+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
All,

See signature for details. File is progressing well. I think only because of mandamus filing though. Recommend mandamus as an option to people waiting two years with no progress.

Everything passed, except security which is now in progress. Hoping for a visa soon :)

Anybody else with security in progress? Did you find it to be quick for secuirty passed and prr email?

Best wishes to all!

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
All,

See signature for details. File is progressing well. I think only because of mandamus filing though. Recommend mandamus as an option to people waiting two years with no progress.

Everything passed, except security which is now in progress. Hoping for a visa soon :)

Anybody else with security in progress? Did you find it to be quick for secuirty passed and prr email?

Best wishes to all!
While everyone is free to file mandamus, I am not convinced that it is linked to applications being processed. They are finalizing a lot of 2-years-old applications in these days (including mine), with or without mandamus.

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
While everyone is free to file mandamus, I am not convinced that it is linked to applications being processed. They are finalizing a lot of 2-years-old applications in these days (including mine), with or without mandamus.
I hear ya. Good to hear your file is being processed :)

Maple bonbon Sirop

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
Haiti
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
08-02-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2021
Med's Done....
11-12-2021
All,

Best wishes to all!
Hi @Johnjacobb, did you ever ordered GCMS or CBSA notes ? If yes was your criminality valid ? Till when ? I am asking because my criminality expiry date is soon and I was wondering if IRCC asked you for a new PCC since you started the Mandamus

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
Hi @Johnjacobb, did you ever ordered GCMS or CBSA notes ? If yes was your criminality valid ? Till when ? I am asking because my criminality expiry date is soon and I was wondering if IRCC asked you for a new PCC since you started the Mandamus
My criminality became invalid. They requested new police certificates. They reviewed then and criminality was passed on 24th February.

Being honest everything started moving after filing mandamus... each to their own if they decide to do it

Maple bonbon Sirop

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
Haiti
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
08-02-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2021
Med's Done....
11-12-2021
My criminality became invalid. They requested new police certificates. They reviewed then and criminality was passed on 24th February.

Being honest everything started moving after filing mandamus... each to their own if they decide to do it
Thanks so better start the process already for new PCC... Lord ..

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Massive congratulations!!!
Do you know how long security started?
Thanks! Not sure, everything was stuck at "criminality in progress" from March 2020 to January 2022, then everything happened very fast. It was approved on January 24th, then it took around a month for the confirmation portal etc.

Reactions: Johnjacobb

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
Thanks! Not sure, everything was stuck at "criminality in progress" from March 2020 to January 2022, then everything happened very fast. It was approved on January 24th, then it took around a month for the confirmation portal etc.
Thats amazing. Security was quick then,a month or so.

Safe travels to the land of happiness :)

Reactions: matteosc