+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

nkalassa

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
@legalfalcon
Hi, I need your advice on this matter. I have received a job offer from a company in Ontario with a contract for 5 years.
My application has not moved since May 2020, could you please tell me if I can use the job offer to help my application move? should I send them a webform with the documents from the employer?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Does anyone know if and when we can submit the "Goods to Follow" list, if landed virtually?
Would it be the first time we cross the border after becoming PR?

Feb 26, 2020
Hi All,

Will I be required to submit the PCC again?

I finally resubmitted the medical exam yesterday as requested by IRCC. I am from India and live in USA. As such I had submitted PCC for both India and US back in Feb 2020. I checked both my India and US PCC and they do not mention any expiry date. They only state the effective date which is the on which the PCC was created. I am currently in the US.

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
Hey all,

My application went out for background verifications on 24th February. Still being processed. Anybody get this stage passed in less than a month?

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
Mar 04 Received Ready for Visa Email . Spouse non accompanying
Aor Feb 17 2020 - FSW Outland (US and India) Was in US then moved to India
Elgibility passed by case analyst (not officer ) April 2020.
Criminality and Security not started until Jan 2022- as per GCMS and calls to IRCC
Jan 13 got a request for new PCC and Medicals and Schedule A Submitted Medicals on Jan 26 and PCC and Schedule A on Feb 11
Mar 04 RFV. All the best to all .

Thanks
@NivedhithaCibi any idea when exactyl security started and finish? My security checks started on 24th February

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
@NivedhithaCibi any idea when exactyl security started and finish? My security checks started on 24th February
Good question, my application was always showing "application in progress we will let you know when we start your background check ". Whenever I called IRCC last on Feb 1st week, few weeks before my PCC and Schedule A were submitted they said the same update- Criminality and Security not started. Then out of the blue I got a ghost update on March 2 and my status on background changed to " We are processing your BGC" with a ghost update and on the next day I got the ready for visa email. I think at most BGC would have taken 3 weeks for me (saying as I just submitted PCC and Schedule A on Feb 11)
Hope it helps and you get your PR soon

Reactions: Johnjacobb

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
Good question, my application was always showing "application in progress we will let you know when we start your background check ". Whenever I called IRCC last on Feb 1st week, few weeks before my PCC and Schedule A were submitted they said the same update- Criminality and Security not started. Then out of the blue I got a ghost update on March 2 and my status on background changed to " We are processing your BGC" with a ghost update and on the next day I got the ready for visa email. I think at most BGC would have taken 3 weeks for me (saying as I just submitted PCC and Schedule A on Feb 11)
Hope it helps and you get your PR soon
Massive help.

Thank you!!! Hoping to be in Canada next month. Safe travels and best of luck in the land of happiness

Ladyinblack

Oct 14, 2020
Hello everyone, i am really worried
We added spouse to the profile, ircc asked for additional documents we have submitted them, its been a week the profile still shows "we need additional documents to process your application "
When will this bar be changed to we have received or not applicable?
please guide

Reactions: Johnjacobb

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
For anybody who submitted photographs to IRCC for PPR.

Did you submit it without a stamp but with the details handwritten? Was it rejected or accepted?

For the photographs I have a small artifcat whereby my jumper pattern has slighty blended into my collar. Its not that noticable. Will my photographs be rejected?

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
Hello everyone, i am really worried
We added spouse to the profile, ircc asked for additional documents we have submitted them, its been a week the profile still shows "we need additional documents to process your application "
When will this bar be changed to we have received or not applicable?
please guide
For me it changed after the officer reviewed the documents

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Massive help.

Thank you!!! Hoping to be in Canada next month. Safe travels and best of luck in the land of happiness
Thanks bud , maybe due to your military history it might take a few more weeks . Hope you travel as per your plan

Daliya_123

Dec 7, 2021
Thanks bud , maybe due to your military history it might take a few more weeks . Hope you travel as per your plan
Mar 04 Received Ready for Visa Email . Spouse non accompanying
Aor Feb 17 2020 - FSW Outland (US and India) Was in US then moved to India
Elgibility passed by case analyst (not officer ) April 2020.
Criminality and Security not started until Jan 2022- as per GCMS and calls to IRCC
Jan 13 got a request for new PCC and Medicals and Schedule A Submitted Medicals on Jan 26 and PCC and Schedule A on Feb 11
Mar 04 RFV. All the best to all .

Thanks
Hi @NivedhithaCibi

Good to hear that finally you got your ready for visa mail. Actually I have submitted my application on feb 3, 2020 as an inland applicant. I have moved to India last year and I updated my address through webform. Last month I got GCMS notes in which I could see that IRCC also updated my current address and my secondary office changed from Edmonton to New Delhi. All these changed happened in August 2021. After that I didn't received any updates from IRCC . So I am curious to know from which office my application will be processed(IRCC Canada or IRCC New Delhi). Did you sent your passport for stamping to VFS India.

Springbokkie

Jul 28, 2020
Recieved RFV email - 11 March!!

Aor- 11 Feb 2020;
3rd re-medicals requested and approved- 14 Jan 2022;
Fsw-O
Criminality according to gcms notes valid til 10 March 2022.

2nd child will be born in 2 weeks, i have therefore sent them (another) web form regarding the fact that our family composition will be imminently changing and asked whether we must hold off on submitting passports until we can obtain baby's Passport (which i indicated we will be able to do by end April) and medical exam.

• Love
Reactions: recent_grad

ambee

May 4, 2021
Hello All,

Could anyone please help me understand what to expect moving forward?

I am an August 2020 AOR, FSW-O applicant with Ottawa VO (COR: Pakistan). My eligibility was passed sometime in late 2020. Security & criminality were not started when I last ordered GCMS notes in June 2021 (everything seemed fine in the notes and it was ready to finalize). My original meds expired in August 2021. After waiting for a re-med request for over 6 months, I went for an upfront medical exam on Feb 23rd, 2022 and it got passed in my online application on March 2, 2022. Then yesterday (March 11, 2022), I received a ghost update and my background status changed to "we are processing your background check".

I do not want to set some lofty expectations based on this recent movement in my application, but I would highly appreciate it if someone could help me understand what these recent changes mean. Realistically, when should I expect to receive the PPR after this movement? Should I expect to receive any ADR?

Please share your experiences.

Thank you :)