+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

GaganK10

Mar 11, 2021
Hello friends,

I applied under CEC in feb 2020 and still waiting for the PR.

Now my PGWP ( work permit) is going to be expired in next month. So, I want to apply for bridging open work permit.

Does any one have applied for BOWP? which documents should I need to apply for BOWP?

please help me out in this.

@legalfalcon Do you have any idea about this?
you need to upload your current valid work permit, letter of PR confirmation on which it states something like "you can apply for BOWP.." and PR Receipt

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Hello friends,

I have submitted my Express entry file in Feb 22, 2020. Everything is passed and waiting for final decision. I have been working in same company for 2.5 years and got my experience letter from this company while uploading documents for my express entry. Now It's been more than 1 year since I submitted my file and now I want to change my job. So if i chnage my job then should i tell to CIC that I have changed my job ? Please advice me in this.

@legalfalcon do you have any idea ?
Hi, congrats on getting everything passed. I’m curious if you received any GUs when each of the stages passed? thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello friends,

I applied under CEC in feb 2020 and still waiting for the PR.

Now my PGWP ( work permit) is going to be expired in next month. So, I want to apply for bridging open work permit.

Does any one have applied for BOWP? which documents should I need to apply for BOWP?

please help me out in this.

@legalfalcon Do you have any idea about this?
See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/extend-permit/bridging-open-work-permit.html

Reactions: pranzal kothari

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hi @legalfalcon , I was wondering if might have any insight into what a request for Imm 5669 means, or if there are no patterns?. I was hoping this meant my file was almost at the end of the approval process because at least it was picked up by someone, but I've been browsing the forum and saw speculations that a request for Imm 5669 means your file is sent for comprehensive security screening, which would be another black hole of time (FSW Feb 2020 AOR, inland applicant). Thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon , I was wondering if might have any insight into what a request for Imm 5669 means, or if there are no patterns?. I was hoping this meant my file was almost at the end of the approval process because at least it was picked up by someone, but I've been browsing the forum and saw speculations that a request for Imm 5669 means your file is sent for comprehensive security screening, which would be another black hole of time (FSW Feb 2020 AOR, inland applicant). Thank you
An ADR for Imm 5669 is sent when your travel / personal history or address details have gaps or IRCC needs a clarification. When you fill in Imm 5669 make sure that you do not eave any gaps.

Imm 5669 is used for the BGC.

A request for Imm 5669 does not mean that your file will go though comprehensive security screening, and a request for Imm 5669 is the most common.

To read on security, how it is done and how long it takes, see https://bit.ly/3apWglN

YiHello

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hello, congrats on getting All passed. I am curious if you know when your eligibility went from “met” to “passed”? thanks!
After March 2021, the eligibility went from “met” to “passed”. I don't know exact time, but more than one years went from “met” to “passed”

Dee O

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon @caipsnotes

I recently got PPR and I need to send in our passports for the visa. My husband is not currently in the same country as the family and I have sent a webform a few days ago letting IRCC know this and for instructions on how he can send his passport in the current location he's in. My question is can I send the passports for myself and the kids in our COR, while I'm waiting on IRCC's response to my webform? Also, do you have an idea on how quickly IRCC is responding to webforms now?

Thank you for your help as always.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I recently got PPR and I need to send in our passports for the visa. My husband is not currently in the same country as the family and I have sent a webform a few days ago letting IRCC know this and for instructions on how he can send his passport in the current location he's in. My question is can I send the passports for myself and the kids in our COR, while I'm waiting on IRCC's response to my webform? Also, do you have an idea on how quickly IRCC is responding to webforms now?

Thank you for your help as always.

Yes you can send your passports while waiting for the response. Also, if you have changed the country when your spouse wants to submit the webform, make sure that your spouse will be there in the country for 3-5 weeks, the normal time within which the passport will be returning after the PR visa will be issued.

If you just received the PPR, wait for a few days, you may just hear back and then you can proceed accordingly.

Webform responses usually takes 1-3 weeks.

Reactions: Dee O

Dee O

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Yes you can send your passports while waiting for the response. Also, if you have changed the country when your spouse wants to submit the webform, make sure that your spouse will be there in the country for 3-5 weeks, the normal time within which the passport will be returning after the PR visa will be issued.

If you just received the PPR, wait for a few days, you may just hear back and then you can proceed accordingly.

Webform responses usually takes 1-3 weeks.
Thank you for your response. Much appreciated

Reactions: legalfalcon

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
An ADR for Imm 5669 is sent when your travel / personal history or address details have gaps or IRCC needs a clarification. When you fill in Imm 5669 make sure that you do not eave any gaps.

Imm 5669 is used for the BGC.

A request for Imm 5669 does not mean that your file will go though comprehensive security screening, and a request for Imm 5669 is the most common.

To read on security, how it is done and how long it takes
Thank you very much for the clarification. I went to that link you sent which was informative but I'm assuming all the processing times listed in it are out the window with the pandemic.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you very much for the clarification. I went to that link you sent which was informative but I'm assuming all the processing times listed in it are out the window with the pandemic.
Due to COVID, the timeframe are now all up side down. You will just have to wait it out like everyone else.

GaganK10

Mar 11, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon

I just got an email "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal ". I am single CEC inland applicant. Can you please help me what to reply ? Do I need to send my email address only in reply or is there any other info I need to add?

However, I am not seeing any update in my file itself.

Thank you in advance :)