+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Mujitoto

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon

I just got an email "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal ". I am single CEC inland applicant. Can you please help me what to reply ? Do I need to send my email address only in reply or is there any other info I need to add?

However, I am not seeing any update in my file itself.

Thank you in advance :)
Congrats do you have a representative?
Why don't you ask him/her?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Cpn
Hi @legalfalcon

I just got an email "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal ". I am single CEC inland applicant. Can you please help me what to reply ? Do I need to send my email address only in reply or is there any other info I need to add?

However, I am not seeing any update in my file itself.

Thank you in advance :)
congrats.
Do you know your VO and medical extension date pleaseees

pranzal kothari

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Hello friends,

I applied under CEC in feb 2020 and still waiting for the PR.

Now my PGWP ( work permit) is going to be expired in next month. So, I want to extend my work permit.

so should i apply for bridging work permit or apply for pilot program?

please help me out in this.

@legalfalcon your advice would be helpful to me.

sud6feb

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
PCCs and security have a shelf life like medicals. However, lately IRCC has issued many internal policies to extend the,

As regards criminality, it also depend on biometric fingerprints.

IRCC can surely ask for updated PCCs, but if your country of residence has not changed, then highly unlikely as you have to answer the statutory questions when you land.
Many thanks for the response...

Reactions: legalfalcon

GaganK10

Mar 11, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon

Do you have any idea how long cic take to send the PR confirmation portal link email?
I have send them what they asked for verification. But, I have not received any response from them after. It's almost 2 days

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Do you have any idea how long cic take to send the PR confirmation portal link email?
I have send them what they asked for verification. But, I have not received any response from them after. It's almost 2 days
It can take a few days. There is no time frames as such. You will have to wait.

AMberWorld

Dec 3, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon I applied for GCMS notes back in April again and got it today. My AOR FEB 2020 BC PNP - CEC file. on the last pages. below was the updated notes posted not sure what exactly it means. if you could clear it for me I shall be thankful.

"Reassessment has been granted. A new Medical activity needs to be created in order to reflect the new medical validity date. This is a permanent resident applicant whose file has been finalized and has been identified as a part of PR landing inventory for whose immigration medical examination (IME) is about to expire. in order to relieve pressures associated with COVID-19 the file is being reassessed.(6 months for designated countries and 1 year for non designated countries). should the applicant not land before the expiry of medical a new IME will be required. The IME was assessed as M1 or M3. "

Please clear what these notes states and what is happening with the file. i am inland applicant.

Thanks

Mujitoto

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon I applied for GCMS notes back in April again and got it today. My AOR FEB 2020 BC PNP - CEC file. on the last pages. below was the updated notes posted not sure what exactly it means. if you could clear it for me I shall be thankful.

"Reassessment has been granted. A new Medical activity needs to be created in order to reflect the new medical validity date. This is a permanent resident applicant whose file has been finalized and has been identified as a part of PR landing inventory for whose immigration medical examination (IME) is about to expire. in order to relieve pressures associated with COVID-19 the file is being reassessed.(6 months for designated countries and 1 year for non designated countries). should the applicant not land before the expiry of medical a new IME will be required. The IME was assessed as M1 or M3. "

Please clear what these notes states and what is happening with the file. i am inland applicant.

Thanks
They misunderstand that you are in outland
How stupid !! They don't know the meaning of pnp!! Call the agent to say that you are here paying taxes..
And wtite a webform with ur current address stating you are not related to covid. At all
I'm also feb2020 my file never been touched almost a year

cck1986

May 8, 2020
They misunderstand that you are in outland
How stupid !! They don't know the meaning of pnp!! Call the agent to say that you are here paying taxes..
And wtite a webform with ur current address stating you are not related to covid. At all
I'm also feb2020 my file never been touched almost a year
One of my colleague who is inland and his dependents are also inland , but In his file their dependents are updated as outland

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Thanks

This note is about reassessing your medicals and extending them. Your notes will be extended, and you will see a status change for the medicals in your MyCIC account.

Here is my earlier post on this see #13,193