Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
Hi,
I'm outland applicant aor feb 2020.

my eligibility passed by officer and criminality also passed. Security not initiatedand medicals expired.
Anyone has the same situation? Do you think they dont start security because of travel restrictions ?
Did you order your GCMS notes? You'll find most of your details there. Webforms and calls are a hit n miss mostly.

DICAROD

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
Hello everyone, finally my application is approved!

Background Check completed on April 9th 2021.
We got the approval of the application on April 28th 2021.
We got the COPR for both (me and my wife) on April 29th 2021.

Exactly 1 year and 2 months of waiting since the day we apply (February 28th 2020).

Good luck everyone!

Mujitoto

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021

We got the approval on April 28th 2021.

Exactly 1 year and 2 months since the day we apply (February 28th 2020).

Good luck everyone!
Congrats can u tell me when the medical extended?? Who is your officer?

Reactions: DICAROD

yjus

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Hi, do you know when your eligibility was conclusively passed? And when your medical was expired? Also curious if your eligibility was passed after the medical expired or before that? Thanks!
My eligibility passed before med expired. I know it is passed from GCMS notes, it was passed by an officer.

DICAROD

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
Congrats can u tell me when the medical extended?? Who is your officer?
Thank you, my medical was extended on April 19th 2021.
My primary office: Sydney, Nova Scotia.
My secondary office: Ottawa, Ontario.

dexco

May 13, 2020
Curious if any FSW-O folks have been approved recently? I just logged into my account and see that my medicals were extended a few days ago. Wondering if it means I might actually get approved soon-ish. AOR Feb 25, 2020. US citizen

Reactions: Mariem Rita

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021

Background Check completed on April 9th 2021.
We got the approval of the application on April 28th 2021.

Exactly 1 year and 2 months of waiting since the day we apply (February 28th 2020).

Good luck everyone!
Congrats on getting the CoPR! I saw that you mentioned your medical was extended April 19th. I'm curious if you get any ghost updated on Background check on April 9 and another one for Medical extension on April 19? Or are they only visible from portal after CoPR was approved?

Thanks!

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Thank you, my medical was extended on April 19th 2021.
My primary office: Sydney, Nova Scotia.
My secondary office: Ottawa, Ontario.
Congrats on getting CoPR! Before the medical extension on April 19, when was last time anything has moved in your application? In my case, nothing has really happened since June 2020 - but recently I got a medical extension. Wondering if this signals that case is going to be approved soon? Thanks!!

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Curious if any FSW-O folks have been approved recently? I just logged into my account and see that my medicals were extended a few days ago. Wondering if it means I might actually get approved soon-ish. AOR Feb 25, 2020. US citizen
Hi - it seems we share similar timeline but I'm CEC-inland. Has your eligibility been conclusively passed? Thanks!

dexco

May 13, 2020
Hi - it seems we share similar timeline but I'm CEC-inland. Has your eligibility been conclusively passed? Thanks!
When I called a month ago, eligibility still hadn’t been conclusively passed. I ordered GCMS notes around that time too but I don’t expect them to show anything new based on that phone call.

Reactions: gamzoog

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
I am in a similar situation, but security is still not started and criminality in progress (actually it expired while in progress...). I do not expect anything soon, I think it will be a couple of months at least.