+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***February 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

Kraken_123

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019
I can relate the panic attack, I have chosen not to look at it daily! :confused:
I did apply for normal TRV in Aug 2020, when I was outside of Canada and had not started living permanently in Canada.
Still waiting for any updates on that.

Then applied for Spousal Sponsorship as soon as I moved in Canada.
gotcha! guess GCMS notes are the only next thing we can try.

hopefully, we get positive updates soon!

Reactions: Jabya

Uvy

Apr 15, 2021
My wife passed her medical on may 19th , and he files showing in Sydney NS, what would be the next step in the process for an outland application from India.

Vippan

Jun 12, 2021
Can you please give me the number of Call center??? .. I am in india.My husband is in canada he is canadian citizen.He submitted my file in february. But i didn't receive any letter or mail from embassy.
When I spoke with an call center representative regarding our error, they said to send in a new application as the old one is a guaranteed return. We are using the same payment receipt as the first application, so if by some fluke they don't return the first one, the second one will be rejected as there won't be a payment on file for it (as they will have used the payment towards the first application). It's not an ideal situation by any means, but we want to fix it as soon as possible and this is the route they recommended.

Vippan

Jun 12, 2021
Hi! my application was received in feb 20.. i haven't received any letter or AOR... can anyone plz help me? what can i do??... should i submit new application in embassy or wait???... anyone in same situation?? kindly contact me

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Hi! my application was received in feb 20.. i haven't received any letter or AOR... can anyone plz help me? what can i do??... should i submit new application in embassy or wait???... anyone in same situation?? kindly contact me
its better to call ircc and check if they have ur app

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
For clarity, why are you referring to embassy? These apps are not submitted to the embassy.

But presumably your lawyer knows that.