+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***February 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
february 2021 applications are moving or they just stopped working on them:p. I got update on my application in January 2022 after that again complete silence.

Reactions: Lizbet

Liveinthepresent

Mar 10, 2020
february 2021 applications are moving or they just stopped working on them:p. I got update on my application in January 2022 after that again complete silence.
I follow a group specific to my spouses country. Mexico VO. They have processed March, April, May, and even June now. We are still waiting. 8 months in security review. Spouse here on TRV (must mean security passed), Applied for both CSIS and CBSA notes but they keep delaying them. No updates since July 30 when we passed everything (except security). Really feeling depressed now.

Nicegirl2

Feb 23, 2021
I follow a group specific to my spouses country. Mexico VO. They have processed March, April, May, and even June now. We are still waiting. 8 months in security review. Spouse here on TRV (must mean security passed), Applied for both CSIS and CBSA notes but they keep delaying them. No updates since July 30 when we passed everything (except security). Really feeling depressed now.
I know this process is draining

Reactions: Liveinthepresent

Liveinthepresent

Mar 10, 2020
My GCKEY account has been showing application updated all day. I have not received any email. New tracker last updated a week ago and ECAS hasn't updated for 8 months. Nothing is new and no new messages. I would assume it is a ghost update but the message is not going away. Do I contact VO? keeping fingers crossed that it is good news finally

Britteadrinker

Star Member
Mar 18, 2022
Jumping into this thread. Sent our application in January and it arrived January 20th. Of course, it was only then that we realized that we used a woefully expired form as part of our application package. UGH. Instead of waiting for it to be returned (like, the form we used was from 2002 - hahah), we have decided to resubmit an entirely new application package. It goes out via FedEx tomorrow.
Ive just done the same thing! Did you have to pay twice though? I dont know whether to wait or whether to resubmit everything. Did you hear anything about yours?

diana_d

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Just came to check if anyone is lucky to receive any response from IRCC. This is endlessly waiting to the cold heart deciding on our papers.

Lizbet

Nov 8, 2021
Just came to check if anyone is lucky to receive any response from IRCC. This is endlessly waiting to the cold heart deciding on our papers.
I got decision made and pre-arrival services letter a month ago, still waiting for passport request. My VO is Kingston. Does anyone know about how music longer i will be waiting

God ISNOTSLEEPING

May 17, 2021
Hi Lizbet

♀ congratulations!!! Well i got PPR, pre-arrival and DM just over 2 weeks ago and still waiting. Same VO as you.

You'll soon receive PPR. Seems they're moving a little slower. Hopefully they push this week coming.

Lizbet

Nov 8, 2021
Hi Lizbet

♀ congratulations!!! Well i got PPR, pre-arrival and DM just over 2 weeks ago and still waiting. Same VO as you.

You'll soon receive PPR. Seems they're moving a little slower. Hopefully they push this week coming.
Wow thanks for replying, so happy we have the same VO. I hope to get ppr soon and then another wait for passport return but I am glad we are on our way

God ISNOTSLEEPING

May 17, 2021
Hi,

You're welcome. Also when you do, Do Not use Tara to send in your documents, they cause unnecessary delays from my currentexperience. If you're close to VAC best to go in person. Definitely check the website for proper instructions and payment.

Best of luck hun.. hopefully this coming week. Keep checking your tracker/status.

QUOTE="Lizbet, post: 10021446, member: 1064951"]
Wow thanks for replying, so happy we have the same VO. I hope to get ppr soon and then another wait for passport return but I am glad we are on our way
[/QUOTE]

Odunayoo

May 25, 2018
Hello Guys,
Please I have a question as regards my spouse's sponsorship application.

Biometrics completed- Feb 2020
Medical completed- September 2020
Another Medical completed- October 2021
Requested for passport- Feb 11 2022
Submitted passport at VFS Lagos- Feb 17 2022
Received at Accra Visa Office/IRCC- March 9/10 2022

I haven't heard anything since then.
I was told that visa stamping only takes 2 weeks and also told it takes 3 months to process the visa.
I am just wondering what's going on and how long would it take?

Thank you

God ISNOTSLEEPING

May 17, 2021
Hi ,

Congratulations , it's hard to say. Not too long ago I got emails from vfs confirming receipt of passport after over 2 weeks of delivery confirmation from courier service. It's just another waiting game.

Good luck.

Hello Guys,
Please I have a question as regards my spouse's sponsorship application.

Biometrics completed- Feb 2020
Medical completed- September 2020
Another Medical completed- October 2021
Requested for passport- Feb 11 2022
Submitted passport at VFS Lagos- Feb 17 2022
Received at Accra Visa Office/IRCC- March 9/10 2022

I haven't heard anything since then.
I was told that visa stamping only takes 2 weeks and also told it takes 3 months to process the visa.
I am just wondering what's going on and how long would it take?

Thank you

Liveinthepresent

Mar 10, 2020
We are still waiting. 8+ months in security check now. Got my notes and it's pathetic. July 29 2021 started security, Nov 16, 2021 "update will be requested to our partners regarding security check" March 3 2022 - "update requested". So basically 8 months to request an update. Hoping to hear something soon.