+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

RGM007

Aug 18, 2021
Uploaded ADR on 8.3.22 and re-medical on 17.03.22. Medical status shows as passed on 22.3.22. Background verification status changed from "under processing" to " not applicable". Can we expect an RPRF request letter soon??

RGM007

Aug 18, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations to everyone who has recently started receiving the visa finally after 2+ years of wait. Can someone tell me how long it is after the medical that you are hearing from IRCC on the visa approval? I submitted my 2nd medical on 7th March and passed on 15th. Since then it is all dead…
Same here !!! Passed re medical on 22.3.22. And then nothing.

Reactions: rogerEE

thementor

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hello fellow aspirants,

My GCMS note generated on 03/2022 has Note 1 as follows:

IME reassessment has been granted and a new medical certificate with a validity of 12 months has been issued in GMCs. Should the applicant not land before the expiry of the medical, a new IME will be required. Please pick-up this IME number again in order to update the medical validity on the application.

Office: Ottawa HMB

Assessments:
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed - Expired

CIC Portal: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Does it mean medical extended or re-medical request on the way?

paneka penalty

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Does anyone have any recent experience with CBSA notes? Have applied it recently and did receive it?

I applied these 2 months ago, a month ago I got a request for extension for 2 more months to get the notes processed. Just not sure what it means.
I applied cbsa notes on 13 March. YET to receive the notes.

ImmiVi

Feb 26, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations to everyone who has recently started receiving the visa finally after 2+ years of wait. Can someone tell me how long it is after the medical that you are hearing from IRCC on the visa approval? I submitted my 2nd medical on 7th March and passed on 15th. Since then it is all dead…
For us it happened in 4 days after passing medicals, VO ottawa.

satishkota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
does anybody know where to mail for NYC VAC two way courier shipping labels? I sent an email to 'vfsshippinglabels@vfsglobal.com', is that correct?
No. You can directly create account i VFS portal and then order from there, In this link you will see two-way courrrier service option and click here link will take you to registration portal. https://visa.vfsglobal.com/usa/en/can/additional-services

From there you need to register and then order two way courier and select Original Passport Submission option.

Reactions: karma0512

Divyak1234

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Hi everyone, I need some information on how to proceed.
Today I got RFV for my PR. When I applied for PR, primary applicant was in US and dependants were in India.. now we all have moved to Canada in work permit and have informed IRCC as soon we moved.
In the RFV they have mentioned we need to submit our passport to New York and Delhi respectively. If we are in Canada we need to raise webform .
We have raised webform stating that we are in Canada.
Has anyone been in the same situation, and share on what to expect.

AOR: Feb 12 2020
ADR: march 2022, schedule A, PCC and medicals

Last edited: