+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

RGM007

Aug 18, 2021
In that case , you’re good then as long as you submitted whatever they asked for.
Cause sometimes they send procedural fairness when something doesn’t come across as 100% truthful to them or if they suspect something.
I myself was asked for Schedule A only so far which i submitted on 11th of April.
so hopefully we’ll both hear the good news soon!
Today my profile status changed from "submitted" to "Application/profile updated" . But no change in any field. What does it mean

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Today my profile status changed from "submitted" to "Application/profile updated" . But no change in any field. What does it mean
It usually means that someone at IRCC is working on your application. It could also mean that one of the documents got expired, e.g. criminal check or medicals.

Last edited:

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
1. Your application is closed as it was approved and you landed in Canada as a PR. You cannot add any new family member to a closed application. You can file a visitor's visa if you want to immediately return. You will have to file a family sponsorship application to sponsor your child as a PR in Canada.

2. PR cards, like all other IRCC services are delayed.
Thankyou very much. So I don't need to inform IRCC about addition of a dependent, right?

paneka penalty

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
I had an unrelated doubt. We have to catch a flight from Delhi to Toronto on the 22nd and were wondering if we need to valualte our Jewellery. We just have one set and a couple of small earrings and bangles. It is not much at all. Any insight on this will be much appreciated.
I don't think valuation is required as the amount of jewelry carried is'nt too much.

RGM007

Aug 18, 2021
It usually means that someone at IRCC is working on your application. It could also mean that one of the documents got expired, e.g. criminal check or medicals.
Hi today got RPRF request along with schedule A background form. Is there any way to get the details that we have entered during PR application process???

Daliya_123

Dec 7, 2021
Hi,
Did anybody received a GCMS notes reply recently, wondering how much time it will take to get a reply. I raised one in first week of April, is it will take more more than 2 months to get a replay?

Niloo-ra

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
My own Timeline:

AOR : feb 9th 2020
VO : Ottawa
COR : UAE
ADR : Schedule A submitted on 12th of April
RFV : 21st of April

I hope everyone else receive the good news they’re waiting for soon as well!

Reactions: RGM007 and Milad.b