+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***February 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

diana_d

Star Member
May 24, 2019
12 months marked for our timeline. Is there still anyone who is waiting endlessly for pr application like me?

Reactions: Lizbet

diana_d

Star Member
May 24, 2019
I saw there is a new update on the new tracking tool on cic website. Is it a ghost update ? No further information is provided.

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
This subreddit has been a great resource for me, and wanted to share some updates for anyone in my situation. I send out the application in late September, and a few days ago I got notification from CIC that they have received my application with the ID numbers for the online process. The information online said it takes about 12 months for the whole process, and it took 5 months so far to recognize my application. So it seems at the moment, things are on pace as stated.

ViktorB

Feb 17, 2022
Sent application for spouse sponsorship ( Outland) on Oct 22, 2021. AOR: 14 January 2022. Sponsorship eligibility requirement met. Feb 15, 2022: Medical request. Application sent to New Delhi VO.
Biometrics/PCC/Fee already paid and done.

Liveinthepresent

Mar 10, 2020
Does the security check for a PR application go through the same process as a security check for a TRV? Our PR application has been in the security stage for 8 months now, but my husband received TRV in November and we are still waiting on a DM.

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
This subreddit has been a great resource for me, and wanted to share some updates for anyone in my situation. I send out the application in late September, and a few days ago I got notification from CIC that they have received my application with the ID numbers for the online process. The information online said it takes about 12 months for the whole process, and it took 5 months so far to recognize my application. So it seems at the moment, things are on pace as stated.