+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Quinn0409

Apr 30, 2021
Do you know what stage your application is currently at (e.g., eligibility, security, medical)?
So I called the IRCC today and the agent confirm everything is passed and the officer doesn't required re-medical as of now. They can't provide me when those passed. Usually what should I be expected now?

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Not yet. Latest gcms shows it is expired, and it's been a month since I got my notes. Online account also doesnt show anything about extension.
It’s the same for me but I called the call center a while ago and the agent told me that medical is extended. it takes some time to show up in portal i think.

Reactions: yjus

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
So I called the IRCC today and the agent confirm everything is passed and the officer doesn't required re-medical as of now. They can't provide me when those passed. Usually what should I be expected now?
Before everything is passed, when was last time anything moved in your application?

dexco

May 13, 2020
I am in a similar situation, but security is still not started and criminality in progress (actually it expired while in progress...). I do not expect anything soon, I think it will be a couple of months at least.
Oy. My criminality has been passed for a year now but my security still hadn’t started as of a month ago. I guess I should be happy that there’s any movement at all on the application.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Oy. My criminality has been passed for a year now but my security still hadn’t started as of a month ago. I guess I should be happy that there’s any movement at all on the application.
From what I know, Security takes an average of 110 days for outland applicants. This is of course an average and there is no way of knowing how it is handled now. Moreover, there may be a (significant) discrepancy in when security starts and when the file is updated to reflect that.

apricot_

May 3, 2021
Does anyone have the same situation as mine? I passed the eligibility. The criminality has been in processing and security has not been started since December, and there is no change for these two when I called IRCC today. My primary office is CPC-ottawa, and secondary is Edmonton. I have no dependent and met both CEC and FSW.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Does anyone have the same situation as mine? I passed the eligibility. The criminality has been in processing and security has not been started since December, and there is no change for these two when I called IRCC today. My primary office is CPC-ottawa, and secondary is Edmonton. I have no dependent and met both CEC and FSW.
Similar situation, but I am FSW only (outland). Everything steady since April (2020).

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Hi, our case seems similar. When was your AOR and what current stage is your application at?

sud6feb

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
@legalfalcon I had a basic question. I know that the status of criminality is linked to the PCC for the applicant. If the criminality has been passed and a really long time has elapsed before final approval, is there a probability that a fresh PCC can be asked from an outland applicant?

Reactions: matteosc

Souskhaj

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
Why don't they start issuing COPRs for FSW outlands? They could put in a requirement that says people should show vaccination cards at the port of entry. A lot of outland applicants are now fully vaccinated and technically eligible to travel. This delay does not make any sense!

Reactions: Divyak1234

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I had a basic question. I know that the status of criminality is linked to the PCC for the applicant. If the criminality has been passed and a really long time has elapsed before final approval, is there a probability that a fresh PCC can be asked from an outland applicant?
PCCs and security have a shelf life like medicals. However, lately IRCC has issued many internal policies to extend the,

As regards criminality, it also depend on biometric fingerprints.

IRCC can surely ask for updated PCCs, but if your country of residence has not changed, then highly unlikely as you have to answer the statutory questions when you land.

pranzal kothari

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Hello friends,

I applied under CEC in feb 2020 and still waiting for the PR.

Now my PGWP ( work permit) is going to be expired in next month. So, I want to apply for bridging open work permit.

Does any one have applied for BOWP? which documents should I need to apply for BOWP?

please help me out in this.

@legalfalcon Do you have any idea about this?

princezheng

Aug 17, 2020
Why don't they start issuing COPRs for FSW outlands? They could put in a requirement that says people should show vaccination cards at the port of entry. A lot of outland applicants are now fully vaccinated and technically eligible to travel. This delay does not make any sense!
I am FSW and already inside Canada before I applied in Feb 2020.
However, they just consider FSW as outland and ignore the application since Last July.
what the ***