are planning on getting married AFTER he gets his visa, and BEFORE he enter Canada... Will it affect something?

2. If there will be problem with the above statement and he has already entered Canada, how long should we wait until I can apply for inland spousal sponsorship?

romil1991

Apr 26, 2021
Class - Outland Spousal Sponsorship
Sponsor - PR living in canada
PA - India
Application received by IRCC : March 7 2021
Sponsor received AOR : March 17 2021
Application linked to online account : March 18 2021
Biometric : Request received - April 16 2021 Booked - April 27, 2021
Medical : Request received - April 16 2021 | Completed - April 22, 2021

Liveinthepresent

Mar 10, 2020
I received AOR, DM for sponsor, biometrics request and file transfer to Visa office. PA went from in progress to Application received. My questions are:
1. How long does it usually take to go back to in progress for PA
2. The office is closed for biometrics so will they wait for that before beginning processing?

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
I received AOR, DM for sponsor, biometrics request and file transfer to Visa office. PA went from in progress to Application received. My questions are:
1. How long does it usually take to go back to in progress for PA
2. The office is closed for biometrics so will they wait for that before beginning processing?
It depends on the visa office, it could be from a month to few months

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi, I came here hoping to get the right answers.
I am a PR here in Canada and I have a long time boyfriend back in the Philippines.
Currently, he’s applying for study permit for September Intake. We have think of this because all the processing times are affected by the pandemic.
I have only two concerns:
1. We are planning on getting married AFTER he gets his visa, and BEFORE he enter Canada... Will it affect something?

2. If there will be problem with the above statement and he has already entered Canada, how long should we wait until I can apply for inland spousal sponsorship?
1. Will not affect anything, that's fine.

2. You will have to be married before applying once he is in Canada, other than that you can do it right away.

Reactions: vaykres12