+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Narendra012

Oct 23, 2019
While everyone is free to file mandamus, I am not convinced that it is linked to applications being processed. They are finalizing a lot of 2-years-old applications in these days (including mine), with or without mandamus.
Hi ,

Congratzz. Even I got my PPR yesterday can you let me know how to send the passports to VAC in detailed steps

Reactions: Maple bonbon Sirop

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hi ,

Congratzz. Even I got my PPR yesterday can you let me know how to send the passports to VAC in detailed steps
Hi I am answering here to the private message so that anyone can benefit.
We ended up being Canada as tourist and we switched to virtual landing, but we had everything ready for the New York VAC just in case. Here is what we gathered (we were two applicants, both from visa-exempt countries):
  1. Email vfsshippinglabels@vfsglobal.com
  2. Pay the fees and receive the 2 FedEx labels from the email above
  3. Use the first label to ship the package, with:
    1. Copies of passports (photo page and amendment pages)
    2. Two pictures each, one with black back and one with name, d.o.b., photographer studio, date and application number
    3. Two copied of the consent form (both signed by the main applicant only?)
    4. RFV email with appendices
    5. Return FedEx label
  4. Wait for the return
For the photos you need to contact a professional photographer in US which is familiar with the process. CVS, Walgreens etc. will not work. On the IRCC website there are clear instructions on what to do, just make sure that everything is done properly.

Reactions: Narendra012

ImmiVi

Feb 26, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon , need your suggestion , I am Feb 2020 Aor(with 1 dependent-spouse) applied from Usa, this year January we got request to submit imm5669e form, which we submitted in early Feb, before our travel (vacation)to India, now today we got request for remedicals, I am travelling back to USA next week( so I can take medical test in usa). But my wife is coming back to USA in May.. under this circumstance we are planning to have her medical in India, do I need to inform ircc about this ( vacation) before taking medical in India? Also will it be fine to take medical in India for my spouse?

Can anyone else also share any such experience..

Reactions: tar86

Niloo-ra

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Folks who did upfront medicals and successfully got them updated in their online account, when did you guys raise the webform exactly? The same day when you did the medicals or after the medical center uploaded the results?
I did upfront medicals on August 21. It was finally updated in the system on December 21. But i got to know about it through GCMS though.The change doesn’t still reflect on my account when i log in.

Reactions: ambee

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Hi @legalfalcon , need your suggestion , I am Feb 2020 Aor(with 1 dependent-spouse) applied from Usa, this year January we got request to submit imm5669e form, which we submitted in early Feb, before our travel (vacation)to India, now today we got request for remedicals, I am travelling back to USA next week( so I can take medical test in usa). But my wife is coming back to USA in May.. under this circumstance we are planning to have her medical in India, do I need to inform ircc about this ( vacation) before taking medical in India? Also will it be fine to take medical in India for my spouse?

Can anyone else also share any such experience..
It's not an issue, even you can take medical exam in India. it doesn't matter about the location of Panel physician. I applied from UAE, but I did my initial medical from Pakistan when I was on vacation.
Now, that one is expired and I'm requested remedical.

ImmiVi

Feb 26, 2020
It's not an issue, even you can take medical exam in India. it doesn't matter about the location of Panel physician. I applied from UAE, but I did my initial medical from Pakistan when I was on vacation.
Now, that one is expired and I'm requested remedical.
Thanks tar86 for confirming, if I also take medical exam in India, incase they case for any further test.. can I then give those in USA instead, would there be any issues..

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Thanks tar86 for confirming, if I also take medical exam in India, incase they case for any further test.. can I then give those in USA instead, would there be any issues..
I can’t confirm for further test. You can do medical for your spouse in India, and to be on safe side your medical in USA. In case further tests required then you can go to same panel physician.

aussie avocado

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
CRS calculator on cic website asks,"how many total yeara of foreign work experience do you have outside Canada. It should be in the last ten years AND in only 1noc (0 A or B) What does this mean? If we go by this, then we cannot accumilate work experience in different NOCs. Everyone on this forum has said that experience can be accumulated, but can anyone please explain what this actually means in Crs calculator. I wouldn't hv bothered, had it been in regards to fsw calculator.

Springbokkie

Jul 28, 2020
My criminality became invalid. They requested new police certificates. They reviewed then and criminality was passed on 24th February.

Being honest everything started moving after filing mandamus... each to their own if they decide to do it
Once criminality is passed, can it become invalid thereafter?

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Mar 04 Received Ready for Visa Email . Spouse non accompanying
Aor Feb 17 2020 - FSW Outland (US and India) Was in US then moved to India
Elgibility passed by case analyst (not officer ) April 2020.
Criminality and Security not started until Jan 2022- as per GCMS and calls to IRCC
Jan 13 got a request for new PCC and Medicals and Schedule A Submitted Medicals on Jan 26 and PCC and Schedule A on Feb 11
Mar 04 RFV. All the best to all .

Thanks

donerkababs

Jan 24, 2020
Mar 04 Received Ready for Visa Email . Spouse non accompanying
Aor Feb 17 2020 - FSW Outland (US and India) Was in US then moved to India
Elgibility passed by case analyst (not officer ) April 2020.
Criminality and Security not started until Jan 2022- as per GCMS and calls to IRCC
Jan 13 got a request for new PCC and Medicals and Schedule A Submitted Medicals on Jan 26 and PCC and Schedule A on Feb 11
Mar 04 RFV. All the best to all .

Thanks
Congrats!

Mar 4, 2022
I have received Medical request on my PR application. I was the primary applicant and my spouse was non accompanying in visa application.
Today I have received request for form 1017E and on the last page of that mail only my spouse's name is mentioned.
Is re-medical (1017E) required for non accompanying spouse ?
I have separated from my wife (divorce is underway) and she would not agree for this. As she is non accompanying, is there any way her medical can be waived (she has not applied for any Canadian visa )
TIA