+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Congratulations ... My Vo is Ottawa but CoR is now India .. In RFV mail it is written send it to nearest VAC ... So can I just send it to nearest VAC in India without changing my Primary Office?
SOrry for the late reply. Was in the middle of moving to Canada. Yes you send to your nearest VAC in India I guess. I only have one VAC in my country. CHeers!

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hi ,

I reside in USA and got COPR on March 18th 2022. Can I know what are the next steps for applying Canada PR. Can we do it in the airport or should we go to some particular centers.

Thanks,
Naresh.
You have to land in Canada, either at a land border or by flying in, depending on where you live now. You will go through a quick interview, your CoPR will be signed and you will become a Permanent Resident. I believe you can apply for PR card and SIN directly at the airport, but I am not 100% sure.
Also, at the border you should have your "accompanying goods" and your "goods to follow" lists.

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Hi all.
As I mentioned in previous posts I got Ready for Visa email few weeks ago. After that I started process to add my newborn to the application without sending passports to IRCC. They added my child to the application as dependent list few days ago.
Now I again received Ready for Visa email today. Does this mean, now they approved application for the newborn too?
And one more question: My child is born in USA and holds USA passport. I read somewhere that US citizens do not need to send passports for Visa stamping. Is this true?
You send copies of the passport of US citizens. The instructions in the email and the VFS ones are pretty clear

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Hi all.
As I mentioned in previous posts I got Ready for Visa email few weeks ago. After that I started process to add my newborn to the application without sending passports to IRCC. They added my child to the application as dependent list few days ago.
Now I again received Ready for Visa email today. Does this mean, now they approved application for the newborn too?
And one more question: My child is born in USA and holds USA passport. I read somewhere that US citizens do not need to send passports for Visa stamping. Is this true?
You send copies of the passport of US citizens. The instructions in the email and the VFS

naruto_guy

Jun 11, 2020
Hey friends, has anyone driven to canada through usa border recently after getting ppr? I recently got my passport stamped and i am travelling to drive to canada. Could u plz let me know all the things i should keep in mind while doing so? Highly appreciated peep…

aussie avocado

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Need help for my friend who has just entered Express entry pool. He is working as a food service supervisor noc 6311. He requested his company to provide him a reference letter with job duties, and they wrote the following job duties in his letter:

Recruitment, selection, orientation of new crew members as per company policy.

Training of new crew members on different work stations and completing their Station observation checklists on a regular basis.

Assuring crew members are meeting sanitation and safety procedures.

Participating in selecting food service staff and assisting in developing policies and procedures set out for a standard training, meeting company's quality benchmark.

Creating performance reports for crew and providing constructive feedback for their improvement and quality enhancement.

Screening and interviewing of store staff and supervising their onboarding process.

Supervising crew members during their work shifts to assure they comply with their required tasks and duties.

Just asking if these match noc 6311 or 0631 as he is only a supervisor and not a restaurant manager. He doesn't want to choose a wrong noc. Thanks

Niloo-ra

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Anyone from Feb 2020 is still waiting for RFV email?
My upfront medicals haven been updated by IRCC on December 2021. And nothing so far.
My secondary VO is Abu Dhabi.
I’m starting to worry there’s something wrong even though everything seems normal in my GCMS note.
I see many people with mid or end of 2020 AOR getting visas.

Reactions: rogerEE and tar86

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
My upfront medicals haven been updated by IRCC on December 2021. And nothing so far.
I’m starting to worry there’s something wrong even though everything seems normal in my GCMS note.
Yes, My AOR is 11 Feb 2020. Details in my signature

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
My AOR is 12 Feb 2020, IRCC requested for remedicals, Schdeule A and PCC in jan 2022.
I was also requested same additional documents on 11 Feb 2022 which I submitted in time. Yesterday I received a ghost update and email that We have received your documents. I checked my GC account nothing changed…..Did you receive any update & and what is your primary visa office? Mine is London. COR is UAE.

Divyak1234

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
I was also requested same additional documents on 11 Feb 2022 which I submitted in time. Yesterday I received a ghost update and email that We have received your documents. I checked my GC account nothing changed…..Did you receive any update & and what is your primary visa office? Mine is London. COR is UAE.
After submitting the document, I got an update and my background check changed from not started to in progress

Twinkle2500

Aug 20, 2021
I am Feb 2020 as well, BC PNP - Inland. VO - Etobicoke still waiting

Reactions: Niloo-ra

GW007

May 22, 2020
As of March 31, processing times are the following:

Economic class immigration

Express Entry Canadian Experience Class (CEC): 7 months

Express Entry Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP): 27 months

Express Entry Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP): 27 months

Express Entry Provincial Nominee Program (PNP): 22 months

Non-Express Entry aligned PNP: 27 months

Quebec skilled worker streams: 31 months