FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-02-2020
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
It's finally my turn! Thought it would be a never-ending wait but the remedical request in December gave me more hope! Thanks to everyone for the moral support. I didn't believe it at first when people were saying that our turn would be next. But now I really believe that you guys' turn is right around the corner!

FSW-O
Vo: Ottawa
Aor: Feb 2020
First medical passed: Feb 2020
First Medical expired: Jan 2021
Application approved: Sept 2020
Remedical Request: Dec 1st 2021
Remedical done: Dec 3rd 2021
Remedical Passed: Dec 5th 2021
RFV Mail: Jan 13 2020

Congratulations ... My Vo is Ottawa but CoR is now India .. In RFV mail it is written send it to nearest VAC ... So can I just send it to nearest VAC in India without changing my Primary Office?

Diptiman

Aug 24, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-02-2020
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Mar 04 Received Ready for Visa Email . Spouse non accompanying
Aor Feb 17 2020 - FSW Outland (US and India) Was in US then moved to India
Elgibility passed by case analyst (not officer ) April 2020.
Criminality and Security not started until Jan 2022- as per GCMS and calls to IRCC
Jan 13 got a request for new PCC and Medicals and Schedule A Submitted Medicals on Jan 26 and PCC and Schedule A on Feb 11
Mar 04 RFV. All the best to all .

Thanks
Congratulations ... My Vo is Ottawa but CoR is now India .. In RFV mail it is written - send it to nearest VAC ... So can I just send it to nearest VAC in India without changing my Primary Office?

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hello All,

Could anyone please help me understand what to expect moving forward?

I am an August 2020 AOR, FSW-O applicant with Ottawa VO (COR: Pakistan). My eligibility was passed sometime in late 2020. Security & criminality were not started when I last ordered GCMS notes in June 2021 (everything seemed fine in the notes and it was ready to finalize). My original meds expired in August 2021. After waiting for a re-med request for over 6 months, I went for an upfront medical exam on Feb 23rd, 2022 and it got passed in my online application on March 2, 2022. Then yesterday (March 11, 2022), I received a ghost update and my background status changed to "we are processing your background check".

I do not want to set some lofty expectations based on this recent movement in my application, but I would highly appreciate it if someone could help me understand what these recent changes mean. Realistically, when should I expect to receive the PPR after this movement? Should I expect to receive any ADR?

Please share your experiences.

Thank you :)
When i had a similar update, within 2 days i got my ppr email

Reactions: ambee

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hi @NivedhithaCibi

Good to hear that finally you got your ready for visa mail. Actually I have submitted my application on feb 3, 2020 as an inland applicant. I have moved to India last year and I updated my address through webform. Last month I got GCMS notes in which I could see that IRCC also updated my current address and my secondary office changed from Edmonton to New Delhi. All these changed happened in August 2021. After that I didn't received any updates from IRCC . So I am curious to know from which office my application will be processed(IRCC Canada or IRCC New Delhi). Did you sent your passport for stamping to VFS India.
Yes sent to VFS India, I do not know which office will process your application as I dont think it makes any difference as long as you update your correct address

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Congratulations ... My Vo is Ottawa but CoR is now India .. In RFV mail it is written - send it to nearest VAC ... So can I just send it to nearest VAC in India without changing my Primary Office?
yes as long as you had updated your correct address it should be ok

satishkota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
I have received PR email for me and my wife. We did not send passports as we have not added my newborn in to the application. We raised tickets and submitted newborn documents last week and now can see newborn as dependent in my online account.
My question is does anyone have similar situation or know similar case. Just want know how long it might take for newborn document verification and get PR email approval again.

Dejiadecombo

Apr 29, 2020
Hello everyone, i am really worried
We added spouse to the profile, ircc asked for additional documents we have submitted them, its been a week the profile still shows "we need additional documents to process your application "
When will this bar be changed to we have received or not applicable?
please guide
Make sure you clicked the next button at bottom right of the page you uploaded after you submitted your upload, then you have to put in applicants name and accept you are uploading documents etc. before the document finally gets sent to IRCC, I also made that mistake thinking uploaded had gone...

Reactions: satishkota

satishkota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Make sure you clicked the next button at bottom right of the page you uploaded after you submitted your upload, then you have to put in applicants name and accept you are uploading documents etc. before the document finally gets sent to IRCC, I also made that mistake thinking uploaded had gone...
Yes. I think I did that. I also received confirmation email from IRCC saying documents have ben received. The next day got email saying application has been updated. When I logged in, I saw my Childs name under dependents with her own UCI. This is what you meant right?

Springbokkie

Jul 28, 2020
I have received PR email for me and my wife. We did not send passports as we have not added my newborn in to the application. We raised tickets and submitted newborn documents last week and now can see newborn as dependent in my online account.
My question is does anyone have similar situation or know similar case. Just want know how long it might take for newborn document verification and get PR email approval again.
Hi there, I am in a similiar situation as we received our RFV email two days ago and our baby will be born in two weeks. I then sent a webform informing them of the imminent change to our family composition and asking whether we should hold off on submitting our passports. Im waiting for a response.

Can you please tell me your timeline of steps you took once your RFV email came through- was your baby born before or after the rfv email? When did you submit her documents?

Im also interested to know how long it will take after baby is added.

satishkota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Hi there, I am in a similiar situation as we received our RFV email two days ago and our baby will be born in two weeks. I then sent a webform informing them of the imminent change to our family composition and asking whether we should hold off on submitting our passports. Im waiting for a response.

Can you please tell me your timeline of steps you took once your RFV email came through- was your baby born before or after the rfv email? When did you submit her documents?

Im also interested to know how long it will take after baby is added.
Mostly they will respond in 4 weeks. Once they respond, they will give 30 days to submit documents. I am not sure how strict the 30 day deadline is. Because of this 30 day deadline, I thought of informing about newborn only after getting passport for the baby. Because Passport is one of required document. So even though I informed after few months the baby was born, the procedure is the same. I raised webform, also emailed them to the email mentioned in the PR email. They replied to that email nearly after 25 days. I received RFV email after the baby was born. But I have raised webform only after receiving RFV email. In hindsight I should have informed IRCC immediately after the baby was born. But as I mentioned I was afraid if I can get the passport for the baby within these 30 days. I dont know if they accept birth certificate if passport is not received in time.
Also I canned IRCC helpline, and the agent told me not to submit passports. If we send passports, then it would be very difficult to add the baby to the application.

donerkababs

Jan 24, 2020
Finally got PPR guys!!

AOR: feburary 10, 2020
schedule A and new PCC request: feb 10, 2022
COR: usa

PPR today!!!

Enjoy I think they are processing fast nowadays. Now I need to send passport and all those stuffs.....

Have fun and keep helping each other.
Congrat! that is very inspiring!
So did they ask you for remed? Would you mind to share your timeline with us? Thanks!

satishkota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Hi all.
As I mentioned in previous posts I got Ready for Visa email few weeks ago. After that I started process to add my newborn to the application without sending passports to IRCC. They added my child to the application as dependent list few days ago.
Now I again received Ready for Visa email today. Does this mean, now they approved application for the newborn too?
And one more question: My child is born in USA and holds USA passport. I read somewhere that US citizens do not need to send passports for Visa stamping. Is this true?

Narendra012

Oct 23, 2019
Hi ,

I reside in USA and got COPR on March 18th 2022. Can I know what are the next steps for applying Canada PR. Can we do it in the airport or should we go to some particular centers.

Thanks,
Naresh.